Chapter 66
2.4k 4 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kiba approached the enemy [Knight] and said, “I’m the [Knight] of Rias Gremory, Kiba Yuuto.”

 

As we were approaching behind him we introduced ourselves……….

 

“I’m a [Rook], Suzuki Akira!”

 

“I’m the [Pawn], Hyoudou Issei!”

 

“I’m a [Rook],Toujou Koneko!”

 

As I kept my “Magic sense” active, I could sense two presences nearby, probably Ravel and the other [Rook] and two other presences approaching fast. I guess the fall of their [Queen] prompted them to get together and attack.

 

The female knight then makes a happy face.

 

“I’m happy that there are warriors like you two in Rias Gremory’s group. Coming out here directly from the front. That’s something people with normal sanity won’t do”, said Karlamine.

 

Well yes he is a dumbass but then again we followed him too so were equally dumbasses.

 

“But I love idiots like you two. Now then, let’s begin”, continued Karlamine.

 

Karlamine draws her sword out from the sheath. Kiba also gets ready to draw his sword out.

 

“The match between [Knights]. I have been waiting for this. Personally I would like to fight in an intense sword fight”, said Kiba aggressively. He was making lively smile!

 

“Well said! Rias Gremory’s [Knight]!”, said Karlamine while starting to slash as if she’s dancing.

 

GIN!

 

The swords hit each other making sparks! They both have god speed because they are [Knights]!

 

Meanwhile I and Koneko stood there observing the fight.

 

I looked in the direction Ravel and her teammate was hiding. So they aren’t going to come out huh?

 

It’s understandable I guess, we outnumber them after all. Koneko doesn’t seem to have sensed them so they are a bit. Shall I call them out?

 

I guess I should but before that. I talked to the transceiver in a low voice, “Akeno-san can you hear me?”.

 

A slight pause. “Yes, what is it Akira-kun?”, came Akeno’s reply.

 

I said, “I can sense two enemies approaching from the left side, can you take care of them before they reach here?”.

 

“Fufu I can see them, don’t worry I’ll take care of them”, said Akeno.

 

“Thanks”, I said. With this things will be easier.

 

I could have taken care of those two, our numbers were favourable but I have conserve as much energy as possible before fighter Riser, he is a troublesome opponent after all.

 

Then I shout, “I know where you are hiding, come out or blast you where you are”, I said as I gathered lightning in my  hand.

 

“Tch, we were discovered”, a voice came out followed the footsteps of two people.

 

Koneko and Issei took an aggressive stance.

 

“Geez, this only seems like a mud fight since both of them only thinks about swords, swords and swords. Karlamine was making a bitter face when the [Pawns] were being sacrificed, so does she hate the battle strategy planned by her Master who happens to be her [King]? Furthermore, when I thought I found a cute boy, he also happens to be a sword freak so I can’t stand this”, Ravel was complaining while walking towards us.

 

Ravel looks at me with weird eyes. W-What is it?

 

“Hmm. So this boy is the [Rook] that Rias Gremory adores? Does that person have bad taste in looking at gentleman?”, she said.

 

Sigh, your brother is a lot worse than me and you look up to him, so doesn’t that make your taste even worst?

 

Ravel then asked, “So, where is the “Priestess of Thunder”? Is she tired from fighting our [Queen]”.

 

Just then…..

 

FLASH!

 

An instant flash. Then—.

 

DOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

 

A huge lightning falls down nearby with a sound.

 

Then the announcement….

 

[Raiser Phoenix-sama’s one [Knight] and one [Bishop] retires!]

 

Ravel and the other Riser’s team members look in the direction of the sound in fear and shock.

 

Well that’s that, now 3 left before facing Riser.

 

Then we heard a laugh, “Fufu” and we saw Akeno coming down from the sky.

 

She continued, “I wasn’t the one who took down the “Bomb Queen”, it was Akira-kun here”.

 

Ravel and the other riser’s members looked at in surprise.

 

“Hah are you saying he defeated our [Queen]? That’s impossible”, said Ravel, she looked like she couldn’t believe it.

 

Well it’s understandable.

 

I smiled and said, “Well believe it or not. It’s true. I was the one who defeated your [Queen]”.

 

“Impossible, impossible…”, said Ravel in disbelief.

 

“Ok then, instead of waiting and chatting let’s get this over with, you two come at us. Two of us will take you on. Since there’s more of us, we’ll keep things fair…..well for the time being”, I said with a smile.

 

Meanwhile Kiba and Karlamine were continuously fighting each other.

 

I heard the sound of the wind. When I look, I witness Kiba’s darkness sword dispersing.

 

—Holy Eraser.

 

A Sacred Gear where a darkness sword devours light and its blade is engulfed by darkness. It’s Kiba’s Sacred Gear, but it looks like a part of it was blown away by the enemy [Knight].

 

“Unfortunately, your Sacred Gear won’t work on me”, said Karlamine.

 

Karlamine’s sword is covered in flames. A flame sword? So the darkness sword got beaten by that huh.

 

But Kiba doesn’t seem bothered by it, and instead makes a smirk.

 

“Then I will also tell you this. Unfortunately, this isn’t everything of my Sacred Gear”, said KIba.

 

“What? Nonsense. [Knight] of Gremory, it’s unsightly for a swordsman to……”, said Karlamine.

 

“—Freeze”, said Kiba.

 

After Kiba says that with a small voice, there is something gathering in the blade-less sword.

 

Huh? It feels like it has gotten cold…… Chills starts to gather around here.

 

When I was feeling something like that, Kiba’s sword starts to freeze. The ice starts to pile up and it takes the shape of a sword.

 

BREAK!

 

At the same time with the sound of ice breaking, Kiba’s sword forms into a blade of ice.

 

“In front of this sword, “Flame Delete”, all types of fire will disappear”, said Kiba.

 

Issei and the peer member’s of Riser were astonished to see that.

 

“A-Absurd! Are you telling me that you have two Sacred Gears!?”, said Karlamine.

 

Karlamine swings her flame sword to the side! She has an impatient look.

 

BREAK BREAK-BREAK……

 

The instant Karlamine’s sword touches Kiba’s sword, the flame sword starts to freeze and turn into a solid. Then—.

 

It makes a sound and breaks. Then it disappears.

 

But she doesn’t stop attacking. As soon as she throws away her sword, she takes a short sword from her hip. She then put her sword up and shouts.

 

“We are the members of the all mighty House of Phoenix that rule over fire and wind! Taste it! The whirlwind of fire!”, said Karlamine.

 

BUUUUUUURN!

 

There is a wind of fire around the baseball court with Karlamine and Kiba in the middle of it. The hot wind is burning my skin.

 

“That Karlamine. Has she forgotten that her allies are here as well!?”, the [Rook] with Ravel comments, while using her arm to guard her face.

 

Kiba’s ice sword starts to melt after receiving the wind of fire. Even so, Kiba still doesn’t seem to be bothered.

 

“I see, you are trying to burn us with the whirlwind of fire…… But”, said Kiba.

 

Kiba put his blade-less sword in front of him. He then says it with a strong voice.

 

“—Stop”

 

SUUUUUUUUCK!

 

The wind is getting sucked into Kiba’s sword while making a large noise. The wind stops within few seconds, and the baseball ground becomes silent.

 

“Replenish Calm”. It’s been a while since I last showed more than two demonic swords for one battle”, said Kiba.

 

There is a unique looking blade in Kiba’s sword. There is a mysterious whirlwind in the middle of the blade. The winds were sucked in there?

 

“……Multiple Sacred Gears. Are you a Sacred Gear possessor who takes the weapons of other Sacred Gear users and makes it their own?”, said Karlamine.

 

Kiba shakes his head at Karlamine’s question.

 

“I don’t have multiple Sacred Gears. I also don’t take the Sacred Gears of others and make them my own. I created it”, said KIba.

 

“Created……it?”, asked Karlamine.

 

“Yes. “Sword Birth”. I can make any type of demonic swords. That is the name of my Sacred Gear and its true ability”, said KIba.

 

Multiple swords appear from the ground when he put his hand downwards! There are swords with different shapes. Even the blades are different! From Kiba’s words, all of them must be demonic swords!

 

Yes well I knew this.

 

Now back to Ravel and her companion.

 

After my declaration, both of them looked at each other then Ravel said, “Isabella, you go ahead”.

 

“Yes I was planning to”, said Isabella and stepped forward.

 

Koneko said, “I’ll go”.

 

I said, “Sure and good luck”.

71