Chapter 67
2.6k 9 81
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Then both of faced each other.

 

Isabella said, “I am Isabella Riser Phoenix-sama’s [Rook]”.

 

Koneko said, “I am Toujou Koneko, Rias Gremory-sama’s [Rook]”.

 

I looked at Ravel and asked, “What about you? Are you not coming?”. Well I knew of course but it would be suspicious if they find out I knew so I have to ask.

 

“Ah, don’t worry about her. That girl is special. She will be mostly observing for this fight as well”, said Isabella.

 

“What?”, Koneko, Issei, I and akeno asked in unison.

 

“She is—. No, that person is Ravel Phoenix. Riser-sama’s little sister. She became Riser-sama’s servant by using a special method, but she is Riser-sama’s actual sister”, continued Isabella.

 

Issei looked really confused. I acted confused as well.

 

“According to Riser-sama, “Having your sister in your harem has a significant meaning. You know the significant view of having your close relatives? You know how there are people who look up to and also get jealous about it? Well, I’m not into little sisters, so I have her in my group as fashion””, said Isabella.

 

Yeah this is my chance of trashing Riser. And you bet I am going to make use of that.

 

So I said, “What the hell? Previously I only thought ‘Fire chicken’ lacked ‘etiquette’ but it seems like he is really trash. Well he certainly looks like a trashy person”.

 

Ravel angrily said, “You..How dare you insult Onii-sama again? He will certainly beat you to a pulp for that”.

 

I just laughed and said, “We’ll see about that”.

 

Meanwhile Koneko and Isabella started fighting. They were throwing punches and kicks at each other..

 

“By the way little Pheonix what’s you name?”, I asked.

 

“It’s Ravel”, said Ravel and turned her face away with a “Hmph”.

 

Then I heard in my transceiver…

 

[Akira-san! Can you hear me, Akira-san!?]

 

“Yes, Asia, what happened?”, I asked.

 

[Yes. Right now I’m with Buchou-san on the school rooftop. The opponent, Riser-san, challenged Buchou to a duel and Buchou-san accepted it! Thanks to that we were able to get into the school building without any problem……]

 

I looked towards the rooftop of the new school building and saw a pair of fire wings and a pair of black wings, so it started huh?

 

The others seemed to have heard it too as they were looking at that direction.

 

Meanwhile in the battle between Kiba and Karlamine, Kiba was exuding killing intent because of the mention of “Holy Sword” wielder.

 

Dude is nuts when it comes to that, I need to talk to him soon after today’s battle to put him in the right track.

 

Meanwhile Ravel smirked and said, “Looks like Onii-sama challenged Rias-sama to a one-on-one battle. Haha even if you win here if she loses it will be too late. And even if you go there Onii-sama will beat you all”.

 

I ignored her and turned to Issei and said, “Ise use your Sacred Gear and ‘Boost’ as much as you can”.

 

“Hey are you ignoring me?”, said Ravel angrily.

 

Issei asked, “Huh, why?”.

 

“Just trust me”, I said. And then Issei nodded while looking at me and said, “Boosted Gear”.

 

[Boost!]

 

And the boost started.

 

I looked at Koneko and Kiba and said, “Guys, we don’t have time, finish now. Buchou needs us”.

 

Both of them nodded.

 

Kiba then increased his swinging speed and then he created another sword on his hand and stabbed Karlamine with it.

 

“GAAAH!”, said Karlamine as she was impaled and then was covered in the light and disappearing.

 

At the same time Koneko also increased her speed.

 

Due to her small size she got in Isabella’s defence and punched her stomach.

 

“KEGH!”, Isabella cried in pain.

 

Then Koneko kicked her legs and she fell with a , “UGH!”.

 

Then Koneko continued to punch her face until she was knocked out and then was covered in light and disappeared.

 

Then the announcement came…….

 

[Raiser Phoenix-sama’s one [Knight] and one [Rook] retires!]

 

Well that’s that.

 

I looked at Ravel and said, “So Ravel what will it be? I don’t like to attack non-combatants so why don’t you run away and hide? Of course if you insist we can fight you too”.

 

Ravel panicked and opened her fiery wings to run away.

 

I suddenly thought that it’s better to be safe than sorry so I said, “On second thought Akeno-san bind her so that she cannot move with a spell”.

 

“Yes”, said Akeno as she raised her to cast her spell.

 

Ravel panicked and quickly flew up saying, “Onii-sama will defeat you, mark my words..”.

 

But before she could get away she was caught in Akeno’s spell and a magic circle appeared below her and she couldn’t fly away. “Kyaa1”, Ravel said.

 

Akeno slowly bought her down and put her on the ground. Ravel was looking at us resentfully.

 

“She shouldn’t be able to move”, said Akeno.

 

“Good”, I said.

 

“Now let’s go help Buchou”, said Issei.

 

“Wait!”, I said.

 

Everyone looked at me.

 

At that time we were greeted with a shockwave, seems like the battle is heating up.

 

“I have a plan. Do you guys trust me?”, I asked.

 

“Kiba said, “Of course Akira-kun”.

 

“Yes”, said Koneko.

 

Issei said, “Yes I do”.

 

“Fufu of course, as I said it before I trust you”, said Akeno.

 

I smiled and nodded my head.

 

I then said, “OK here’s the plan. Kiba and Koneko you both go and attack him with all you got. Akeno-san make sure you charge your power enough and hit him with it. If you hit him when your power is strong then it will do more damage. So you guys can alternate between fighting him and of course Buchou does what she does. The goal is damge him as much as possible”.

 

Everyone nodded and then Akeno, “I understand about that Akira-kun and we will do as you said but what about you and Ise-kun?”.

 

Issei also looked at me expectantly.

 

I said, “Yes, about that. I have a special plan for Issei and me. You guys go ahead, we will join shortly”.

 

They (excluding Issei) looked at me and then nodded and then went straight towards the new school building.

 

But not before everyone saying…

 

“Ara Ara I understand good luck Akira-kun”, Akeno.

 

“Good luck Akira-senpai, Ise-senpai”, Koneko.

 

“Akira-kun, Ise-kun all the best”, KIba.

 

After they left Issei asked, “So what’s the plan?”.

 

I looked at him asked, “Have you done ‘boosting’?”.

 

Issei was startled but he said, “Y-Yes this is as far I can go”.

 

“Good, then transfer it to me”, I said.

 

“Huh?”, said Issei but he touched my arm and..

 

[Transfer]

 

A huge burst of energy enters my body. Wow! So this is Ddraig’s power it feels so good.

 

“Now what”, asked Issei as his Sacred Gear resets.

 

[Rest!]

 

“You have done your part, so now it’s my turn”, I smirked and told him.

 

He was a bit startled but his face was inquisitive.

 

I could see Akeno’s lightning from the distance.

 

Now this is my ultimate trial. I hope this works,. Please work, please work.

 

I told my Sacred Gear in my mind, “Red I got the energy so it’s possible right”.

 

[Yes]

 

Red answered.

 

What am I talking about? Let’s go back to the final training days………..

 

I asked Red, “Hey Red what if I ask Ise to transfer his power to power to me after ‘boosting’ as much as he can? I can use that power as a sacrifice to attain ‘Balance Breaker’ right?”.

 

[Hmm….that can work but the power must be sufficient otherwise it will fail. There is a 50% chance of success.]

 

……………………….End of Flashback………………………

 

OK then let’s do it.

 

I put my hands up in the air and said, “Let’s go! Balance Breaker!”

 

[Power Up!] x 30

 

[Dream Dragon Balance Breaker!]

 

[Apocalypse Armour!]

81