Chapter 75
2.8k 5 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So that evening after school the ORC members gathered at my house for a meeting as told by Rias before.

 

The meeting happened in my room.

 

Well, it’s supposed to be a meeting. But instead it turned into a hangout instead.

 

My mother served tea and snacks. And she urged me to show them my videogames and board games. Especially the board games as I didn’t really have friends to play with before, so they were mostly collecting dust.

 

I understand that she is doing this because she cares about me but you don’t need to do this, this is a meeting after all.

 

Mom said, “Akira make sure to play with your friends. Everyone enjoy the tea and snacks. Akira didn’t really have any friends before, so no one came to our house to hang out with him. Please get along well with him”.

 

Mom, you are embarrassing me.

 

“Don’t worry we will Oka-sama”, said Rias with a smile.

 

Asia also smiling said, “Yes don’t worry, I will make sure Akira-san is not lonely”.

 

“Ufufu, yes leave it to us”, said Akeno with a smile and a hand on her cheek.

 

“Yes, we will”, said Issei with a smile.

 

Kiba said with a smile, “Of course”.

 

Koneko nodded with a expressionless face and said, “Yes”.

 

Seeing this reaction my mother was very happy and she smiled broadly and said, “I am glad Akira has such good friends. Ok I’ll be going now, have fun” and then she left the room.

 

After she left I sighed and said, “Man that was  embarrassing”. Kiba smiled and said, “She’s a good mother”.

 

I looked at Kiba and smiled and said, “Yes, she is”. “It must be nice to have a family”, said Kiba.

 

I couldn’t say anything as I knew Kiba’s past and that’s why I agreed with him.

 

Issei looked at Kiba as he wanted to know more about him as they were teammates and asked, “Oh yeah, Kiba, do you…”.

 

I decided to step in as this was a sensitive topic for Kiba and I planned to talk to him later regarding it.

 

I said, “Hey Ise, let’s play [that fighting game] in my videogame console”.

 

Issei got competitive and said, “You are on”.

 

After that we played a lot of games. I won some, he won some, I also played with Kiba, he wasn’t that good.

 

The girls were playing the board games, I joined in too. I played monopoly. It was a fun game with everyone.

 

I also played chess with Buchou. And the result was……

 

“Check”, said Rias. I sighed and said, “Yeah, I lost”. I lost all of the games.

 

Like in my previous life, I was terrible at chess. I also didn’t play much. I am glad that I didn’t play against Sona Kaichou or otherwise I would have been demolished badly.

 

After all the playing and fun we decide to do the real meeting.

 

We sat together in a circle. We were seated on the floor. I was sitting between Rias and Asia.

 

“Alright, let’s begin today’s meeting”, said Rias.

 

“We’ll tally up this months contracts”, continued Rias.

 

“Akeno  formed eleven”, said Rias.

 

“Yes”, said Akeno.

 

“Koneko formed ten”, said Rias.

 

“Yes”, said Koneko.

 

“Yuuto formed eight”, continued Rias.

 

“Yes”, said Kiba.

 

“And Asia formed three”, said Rias.

 

“Yes”, said Asia.

 

“You are doing great, Asia-san”, said Kiba.

 

“Ara ara, not bad at all”, said Akeno.

 

“That’s not a bad result for a rookie”, said Koneko.

 

“Yeah you did great Asia, I am proud of you”, I said while smiling at Asia.

 

“Thank you very much”, said Asia happily.

 

“And for Ise…zero”, said Rias.

 

“I-I am ashamed of myself”, said Issei.

 

“You need to get those contracts made, or you’ll never become a High Class Devil”, said Rias.

 

“I know. I will make it to the top of the group next month”, said Issei clenching his fist with a determined look on his face.

 

“Yes, you can do it. Good luck Ise”, I said to them him smiling.

 

“Thank you”, said Issei smiling at me with a determined face.

 

“Now about Akira. He has formed 12 contracts”, said Rias.

 

“That’s great Akira-kun”, said Kiba while smiling.

 

“Ara ara, you are certainly capable”, said Akeno with a smiling face.

 

“You are a pervert but capable”, said Koneko with an expressionless face.

 

“You are great Akira-san”, said Asia happily.

 

“Thank you everyone”, I said with a smile.

 

“Dammit, I will surpass you next time”, said Issei in frustration.

 

“I am looking forward to it”, I told Issei with a smile.

 

I then turned to Rias and asked, “But you didn’t say if I was the highest. So  does that mean it’s Gasper-kun as usual?”.

 

Rias smiled and said, “Yes that’s true, he has 20”.

 

I smiled and replied, “As expected”.

 

Then Rias suddenly hugged me and my face was buried in her chest. It was heaven. Rias said, “Don’t worry, you did great. You completed all the contracts that were given to you. You are number one for me”.

 

I wasn’t really sad just impressed by Gasper but I made full use of this opportunity.

 

I made a teary voice and said, “Yes, I had to go through a lot to get those contracts.  I also had that match against Riser. The last few months were hectic”. While it’s true that last few months were hectic, I didn’t feel it was bad but I put up with this act to get affection.

 

“There , there you worked hard”, said Rias as hugged me tighter and patted my back.

 

I felt Asia pinch me. She had an angry look on her face. Lately she hurts me a little bit when she gets jealous. I just ignore it as I know it will change in the future and those don’t really hurt.

 

Issei was crying and said, “I am so jealous. Why him and not me?”.

 

“Can I get a lap pillow for my hard work?”, I asked Rias hopefully.

 

“Sure, if that’s what you want”, said Rias with a smile and lay my head on her lap.

 

Asia had a dangerous and teary look on her face.

 

Issei was crying harder and saying, “I want a lap pillow too”.

 

Akeno was saying, “Ara ara, you two are as close as ever”. Kiba was smiling and Koneko had an expressionless face.

 

Like this the meeting ended.

 

Before everyone other than Rias and Asia left, I asked KIba, “Hey Kiba, I need to talk to you about something. Can me meet at the café near the school after school tomorrow?”.

 

Kiba was surprised but then quickly smiled and said, “Ok”.

 

Rias and Asia were looking at me in confusion.

 

Rias asked, “Akira could it be that that you are into bo..?”.

 

“What? No. There is something I want to discuss with him privately. It’s important. That’s why I need to talk with him. Just trust me”, I immediately said, interrupting her. I don’t want to misunderstood in my sexual orientation.

 

Rias and Asia looked relieved. Rias said, “I-I see. I trust your judgement”.

 

And we both nodded at each other. Issei looked as if he was about to jump in this opportunity and was disappointed at the result.

 

And then everyone who were to leave left.

64