Chapter 76
2.3k 9 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The “treatment” for the dragon aura leaking into my body, which happens in different sessions is supposed to happen tomorrow. I can feel weaker due to the dragon aura, so the timing for the treatment is correct.

 

In other words  tomorrow I will get my fingers sucked by Akeno-san again. Up to now it has been normal but I have a feeling that the scene of the anime will happen tomorrow.

 

I am happy anticipating the scenario. But I do have some concerns regarding the repercussions of the same.

 

Well whatever, we’ll see tomorrow.

 

The next day, school went on as usual without any unusual things happening. So far so good.

 

Then during lunch I headed to a room on the second floor of the old school building, which is used by Akeno-san.

 

I knocked at the door and said, “Akeno-san it’s me”.

 

A reply came from the room saying, “Akira come in, I am busy preparing myself for the ritual. Please get ready meanwhile”.

 

“Alright Akeno-san”, I said and I went inside and got myself ready.

 

The room used to be a classroom, but now there is a tatami mat on the floor, and it looks like a traditional Japanese room. There are symbols around the room that look like certain casting spells and there are also casting items in the room.

 

I was waiting in the middle of the room with my upper body naked. There’s also a magic circle below the place I was sitting. I heard that this was a necessary thing for rituals. There’s also a meaning for why I didn’t have anything on my upper body, this is required for the ritual.

 

The door opened and someone entered the room. The person who appeared was Akeno-san with a white cloth on. She had her usual ponytail untied as well. I always think about it every time I do this ritual, but Akeno-san with her hair down looks fascinating and attractive! She smiled at me once, and then she quietly sat in front of me very sacredly.

 

“The preparations are done. Now, we shall begin”, said Akeno.

 

She was wearing the same clothes as that scene in the anime. So I was correct, today is the day, I am excited.

 

Now for description on how she looks in real life as opposed to being seen in anime.

 

The white cloth that is covering Akeno-san’s body is soaked with water……! Her long black hair is also sticking to the cloth and it looks sexy! I can see her skin! If I can see it like this a certain “thing” of mine is going to change…! I mean I can see it! I can see it through the cloth! The pink coloured thing! I can see her nipples! As expected, she doesn’t have her bra on.

 

She noticed my obvious staring and said, “Ara ara. Did something happen? You suddenly became quiet…… Is something wrong with what I am wearing? The reason why it is soaked is because I put water onto myself for the ritual. Is it weird?”

 

Akeno-san started to pat herself on her chest on purpose. It’s affecting my crotch……

 

She is totally doing this on purpose. I know I know, I should have expected this but experiencing it in front is a bit too stimulating.

 

I said the obligatory and the truth if you will, “No, no! You look really great in it!”.

 

I couldn’t help but stare at her chest.

 

It’s just that her see-through clothes are too stimulating for me…… Huh? Is it just me or isn’t she wearing anything down there as well…? I then looked around her hips……… I became speechless. She isn’t wearing anything……I think.

 

Well, should be ok I guess, she wants it after all, otherwise she wouldn’t have dressed like his.

 

And as I thought, she doesn’t seem to be shy about it and isn’t even trying to hide it! It’s more like she is enjoying my reaction!

 

Thank you, God for this privilege, ouch! I clutched my head in pain. Shit, I forgot about this.

 

Akeno-san looked at me concerned and asked, “Akira-kun is everything ok?”.

 

I smiled and said, “Yes, don’t worry, I accidently prayed”.

 

Akeno-san laughed and said, “Fufu I wonder why you did that. Anyway, let’s start, Akira-kun, give me your hands”.

 

“Y……yes! I will be in your care!”, I said and extended my hands.

 

Akeno-san took an index finger from each of my hands and…

 

CHUP…

 

Making an obscene water sound, Akeno-san put my index fingers into her mouth.

 

……! ………Ku, it’s a sensation I can’t describe with words. I thought about it many times but it feels so amazing inside a girl's mouth! It feels slippery but warm, and the lips feel so soft… Furthermore, my fingers are sucked with “Chu-chu” sounds…… This sucking dangerously stimulates me! It feels really amazing! Aaaah! Everything is getting pink coloured inside my head! Amazing! This is too amazing! An act that surpasses any “act” in porno videos is happening to me!

 

CHUPI-CHUPA-CHURU

 

While sucking my fingers, Akeno-san was making obscene sounds on purpose. It's as if she was enjoying my reaction! As for me, I could only tremble slightly, with my face completely red, letting my body enjoy the pleasure of being sucked. Aaaah, I’m definitely going to save this memory in my head for eternity. Wait! If I think about it I will be receiving this from now on!? Uoooooooooooooo! This is the best, indeed! Right now I am experiencing the best moment in my life! It was an erotic situation like that but I could feel the weight I felt in my body was disappearing as well. When I was thinking about that……

 

LICK.

 

“Uheee”, I blurted out, accidently.

 

That’s because Akeno-san suddenly licked my fingers! She started to swirl around my fingers with the tip of her tongue! When I looked, Akeno-san had a naughty face and it looked like the sadist personality of hers got turned on. My fingers that came out of her mouth had a thread of Akeno-san’s saliva. Uheee! It’s too erotic!

 

“Ara ara. If you make a cute reaction like that, then I feel like giving you more service”, said Akeno.

 

“Se.....service?”, I asked.

 

“Yes. I also don’t think it’s a bad thing to adore my kouhai”, said Akeno.

 

“I…Is that so?”, I said. Akeno-san nodded.

 

Akeno-san then started to suck my finger again and put her body closer towards me.

 

By ignoring my confused reaction, she put a smile on and hugged me! I can smell the nice smell of her silky black hair! No, I can smell a fragrance from Akeno-san’s body that insanely shakes my manhood! Since I had nothing on my upper body and Akeno-san was wearing a really thin cloth, I could feel her body directly! It felt cold because her cloth was wet, but I could feel the warmth from her body temperature! And her body temperature felt so erotic that my head was about to go crazy! A…Akeno-san’s body is so soft!! I can feel the sensation of her oppai just through the cloth!

 

BUHAA!

 

“Even I act like this, I have a great liking towards you, Akira-kun”, said Akeno.

 

“Me?”, I asked.

 

“Yes. First I thought of you as a cute junior. But it’s different lately. In the fight against Phoenix last time, you were responsible greatly for our win. You even managed to defeat Phoenix yourself who is said to be immortal. Even I will be aroused if I see a man fighting wonderfully like that”, said Akeno.

 

“A…aroused?”, I asked.

 

Akeno-san looked directly at me and chuckled.

 

“Ufu. Sometimes I think about you and the area around my breast gets hot. And I can’t help it. But when I try to make you enjoy something like this, the instinct of a bully inside me rises…… Is this love?”, said Akeno.

 

“But if I lay my hands on you, Rias might get mad. That person……truly sees you… Ufufu, you are a sinful man, Akira-kun”, said Akeno. Well, it’s kind of true that I want this so..

 

I smiled sheepishly and scratched my head and said, “Sorry about that”.

 

Then Akeno-san put her arms around my neck! And she purposely exposed her body! I could see the peach coloured nipple on her right boob! I could see it clearly! She was even exposing most of her legs!

 

“You know, there are other more efficient ways to get rid of dragon’s aura?”, said Akeno seductively.

 

“More efficient ways?”, I asked.

 

She bought her lips close to my ear and said, “Like sucking it out through a kiss. Since it’s spread throughout your body it will be more efficient to directly take it out from your mouth rather than just sucking it out of your finger”.

 

This sounds really off. There’s a very low chance this is true. But oh well, it will feel good so I might as well accept it.

 

“I..Is that so?”, I asked.

 

“Yes, and while we are at it, how about you have an affair with me?”, said Akeno seductively.

 

“An affair?”, I asked. Oh boy, you bet I will. I mean normally I wouldn’t because that goes against my principles but I know that eventually she will be my lover too, so who cares?

 

“Ufufufu. I will keep quiet about what’s going to happen now from Buchou and Asia-chan. Exciting, isn’t it? A secret between us”, said Akeno.

 

“Sounds interesting”, I said with a smile.

 

“I also want to experience at least once. To get devoured by a younger boy with lust. I also have masochism within me as well. I think it’s about a good time for having a man inside me now for once”, said Akeno.

 

Music to my ears but let’s take it slowly.

 

“You are a..”, I  said.

 

“Yes, I’m a virgin. Ufufu. Akira-kun would be more experienced so I would be happy if you lead me”, said Akeno. Well. As expected, however….

 

“N…no. I also……don’t have any experience”, I confessed.

 

Akeno-san made a shocked expression at my confession.

 

“Eh? That’s a big surprise. I thought that you and Buchou had already……”, said Akeno.

 

“No, no! We haven’t! We are taking it slow”, I said.

 

Ara ara. I see Then have you done it with Asia-chan?”, asked Akeno.

 

“Er, no, it’s the same case”, I said.

 

“If it’s Akira-kun, I thought that Buchou would have given you a “big treat” every night…… This is certainly surprising”, said Akeno.

 

“Akira-kun. Don’t you want to do it with either of them?”, asked Akeno.

 

“I do, but…there are a few things I need to take care of first”, I said.

 

There is something I need to do before going further. I have decided Rias would be the first but for that I need to do what I think I should do. Meanwhile let’s deepen our relationship and get stronger. Getting stronger comes first anyway, seeing the threats that will come.

 

“Ara ara….I see. Both of you are slow at these things…… Then it seems like I can’t take your purity without her permission”, said Akeno.

 

Well, I guess, Ras would be mad if that were the case. However I would be ok with a kiss.

 

“I see. But how about a kiss? You said it’s beneficial for removing the dragon aura correct?”, I said innocently.

 

“Ara ara..I see. Ok then, I’ll give you a treat”, said Akeno as she suddenly put her lips onto mine.

 

SMOOCH!

 

I kissed her back. She put her tongue into my mouth.

 

SLURP! SLURP!

 

Both our tongues intertwined against each other. This feeling was much better than having your fingers sucked. It felt like heaven and just as I was enjoying it….

 

Suddenly the door opened. When I looked in that direction… Buchou was there staring with angry eyes.

 

“Akeno. What’s the meaning of this?”, asked Buchou.

 

Buchou approached us with an unpleasant voice…… Oh crap……She’s angry……  

 

“Ufufu. I was just scattering the power of the dragon”, Akeno-san answered unconcernedly. She had her smile on.

 

“……Is that so? But no matter how you look at it………weren't you trying to do something beyond that?”, said Rias.

 

“Ara ara. I wasn’t thinking of doing it. This is merely a more efficient method of getting rid of the dragon’s aura”, said Akeno unconcerned with a smile.

 

“Don’t talk rubbish. I know what you are doing. Even I haven’t…..”, said Rias.

 

“Isn’t that because you are taking it slow? It might be good reading a book about it, but it won’t go as smoothly as in the manual”, replied Akeno-san.

 

“……………”

 

“……………”

 

They weren’t glaring at each other but Buchou and Akeno-san were looking at each other in the eyes. Somehow I could feel the intensity. U..uuummm. I don’t know how to describe this situation. I put my shirt on quickly and tried not to get close to them. Then Buchou glared at me and pinched my cheek. Ouch!

 

“Akira. It seems like you were having fun. Did you get close to the Akeno-onee-sama that you admire so much?”, asked Buchou.

 

“We…well. I……”, I said.

 

I couldn’t speak properly because I had my cheeks pinched. I couldn’t even think of an excuse at the moment.

 

“Then do whatever you want!”, said Buchou with an angry face and left the room.

 

BANG!

 

Even the way she closed the door was violent.

 

“Jealousy? She sure is cute. Ufufufu. Akira-kun. It seems like you are making progress in your relationship”, Akeno-san whispered to me.

 

I sighed. She’s really. Well, it wasn’t unexpected and it was my fault. And I enjoyed my “session” with Akeno-san. I thought that Buchou looked cute when she made an angry face like Asia. Still, I don’t feel assured. I need to apologize and diffuse this situation as early as possible.

 

With this, my “session” with Akeno-san ended for today. I still have my “talk” with Kiba today. Today’s going to be a long day.

62