Chapter 80
2.1k 5 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

That night I went to sleep alone. Rias’s anger appeared to have been abated a little due to the discussion about Kiba. But she still refused to talk to me or Asia and went to sleep on her own.

 

Asia seeing that Rias has gone to sleep alone sensed that there was no danger said, “Good Night Akira-san” to me and went to sleep.

 

“Good Night Asia”, I replied to her with a smile.

 

I went to sleep after that. To be honest I was actually glad to be able to sleep alone.

 

There will be nothing to distract me and I will be able to sleep peaceful.

 

So, I fell asleep, I was able to sleep deeply after a long time.

 

When I woke up I felt something soft touching my arm. Realizing what it was and dreading, I turned my head towards it’s direction.

 

And as if confirming my worried I saw Rias sleep next to me naked.

She suddenly woke up and saw me and smiled and, “Good Morning Akira” and hugged me, stuffing my face in her boobs.

 

I wriggled and freed myself and asked, “Rias, what are doing here? I thought you went to sleep in your own room”.

 

Rias still smiling said, “I missed you. I couldn’t sleep without you. So I snuck in when you were sleeping” and then hugged me again.

 

I said, “Hey-UB”, but before I could say anything my voice got muffled by her breasts.

 

This is bad. If Asia sees this there will be another drama. Sigh, what should I do?

 

Then I realized there is nothing I could do. So I decided to talk with Rias about a problem relevant to her. I need to do this before Asia arrives.

 

I wriggled out again and said, “Rias wait, there is something important I need to discuss with you”.

 

“What is it Akira?”, asked Rias with a serious face, I think he probably thought it was about ‘fallen angels’ or ‘holy swords’.

 

“Well, it is about our relationship”, I said seriously.

 

Rias was startled and said, “Akira if it’s about Akeno, I am sorry but I got mad..”.

 

I shook my head and said, “No, it’s not about that. You have a valid reason for getting angry”.

 

“Then what is it?”, asked Rias.

 

“Well, you see, I was talking about taking our relationship further”, I said.

 

Rias happily said, “That’s great, so then we can..”.

 

I raised my hand and said, “Please wait. I am saying that before we do anything physical we need to get our relationship approved by your parents”.

 

Rias furrowed her eyebrows and said, “Why is that? I told you didn’t I ? I want to choose m partner myself”.

 

I said, “Of course I know. But I want to do this since you are a noble lady after all. These things should have an order. It’s just a formality though, but I think we must show at least this level of courtesy. I have never met your parents after all”.

 

Rias thought for a second and then asked seriously, “And what would you do if they refuse?”.

 

I smiled and said, “There is a very low chance of them refusing. And even if they refuse we will still continue. I am dragon after all, we do as we like. However, I want to at least try to be courteous”.

 

Rias sighed and said, “Oaky, as you wish”.

 

I said, “But I think we deepen our relationship further in the meantime. How about a date this Sunday?”.

 

Rias’s face brightened and she excitedly said, “A date? Sure, I would love too” and hugged me again.

 

At that time the door slammed open.

 

SLAM!!

 

We looked in that direction and saw a crying Asia shouting, “I KNEW IT. I WAS GOING TO WAKE UP AKIRA-SAN AND THOUGHT I HEARD BUCHOU-SAN’S VOICE FROM INSIDE AND LOOKS LIKE I WAS RIGHT. YOU TRICKED ME, YOU ACTED LIKE YOU WERE GOING TO SLEEP ALONE YESTERDAY BUT SNEAKED IN AT NIGHT. IT’S NOT FAIR, I AM GOING IN TOO” and immediately took off her dress and jumped in bed.

 

Sigh, what I was afraid of happened, how annoying.

 

Rias said, “Asia, you are too greedy. You have Akira all day, let him have him alone sometimes”.

 

“Don’t want to. I want him all the time”, replied and they both glared at each other and sparks began to fly from their eyes.

 

“Now-now you too..”, I tried to calm them down.

 

But Asia looked at me with teary eyes and said, “Akira-san I want to go on a date too. It’s not fair that you only take Buchou-san for a date”.

 

I said, “Asia, remember we had a date when we first met. I haven’t gone in any dates with Buchou. So please understand”.

 

“Yes, back off Asia”, said Rias clearly enjoying this.

 

“But-but..”, said Asia with a sad face with her face down.

 

I sighed and said, “Ok, how about we date on the next Sunday after my date with Rias?”.

 

Asia perked up her face and happily said, “Yes, please don’t forget”.

 

I smiled and said, “Okay, don’t worry”.

 

“You spoil her too much”, said Rias, clearly upset.

 

“Hehe”, I said awkwardly.

 

After that we ate our breakfast and went to school.

59