Chapter 85
2.8k 15 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As soon as I came back everyone surrounded me and asked if I was ok.

 

I smiled and said, “Don’t worry I am ok”. Then I showed the gold bars and Rias asked, ”Wow, what did he make you do to get this?”.

 

“Just talk about myself. He is apparently lonely as Issei said”, I replied.

 

“Ara, he must be quite rich”, said Akeno. I nodded and said, “I agree”. After that we all went back to our respective homes.

 

Before going to bed both Rias and Asia arrived in my room wearing night dresses.

 

Rias asked, “Akira can be sleep together?”  Asia said, “Akira-san let me sleep with you”.

 

I nodded and said, “You two may”. They both jumped in joy and said, “Yay”. Rias stripped her clothes and went to bed and Asia copied her.

 

I sighed and went to sleep with a beaty in each side.

 

“Why? Why did you kill me?”.

 

“HAAH”, I woke up from a nightmare in the middle of the night with sweat on my face. I was dreaming of the devil I killed telling me the above.

 

I looked at my both sides Rias and Asia were sleeping peacefully.

 

I got up and went to the kitchen to drink water. After drinking water I sighed and walked back to my room.

 

On the way I saw Rias in the nightdress. She was probably looking for me. As soon as she saw me she asked, “Akira what happened?” in a worried sleep.

 

I said, “Ah, nothing really. I just woke up from a nightmare. I just came to the kitchen to drink water”.

 

She then rushed and hugged me. My face in her boobs and she asked, “Are you ok? It must have been hard”.

 

I said, ”Yes, I tried to bury it but it is still haunting me. But I think time will solve it”.

 

Rias nodded and said, “Come to my room”.

 

I was surprised but went to her room. Her room was decorated in a typical otaku style with mangas and LN’s lying on the floor.

 

“Sit”, she told me. I nodded and sat on her bed next to her.

 

She looked at me in concern and said, “I think we need to do something about your problem. This can’t go on. It will cause problems in the future”.

 

I nodded my head and said , “Yes, I agree but what can I do?”.

 

She smiled mischievously and said, “I was thinking about it and I think the best way to make you forget is by replacing it with a happy memory”.

 

I was confused and asked, “What do you mean?”.

 

She then immediately kissed me and this time with tongue. I was startled and but responded and we continued for sometime. She then started stripping. I immediately  backed off and asked, “What are you doing? I said to wait after I meet your parents right? And we have a date coming up”.

 

She said, “Come on does it really matter? Besides don’t you think this is an effective method of helping you cope with your problem. Or am I really not good enough for you?”.

 

I immediately said, “No that’s not it. OK, just give me a second”. She nodded.

 

Hmm. What she said is true. This will help but what about what  said earlier? Well, does it really matter though? Nah, it doesn’t.

 

So, I said, “Alright let’s do this”. Rias smiled and said, “That’s the spirit”.

 

And then we again kissed and become one with each other that night.

 

There was only one thing I feared though, Asia’s reaction but nothing can done and I would have had to face it eventually.

 

After that we fell asleep and miraculously I didn’t have that bad dream again as if it was a distant memory.

 

I next day I woke up and found Rias wrapped around my arm. Rias was awake and said, “Good morning” and kissed my cheek. I smiled and said , “Good morning”.

 

Rias smiled and said , “Thank you for last night. I enjoyed it”. I smiled and said , “Me too”. I have to thank the devil’s low birth rates for being able to do that without worry last night.

 

Then the door slammed open  and a crying Asia came in and said, “Akira-san how could you? I know I am not as attractive as Buchou but I love you very much. Hauuuuu”.

 

I sighed. Here it comes, the thing I was dreading.

 

Rias smiled and taunted her with a mischievous and triumphant smile by saying , “You should have been more proactive Asia. You snooze you lose”.

 

“Hauuuu…..”, Asia cried even harder.

 

I said, “Now-now Rias don’t make it even worse”.

 

I told Asia, “Asia don’t cry. I promise you will be the next”. Asia stopped crying and lifted her tear covered face and said, “Really?”.

 

I smiled and said, “I promise”. “Yaay. Thank you Akira-san”, said Asia and hugged me.

 

Rias frowned but said nothing. After that we ate breakfast and went to school. Today was Friday and the date with Rias was this Sunday.

60