Chapter 93
1.8k 4 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kiba was running around and attacking Xenovia with his demonic swords.

 

KACHING!

 

Xenovia destroyed the swords with her [Excalibur Destruction] in a single swing. Kiba looked shocked.

 

“My sword is a mass of destruction. There’s nothing it can’t destroy.”, said Xenovia.

 

“It’s a pity though Irina, that you lost. Sacred Gear [Sword Birth] and also, the [Twilight Healing] that Asia Argento has. All of them are Sacred Gear that are said to be a heresy to us. Not to mention the unknown and abnormal sacred gear [Dragon’s Fists], you are all fit to be devils and are our natural enemy. It’s too bad that you are so weak Irina”, said Xenovia.

 

“I AM NOT WEAK”, shouted Irina angrily.

 

“You are forgetting [Boosted Gear] that Issei has”, I added.

 

“What?”, said Irina.

 

Xenovia sighed and said, “Another heretic sacred gear. Well, it fits. I didn’t expect to find two dragons here. But anyway, time to show you what real power is”.

 

Xenovia swirled around her sword. She then pointed it upwards then thrust it into the ground.

 

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!

 

Suddenly the place where I was standing shook and the ground was rumbling! The others were having trouble too but since they were far away, they looked ok.

 

There were clouds of dust in the surroundings! There was even dirt flying towards me.

 

I immediately casted a barrier to protect myself from the dust and other debris coming my way.

 

After the dust cleared I saw, there was a big hole at the place where Xenovia had placed her sword! Ah, it’s just as expected.

 

But everyone other than me and Irina were looking at it surprised.

 

“This is my Excalibur. It can destroy anything that comes its way. It’s not called “Excalibur” for nothing.”, said Xenovia.

 

Kiba got pissed. “……Such a destructive power when it isn’t a real Excalibur. So, destroying all 7 swords will be a difficult path.”, said Kiba.

 

“Geez! I’m all covered in dirt because you destroyed the ground, Xenovia!”, Irina wiped the dirt off her clothes while complaining.

 

Kiba then made many swords. He then took a particularly ominous looking double-edged blade. Well, at least he has his composure now, unlike the anime where chose a huge sword and lost his balance.

 

“The destructive power of that holy-sword or the destructive power of my demonic-sword! We will see which one is stronger!”, said Kiba as he rushed towards.

 

Xenovia sighed and said, “You don’t seem to get it do you? No matter what sword you choose you will lose”.

 

And she swung her sword and destroyed Kiba’s sword in one swing again.

 

GACHIN!

 

This time she didn’t give Kiba time to think and immediately hit him with the pommel of her sword in his stomach while he was distracted.

 

BANG!

 

 It was a simple move like that yet it created a shockwave. It meant that even a single attack with a pommel has destructive power.

 

“Gaha!”

 

Kiba fell onto the ground after he vomited from his mouth.

 

“Even if it’s not a hit with the blade, that hit just now will be enough to stop you from standing for a while.”, said Xenovia as she glared at Kiba once, and turned around.

 

“………Wa……wait!”, said Kiba as he reached his hands towards her, but everyone here knew that the match was over.

 

Akeno unsealed the barrier. The red aura that covered the area disappeared. The battle was over.

 

Xenovia said, “It’s a pity that we couldn’t win both rounds but it is what it is. Rias Gremory, I trust you with the talk from earlier.”.

 

“Wait”, I said.

 

Xenovia turned towards me and asked while glaring, “What?”.

 

I smirked and said, “Well, you see. We had two matches but it ended up in one win and one loss. Don’t you think that leaves it unsettled? How about we have another fight?”.

 

Xenovia raised an eyebrow saying, “After seeing my battle with senpai here, you are still asking that?”.

 

I just smiled and said, “Yes”.

 

Rias said in a panicked voice, “Akira, what are you saying? Stop it!”.

 

Xenovia looking interested said, “Alright, then who do you think I should face?”

 

I said, “Me” with a especially big smile.

 

Xenovia scoffed and said, “Hoh. Confident are we?”.

 

Rias again said, “Akira on-“.

 

But I cut her off saying, “Yes, I am confident that I can beat you. How about you see for yourself if what I say is true or not?”.

 

Xenovia said with a smile, “Fine, I’ll brush that smile off your face”.

 

“Now we are talking”, I said. And we both took our positions.

 

Rias looked like she was about to say something but shut her mouth in resignation.

 

Akeno then put up the barrier once again.

 

I called out my sacred gear.

 

[Power Up!]x 100

 

[Distribute!]

 

[Dragon’s sword]

 

This time I didn’t take any chances and went full power. Xenovia also took out her Excalibur.

 

“Start!”, said Akeno and our battle began.

45