Chapter 94
1.7k 4 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“HAAAAH!”, said Xenovia as she dashed towards me with her sword.

 

CLANG!

 

VOOM!

 

Both of our swords clashed making the above sounds. “What?”, exclaimed Xenovia in disbelief as my sword didn’t get destroyed by [Excalibur Destruction].

 

“Surprised, huh? Well, my sword is made purely of [Dragon Aura], which is basically pure energy. You cannot destroy energy”. Xenovia grit her teeth, hearing that.

 

Of course, I wasn’t fully sure if this would work. I mean this is a magical world, laws of physics don’t always apply but if this failed, then would step back and attack from a distance.

 

Xenovia continued to attack and I continued to parry and then attack, which she parried.

 

CLANG!

 

VOOM!

 

CLANG! CLANG! VOOM! VOOM!

 

As I fought, I studied Xenovia’s movements and I had to say she was better than I imagined, I could still overcome her with raw speed but in terms of technique, we were almost equal.

 

“I hate to admit it but you are really good.”, said Xenovia bitterly. “As are you”, I said.

 

I looked at my surrounds, everyone was watching in anticipation and disbelief. I smirked. Then I noticed Issei giving me a weird look and was signaling something with his hand.

 

He was pointing at his clothes and then clicking his fingers. I was wondering for a bit, then it hit me, he was asking me to use [Dress Break]; after I realized it, I didn’t know if I should laugh or be disgusted.

 

Anyway, I had to finish the fight, so I put some distance between us by jumping backward.

 

At the point Koneko saw Issei’s gestures and frowned and shouted to Xenovia, “……Please be careful. Akira-senpai has the power to blow away the clothes of women with a single click of his fingers.”

 

“……Enemy of all women. You are the worst.”, said Koneko.

 

“Hey Koneko-chan, I won’t be using that, just cause Ise says it, I will only use it as a last measure. Who do you think I am? Ise?”, I retorted.

 

“…Hmph”, said Koneko as she turned away.

 

“Hey, that was harsh.”, said Issei.

 

Xenovia covered herself with her hands and said, “Even if you don’t use it now, to have such a lowly technique. The mass of sexual desire. I think it’s a fitting action for a devil that has such strong greed.”.

 

“What a lowly technique! You too Issei-kun, I am disappointed in you. Aaah God. Please forgive these sinful perverts!”, said Irina.

 

“Hey, I am not the one that came up with this you know? It was Issei, I merely improved on it as in I can do it without touching a person’s body. And there is no need to glare at me like that, I use it as a distraction, not for carnal desires like Issei. It’s my policy in a battle to explore all options of victory”, I said.

 

“I am sorry.”, said Kiba.

 

“Anyway, let’s end this battle.”, I said, as I conjured several hundred swords with [Unlimited Sword Barrage].

 

Xenovia readied herself as she lifted the Excalibur over her head. I waved my hand and all the swords I conjured, surrounded her.

 

As I waved my hand, she struck her sword down causing an explosion and deflected all the swords flying to her.

 

As the smoke cleared Xenovia asked, “Is that the best you can do?”. To that I smirked, causing Xenovia to be confused.

 

Then Xenovia said, “OH!”, as she felt several swords pointing at her neck.

 

“How?”, Xenovia asked in confusion. I smirked and said, “Well, I already saw you do that move before. Di you really think, I didn’t know what you were trying to do? I obviously didn’t all my swords at you. With this, it’s my win.”.

 

Xenovia dropped her sword and collapsed on her knees as she looked at the ground in disbelief and muttered, “I-I lost!”.

 

“Ara ara, looks like it’s done.”, said Akeno as she dissipated the barrier.

 

I just casually walked near her and said, “So? Not feeling all that mighty now are we?”. Xenovia kept quiet.

 

Irina came and patted her and said, “It’s ok Xenovia, I lost too.”. Xenovia kept quiet.

 

“If this was a real battle, you would already be dead.”, I said and both Xenovia and Irina glared at me but didn’t say anything.

 

“Do you want to know, why you guys lost?”, I asked.

 

This peaked both their interest and they both perked up.

 

Xenovia asked, “Why do you think we lost?”.

 

I smirked and said, “It’s simple, because I am stronger than you.”

 

Both of them got angry. Irina said, “Y-Yu don’t have to make fun of us, you now. We are already depressed as it is. What you are doing is mean.”.

 

I nonchalantly continued, “No, I am saying that to make fun of you. I am just stating facts.”.

 

Both of them glared at me even further.

 

Without caring I continued, “Don’t get me wrong. Your Excaliburs are strong. They are strong enough to defeat [Ultimate Class] devils. However…”.

 

“However?”, asked Xenovia, wanting answers.

 

“It’s a weapon. A weapon’s effectiveness is determined by it’s user. And honestly..”,I said while looking at them.

 

They both gulped, waiting in anticipation.

 

“The both of you are lacking. You guys are far from drawing out it’s full potential. If you guys can’t even defeat me, you have no hopes against Kokabiel. And that’s just against him alone, I am pretty sure he will have accomplices. He can’t do everything himself after all.”, I said.

 

At this, they both looked down.

 

“I am sure both of you thought, you had some kind of small chance against him. At least being able to destroy one of the swords. But let me tell you for a fact, you have zero chance against him. Even with whatever ‘secret weapon’ you have. This mission of yours will result in utter failure, accomplishing nothing.”, I said.

46