Chapter 98
1.5k 2 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Upon hearing what happened Rias immediately hugged me and asked, “Akira, are you ok? You are not hurt, are you?”.

 

Asia also hugged me from behind and said, “Akira-san if you are hurt please tell me, I will heal you.”.

 

“I am alright guys, really. Ophis just saw me and left.”, I said, patting bpth of them behind their backs.

 

Both Rias and Asia then let go and nodded.

 

After some time……………..

 

Currently I was sitting in my room with all the members of the ‘Occult Research Club’. We were sitting in a circular fashion, I was between Rias and Asia.

 

After hearing that I encountered Ophis, Rias called a meeting of all the ORC members. My house naturally became a place of meeting.

 

After my mother served food and left, Rias said, “So, I called you here because I wanted to discuss something…..”.

 

And she went on to discuss me feeding the two ‘holy sword’ users and then meeting Ophis. She also said my reason in feeding them.

 

Koneko and Akeno had surprised expressions on their faces on hearing the story.

 

Akeno said, “Ara ara, Akira-kun did a good job with the ‘holy sword’ users.”, with a smile.

 

“Thank you.”, I said smiling.

 

“But, the appearance of the Uroboros dragon is troubling.”, said Akeno with a serious face.

 

At this everyone’s face turned serious. Well, it was expected as this was the main reason for the meeting.

 

Rias looked at me and asked, “Akira, are you don’t know why Ophis came to see you?”.

 

I scratched my head and said, “Well, truthfully I don’t. I do have an idea though, why she might. But I can’t be sure.”.

 

“What idea?”, asked Rias.

 

“Well, maybe because she knows that I have Great Red’s power, she came to check it.”, I said.

 

“But why? What does she want?”, asked Rias.

 

“Well, maybe she’s curious.”, I said shrugging. Well, I knew the real reason but it’s not the time.

 

“You said she would appear in the future, correct?”, asked Rias.

 

“Yes”, I said. “Is she is an enemy or ally?”.

 

“Well technically she is an enemy. At least till the part I know. But we don’t have to fight her, thankfully, because she is not directly involved with anything. She is more like an observer.”, I said.

 

“You said she is an enemy? But also, an observer? And we don’t have to fight her? What do you mean by that?.”, said Rias.

 

“Well, I said, she is ‘technically’ an enemy. She really doesn’t involve herself with anything. We just need to defeat the ones who pose a threat to us directly and that should be enough.”, I said.

 

“How should I put it. She doesn’t care about us or her underlings but her underlings are our enemies.”, I said.

 

“But if her underlings are against us, then she is too, right?”, asked Rias.

 

“No, it’s complicated. You’ll find out later anyway. I cannot explain things now as it might affect the future. Just be glad we don’t have to fight her. We might all die if we did that, you know, right?”, I said with a serious expression.

 

Rias sighed and said, “Yes, I know.”.

 

“So, what do we do now, Buchou?”, asked Akeno.

 

“We just continue as we are doing. In the meantime, I’ll try to unlock my ‘Balance Breaker’ as soon as possible. Her sudden appearance troubles me. I do not know what will happen in the future.”, I said.

 

At this Rias nodded and said, “Let’s do that.”. And everyone agreed as well.

 

I just have to try harder from now on.

34