Chapter 101
1.3k 4 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kiba and Koneko were walking in front of us. I am Issei were walking behind. Suddenly I felt a chill and stopped walking.

 

Surprised asked me, “Akira, what’s wrong?”. Then Kiba and Koneko who were walking in front of us stopped walking as well.

 

“……Yuuto-senpai.”, said Koneko.

 

Issei quieted down, seems like he felt it too this time.

 

“Look up!”, said Koneko and all of us looked up and saw a white haired boy priest falling down with a long sword!

 

“Something like a divine protection for the group of priests ay!”, said Freed.

 

KACHIN!

 

Kiba took his demonic-sword out quickly and blocked Freed’s slash.

 

“Freed!”, said Issei angrily.

 

“My my, if it isn’t that devil brat, that loli..i mean little lady  and oh! What a surprise, it’s Akira-kun. Heeee. Well isn’t this a weird reunion!? How is it? Has your Dragon power increased? Is it all right to kill you now?”, Freed said gleefully.

 

We took off the priest clothes, revealing our usual uniform.

 

Issei shouted, “Boosted Gear!”. And it appeared on his hand…

 

[Boost!]

 

I also activated my sacred gear.

 

[Power up!] x 20

 

“What’s this? Four on one? It isn’t easy being so popular!”, said Freed.

 

“Don’t jump to conclusions. I am your opponent.”, said Kiba and rushed in with two demonic swords he created.

 

“Chi! So it’s not only the “Holy Eraser”, I see! Having multiple demonic-swords. Are you the possessor of “Sword Birth”, perhaps? Wow. You are guilty of having a rare Sacred Gear, you know!”, said Freed seemingly enjoying it.

 

“But. Normal demonic swords can’t put up a challenge against……”, continued Freed and..

 

KACHIN!

 

Kiba’s two demonic swords broke after making a sound of a crack!

 

“……my Excalibur-chan.”, said Freed.

 

“Ku!”, said Kiba in exasperation

 

Kiba once again created demonic swords. But it seemed like the Excalibur was too powerful. It could break the demonic swords in a single swing!

 

Kiba and Freed continued to clash at high speeds with Kiba’s sword being destroyed.

 

My Excalibur is “Excalibur Rapidly”! In terms of velocity, it won’t lose to anything!”, said Freed as he continued to parry Kiba’s high speed attacks with ease and destroy his demonic swords.

 

Sigh. I have to do something, “[Dragon’s Sword], I said and formed it.

 

And then I rushed to Kiba and shoved it in his hand saying, “Take it, don’t complain. With this at least you can parry him without getting your sword destroyed.”.

 

Kiba said, “Thank you. I’ll use it.”. And the fight continued.

 

But Kiba was still getting overwhelmed. The gap is a too high it seems.

 

Should I kill Freed? Well, that does seem to be a good option as it will solve some problems.

 

But, if I kill him and get the “Excaliburs” from Valper, Xenovia and Irina will leave us and we have to face Kokabiel ourselves.

 

Well, we can always call in the favour but this is something that their lives will depend on, so let’s not kill him. Will destroy his body properly when Kiba kills him later.

 

This will also be therapeutic to Kiba.

 

“Kiba! Do you want to receive my power?”, shouted Issei.

 

“I can still go on!”, said Kiba. Man, this guy is so stubborn.

 

Koneko said, ““……Ise-senpai. Please help Yuuto-senpai.”, as she lifted Issei up and then trew him towards Kiba.

 

THROW.

 

“Uooooooooo! Koneko-chaaaaaaaan!!”, Issei screamed.

 

“Kibaaaaaaaa! I will transfer my power to youuuu!”, said Issei as he got closer to Kiba.

 

“Uwah! Ise-kun!”, said Kiba.

 

[Transfer!!]

 

Issei transferred his power to Kiba.

 

“……I have to use it since I received it! “Sword Birth”!”, said Kiba.

 

ZAN!

 

There were blades coming out around the whole area! From the ground! From the light pole! There were different shapes of blades popping out from different places.

 

“Chiii!”

 

Freed made a noise with his tongue, and then started to break the demonic swords going at him.

 

He tried to jump away but I said, “Fire rope.”, and pulled him back with a knot tied on his leg.

 

“Gah!”, said Freed in pain.

 

He then tried to cut the rope with his sword. It got sliced but I immediately made another and got his other leg. I continued this as he sliced the ropes. I could easily match his speed.

 

With the demonic swords approaching near, Freed had no choice but to abandon cutting the rope and slice the demonic swords.

 

Kiba disappeared with his demonic-sword as soon as he found an opening. He used the demonic-swords as a platform and moved around freely.

 

SWISH!

 

Along with the sound of the wind, there was a demonic-sword heading towards Freed! Kiba threw one of the demonic swords when he was using the demonic-swords as a foot path! No! It’s not just one demonic-sword! There were several demonic-swords coming from every direction!

 

“Uhaa! That is a good circus trick! You rotten Devil!”, said Freed.

 

KACHIN! KACHIN! KACHIN!

 

Freed knocked away the demonic-swords one after another with an expression of excitement!

 

KACHIN!

 

Both the [Dragon’s Sword] in Kiba’s hand and the Excalibur clashed, producing sparks.

 

Then there was the voice of another person, “Hmmm. “Sword Birth” huh? It’s a Sacred Gear that can have an infinite number of powers depending on the possessor.”

 

When I looked that way, there was an old man wearing priest clothes standing there.

 

He was a short, bespectacled elderly man with gray hair, a moustache, black eyes. Yes, he was Valper Galilei.

 

“……Is it you old-man Valper?”, said Freed.

 

Everyone except me were shocked on hearing that.

 

”……… Valper Galilei!”, said Kiba with eyes full of anger.

 

“I certainly am.”, said Valper nonchalantly.

27