Chapter 102
4k 14 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Freed. What are you doing?”, asked Valper.

 

“Old-man! I can’t run away because of this guy numerous flame ropes!”, said Freed.

 

“Hmph. You still can’t use the holy-sword perfectly yet. Use the “element” I gave you more wisely. I’m researching because of that. Gather the holy element that is running throughout your body to the blade of the holy-sword. With that, you should be able to deal with it.”, said Valper.

 

“Yeah, yeah!”, said Freed.

 

Freed's holy-sword had started to gather auras and started to glow!

 

“Like this! Horyah!”, said Freed.

 

CUT.

 

He cut my rope with ease and then a  bright aura emitted from the sword as it moved on it’s own, preventing me from putting any more [Fire ropes].

 

“Tch!”, I said in annoyance. I mean, I know I said I wanted him to escape but still, it’s annoying.

 

“I will be escaping now! The next time we meet will be the time of our ultimate battle!”, said Freed.

 

Freed said that but……

 

“I won’t let you escape!”, said someone who went past me with a very fast speed.

 

KACHIN!

 

There was a blade clashing with Freed’s holy-sword that was igniting sparks! It was Xenovia!

 

“Yaho! Ise-kun.”, said a voice behind us. We looked back.

 

“Irina!”, said Issei.

 

“Freed Sellzen. Valper Galilei. Rebels. I will cut you both down in the name of God!”, said Xenovia.

 

“Ha! Don’t say the name of the hateful God that I hate! You bitch!”, said Freed.

 

Freed and Xenovia exchanged swords.

 

“So, you guys know him?”, I asked.

 

Xenovia replied, “Freed Sellzen. Former exorcist of the Vatican. The genius who became an exorcist at the age of 13. He had lots of big achievements because he kept on eliminating Devils and mystical beasts. But he overdid it. He even killed his allies. Freed never had any beliefs towards our God from the start. The only thing he had was fighting instinct and killing intent towards monsters. And an abnormal obsession for battles. It was a matter of time that he’d be charged for heresy.”.

 

Freed laughed and said, “Fufufu..praising me would get you nowhere.”, and he took something out. It was a ball of light. That was!? The item used for escaping!

 

Old-man Valper! We are escaping! We are going to report to the boss, Kokabiel!”, said Freed.

 

“There’s no other way.”, said Valper.

 

“See ya! The alliance of Church and Devils!”, said Freed as he hrew down the ball of light on the ground.

 

FLASH.

 

I couldn’t see anything! The light covered the whole area and blinded our eyes! By the time we regained our sight, Freed and Valper were gone.

 

I exclaimed,"Shit! We came all the way here and we lost track of him!", in fake concern.

 

“We are going after them Irina.”, said Xenovia.

 

“Okay!”, said Irina.

 

Xenovia and Irina nodded at each other and sprinted from here.

 

“I’m going after them too! I won’t let you escape Valper Galilei!”, said Kiba.

 

“Wait, Kiba stop!”, I said but Kiba didn’t listen and rushed out.

 

Sigh, this guy.

 

“What do we do now?”, asked Issei.

 

“Let’s report this to Buchou.”, I said.

 

Issei and Koneko nodded.

 

“So, Freed escaped and Kiba went after him?”, said Rias after we explained everything to everyone.

 

I sighed and said, “Yes, anyway tomorrow is going to be a big battle so we must be prepared.”.

 

Rias nodded and said, “Yes, Sona has notified the student’s houses, everything is set.”.

 

I nodded and said, “Alright then, that’s great. Also, please inform your brother what is going on here.”.

 

Hearing this Rias was a bit taken aback and said, “Tell O-Onii-sama?”.

 

I looked at her seriously and said, “This is no time for being hung up in your pride. This is a very serious situation, based on the situation it could turn into an all out war. Also, beating Kokabiel is hard.”.

 

Rias said, “No, we can do it on our own. No need to involve Onii-sama in this. We can do it, I know it.”.

 

Sigh, this woman. I just shook my head and gave up, I can’t reason with her idiocy, so I guess I just have to do my best.

 

With that the night passed.

 

As usual I slept with Asia and Rias, but there was tension in the room and it took a lot of effort for me to get to sleep.

29