Chapter 19 – Visiting Karen’s home
23.6k 10 270
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Karen said, it didn't take long before they arrived at her home, a two-story house on a quiet street. Karen opened the door and told him to come in. Once they entered, they heard a voice calling from the living room.

"Is that you, Karen? You came back early."

A woman with the same black hair and black eyes as Karen appeared. She was middle-aged and was wearing comfortable clothes which didn't manage to hide her thick and mature body. Once she saw Benjamin, she couldn't help being startled and asked.

"Who is this?"

"Mom, this is my friend Benjamin. I invited him to, huh, so we could chat and know each other better."

Despite his excitation, Benjamin still felt that her excuse was quite lame. Anyhow, he tried to give his best smile to her.

"Hello, Mrs. I am Benjamin. It is nice to meet you. I hope you won't mind me coming to your house so suddenly."

Karen's mother looked at them with surprise in her eyes. She obviously noticed her daughter's impatient and excited face as well as the boy's slightly red countenance. A quick glance at his lower body revealed his boner, visible through his pants. She rapidly got an idea of the situation and looked at them with slight envy.

"I didn't expect my daughter to come back home with such a cute boy. I am Miranda, Karen's mother. Make yourself at home, Benjamin.

"Thank you, Mrs."

"You are welcome. Karen, you better treat him well."

Karen nodded and Miranda turned back to Benjamin, a slightly explicit smile on her lips.

"Benjamin, if there is anything my daughter cannot provide, you can always come to me."

He immediately understood her implicit meaning but it seemed that her daughter didn't.

"Oh, Mom, I can take care of a guest."

She took Benjamin's hand and pulled him towards her room, on the second floor. Once they were in, she closed the door and locked it. She then turned towards Benjamin, her gaze full of lust but still unsure of how to proceed next. He closed on her and put one hand on her head, caressing her hair.

"You're so beautiful, Karen."

She grinned happily and he started kissing her, holding her head with his hand. They went at it several times, each time longer than the previous one and he started using his tongue. She was clearly inexperienced and he guided her until their tongues tangled, slithering against each other. She started to take a hold of his head too and kept him in place, kissing him hungrily. After several minutes of this, she broke the contact, taking a much-needed breath, her face full of arousal. Taking this opportunity, Benjamin started to remove his clothes, one by one.

Her lusty gaze followed each of his movements, scanning his body as if trying to save the scene forever in her memory. She panted when he removed his top and once he started removing his pants, her stare locked on his rock-hard penis, unmoving. He finally got rid of everything and turned to her.

"Your turn now."

His voice took her out of her reverie and she started unclothing as fast as she could, clumsy in her hurry. She had a slim body and cute breasts while having a small amount of unkept hair over her wet pussy. Once nude, her eyes went back to ogle him as much as they could. Considering her reactions and how awkward she was, there was almost no doubt that she was a virgin. He could point it out to her but girls in this world considered being virgins as something shameful and a sign of inexperience, the same way boys would never admit to being virgins in his memories. He had no plans at all on being mean to her for no reason. In consequence, Benjamin decided to make her first time as good as possible and satisfy her curiosity about boys and sex. He opened his arms wide and said.

"I am yours now, you can do whatever you want with me."

Of course, one other reason was that he had this kink where he was curious about what his partner would do if he said that. Karen's eyes opened wide in surprise but she didn't do anything for a while, probably still afraid to do something wrong since it was her first time. He grinned, reassuring.

"Don't worry about me. Go ahead."

That finally got her moving and she did the most obvious action she could do as a virgin girl having her first contact with a boy's body. She dropped to her knees in front of him and started to inspect his cock. She took his member and his balls in her hands and started fiddling with them, pushing them one way or another, up or down, inspecting his crotch area, and sniffing everything deeply.

"You smell so sexy, Ben."

He didn't know how to react to that comment and decided to let it pass. She continued by licking everything, from his wand to his balls and back to his tip.

"And you taste good too."

She then took his penis in her mouth and started sucking him. She was very inexperienced and her blowjob couldn't compare to Sasha's but her awkward movements felt good in their own way.

"Your mouth feels amazing, Karen."

His words gave her a confidence boost and she started going faster on him, bobbing her head horizontally on his shaft. It must have been tiring for her, especially since it was her first time, but it seemed that her pride didn't let her stop until she made him come. Benjamin focused his mind on the pleasure, trying to give her what she wanted.

"Just like that, Karen, I am so close."

The prospect of making a boy come with her blowjob seemed to excite her a lot and she accelerated her movements even more, going full speed on his cock. The increased stimulation finally pushed him over the edge and he shouted.

"Coming!"

He released his cum in her mouth, appreciating the sweet pleasure. She choked a bit when the sperm suddenly hit the back of her mouth but kept herself on his cock, swallowing his spunk little by little, until nothing was left. After sucking any leftover on his dick a bit more, she popped it out of her mouth and panted excitedly.

"That was amazing. Even your sperm tastes good, Ben."

270