Chapter 20 – Thanking Karen
24.8k 11 304
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Benjamin's penis hardened even more at her words and Karen watched it appreciatively.

"You're still hard, that's so hot."

Her right hand went down to her twat and began to fondle it, almost unconsciously. That gesture made Benjamin even hornier. He put his hands under her armpits and lifted her in the air. She cried a little in surprise at being lifted so suddenly and so effortlessly.

"I need to thank you for the blowjob, don't I?"

She blushed a bit but didn't try to escape from his hold. He carried her over to the bed and placed her on her back. He thought a second about doing some more foreplay but got rid of the idea when he saw her juices literally dropping out of her snatch. He climbed on the bed and opened her legs wide, placing his cock's head on her pussy lips. Before continuing, he asked, just in case.

"Are you on the pill?"

She nodded so strongly that he got worried she would hurt her neck. Satisfied, Benjamin moved his dick up and down her vagina a few times, making her pant. Finally, he aligned it with her hole and slowly penetrated her. She was very tight and he had to force himself inside her to be able to move forward. She let out a moan of pleasure until he felt something stopping his advance. He still didn't want to shame her by revealing that she was a virgin and simply gave a push forward with his hips to break her hymen in one go. Karen let out a short gasp when she felt his member piercing her virginity forever but nothing more, powering through it in a very womanly way.

Benjamin finally reached her deepest part and stopped there for a second. He was strangely excited. More than the penetration, the knowledge of being the one having taken the girl's virginity made him incredibly proud and euphoric.

Karen started panting and squirming so he resumed moving inside her. She came a few thrusts later, letting out a shout of delight, her vagina walls twitching around his dick uncontrollably. She blushed in shame of climaxing so quickly but Benjamin didn't mind one bit. He grabbed her ass in his hands, his fingers sinking into her malleable bottom cheeks. She liked the contact and her hips moved to accommodate his cock better. Benjamin then started to move his waist circularly, trying to stimulate different spots inside her and find where she liked it the best. He kept at it for while before starting to focus on one area where he had managed to get some great reactions out of her. He was getting hornier and hornier now and his movements inside her accelerated.

He suddenly heard quiet footsteps outside of the room. They stopped in front of the door and he didn't hear any sound after that. Benjamin smiled inwardly. It seemed that someone was very interested in their activities.

On the other hand, Karen was far from being able to focus on anything else right now. She had all forgotten about her defloration and was sending her hips against his, as strongly as she could, seeking as much pleasure as possible.

"Fill my pussy! Fill me! Your cock is so good in me! Yesss! Fuck my pussy! More!"

She was getting more and more exhilarated as he went on. Seeing her lose control so much thrilled Benjamin and he began to pound her with all his strength. She came another time but he didn't even slow down, making a mess out of her cunt. When he kept at it for a few minutes, she wasn't able to say anything intelligible anymore, only shouting her pleasure in a loud voice. She came several times and her face was full of tears and drool, her expression full of pleasure. The whole situation sent Benjamin into his last spurt, until he couldn't hold it anymore and ejaculated full strength inside her, sending his cum deep into her twat with a low groan. The feeling was too much for Karen and she came again, big time. She started to squirt, sending a strong jet of liquid out of her pussy, directly on his pelvis.

It was the first time Benjamin saw a girl squirt and he felt that it was really hot. He had a random thought, wondering what it would actually taste like, compared to pussy juice. Seeing such a lewd scene, his dick kept its hardness, waiting for more action. He grabbed Karen by her back and turned her around, her belly facing the mattress and her head now in the bed's pillow. He raised her ass higher and penetrated her in one go, just like that. She grunted and he went on pumping into her again from this position. It didn't take more than a few strokes before she came again, once more squirting, directly on the bed this time. It was really arousing and Benjamin felt like he wanted to test her limits. He went on fucking her at full strength, hammering her sloppy pussy. He sometimes changed positions but never stopped digging into her flesh. Karen kept cumming and squirting, drenching the sheets of her bed. The smell got really intense and stimulating, entrancing both of them in their world of mating.

Karen, who was already not able to speak correctly anymore, was becoming worse and worse, only letting out animal growls by that point.

"Ooouuhhhh! Uuuhhhrrmm! Roooohhhh! Roooohhhh! Ooouuhhhh!"

When he felt that he was getting close to cum once more, he turned her so that they were facing each other, raising her upper body until her head was on his level. Her eyes were unfocused and her mouth was opened wide, grunting at his pounding, with her tongue sticking out. He brought his head closer, took her tongue into his mouth, and continued his movement onto her lips, in a deep tongue kiss. That caused her to cum yet again another time, spasming in his mouth. The feeling of her pussy twitching on his cock finally pushed him over the edge and he let out his spunk into her, all the while continuing their kiss. It felt amazing to ejaculate and kiss her at the same time.

Eventually, they both fell onto the bed, panting heavily. Karen was very tired and barely conscious at this point. He felt a bit sorry about going so hard on her.

"I am sorry, Karen. I got too excited."

But, contrary to his expectations, she slowly shook her head, a smile on her lips.

"No. It was, the best."

Seeing her so exhausted, Ben kissed her forehead and continued.

"You were really amazing, Karen. You can take a break now."

She nodded a little and closed her eyes, quickly falling asleep on the bed. Benjamin covered her with a blanket so that she would not catch a cold. He then put his clothes back on and quietly left her room.

304