Chapter 25 – Family time
21.7k 13 260
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Benjamin was walking toward home, feeling very satisfied, both physically and mentally. It was one of those rare moments when a horny teenager's brain would be exempt from perverted thoughts. He was always up for sex and open to most of the kinkiest stuff during it but right now, he didn't feel the urge for it anymore. He took the opportunity of his mind being clear to think about his situation.

After today, he experienced with his own body how easy it was to get to fuck women in this world. And that was amazing. However, now that the desire had abated, he realized that he had a different craving. He now felt the need to spend time with the people he loved. He had decided to keep most of the sex free from emotional attachment, which is probably why he was having this urge. Now that he noticed it, he decided that he should be taking more time with his friends and his family.

Reaching his house, he went inside and checked who was home. As expected, only Olivia was there, in her room on the second floor. Olivia was younger than him by two years. In the previous world, she had been cold to him, ignoring him most of the time. In this world, however, she was the indoor type of girl, enjoying reading and playing video games, happy to be left alone. He decided that there was no better time than now to start getting along with her and knocked on her door.

He heard some noise inside the room and soon, a brown-haired brown-eyed girl opened the door. She had long hair that she kept in braids and was wearing comfortable joggings and a loose T-shirt. She was surprised to see him at her door and asked him shortly.

"What is it?"

Benjamin gave his best smile before answering.

"Hey, Olivia. Just checking on you. What are you doing?"

"Nothing special, just playing games."

"Computer or console?"

"Console. Why do you ask?"

"It's good that you're playing on the console. I thought we could play together, what do you think?"

She raised an eyebrow at his suggestion and asked back.

"Do you play video games, Ben?"

"Sure do."

He was a very normal high school boy, previously. Gaming was almost a given. Olivia sent him a disbelieving gaze but didn't refuse him.

"Come in. It's messy, though."

He entered the room and instantly noticed it smelled strongly of her, a pleasant feminine scent surrounding him.  The room was indeed quite messy, with clothes and underwear left around on the floor, game hardware and school stuff laying where they were last used.

"You can sit wherever. So, what do you want to play?"

"Um, what about something cooperative?"

"Ok, what about H&S4? Just got it last week."

She said as if testing his game knowledge.

"Perfect."

And pouted at his short answer. Benjamin actually knew about the game since he had played the previous installment. It was a typical hack and slash, with an optional cooperative mode. He was starting to look forward to the gaming session, now. Olivia booted the game and after asking him if he knew what to do and receiving a positive answer, they started a new game together.

Olivia was very skilled, handling her character like a pro and carrying him through the start. It took him a while to get adjusted to the differences between the previous game and this one but, once he did, he also started to contribute more to their party. Olivia sent him glances from time to time, as if his performance was something completely unexpected. After a while, they got a good synergy going on and she also started to enjoy herself, cheering at their victories and pouting when they sometimes got killed by a powerful enemy.

They played for around one hour like this before Benjamin asked for a break.

"Sorry, Olivia, can we pause the game for a bit? I have to go make dinner."

She seemed fairly disappointed at the interruption but nodded anyway. Seeing her expression, Benjamin put his hand on her head and stroked her hair a bit.

"Don't look like that. We can continue after dinner if you want."

She blushed a bit at his contact and nodded happily. They both went downstairs to the kitchen and Benjamin went on with his dinner preparations. His skills were still basic but he was improving every day. If his family noticed a difference in the quality of what he had been cooking the last few days, they didn't show any of it, seemingly happy to eat whatever he would prepare for them. Olivia sat on a chair and watched him doing his best.

"I didn't know you were this good at games, Ben."

"Hehe, right? I am far from your level but we still have a good party going on. Won't we beat the game too fast if we continue like that?"

"No way, it has a lot of content. I didn't finish it solo either yet."

Benjamin continued to busy himself while chatting with his sister on the side. The rest of his family members came back home one by one from whatever activity they spent their day on and, when Benjamin finished cooking dinner, they were all there. They had another happy family meal and once they were done, Olivia and Benjamin went back to their game.

Since the following day was a Sunday, they were not in a hurry to go to sleep and played until midnight, progressing nicely into the story. They made sure to save their progress for a potential future session and Benjamin stood up, ready to leave the room.

"Thanks, Olivia. I had a lot of fun."

"Me too."

She hesitated a bit before continuing.

"You know, Ben... You really changed starting a few days ago. You would never have come to play games with me before."

Benjamin wasn't unaware that his family members had noticed his change. He had tried to play it off from the start by telling them that he had decided to change his attitude. However, they were not so obviously fooled, though they didn't point it out openly. After all, it was not so easy to change so dramatically, all of a sudden.

"Right, it was like the other day, I woke up, and became a different person! Or perhaps the world became different and only I stayed the same?"

That made Olivia laugh.

"Pfft. What's that? You're so silly."

Benjamin grinned and asked her.

"Do you dislike this changed me?"

"No! I mean, no. I-I never disliked you in the first place but, perhaps, I like this Ben a bit more than the previous one."

She flushed slightly red even while saying this. He went on to caress her hair some more before kissing her on the forehead, making her even redder.

"I like you too, my precious little sister."

His comment triggered a shy but happy smile from her. He then directed himself to the door, turning back one last time.

"Goodnight, Olivia."

"Goodnight, Ben."

Leaving her room, he went back to his, which was right next to it. Tired from a very fulfilling day, he quickly fell asleep after lying on his bed. 

260