Chapter 33 โ€“ A try out
19.9k 7 235
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The nurse took his dick in her hand and started dropping her waist a little until his head touched her asshole. She continued going down and his dick's head, lubricated by the lotion, began to force its way into her until it went in with a little noise. Sasha let out a sigh of pleasure at the feeling. Now that the largest part was in, the rest of the insertion became easier and she continued to drop herself on him slowly until he was fully inside her. She let out another sigh of satisfaction, together with Benjamin.

"So this is the feeling of anal penetration. You're so big inside me. I feel so full."

Benjamin was also experiencing a completely different feeling from vaginal insertion. Being inside a pussy was like being surrounded uniformly by hot folds. Here, on the other hand, she was gripping his cock much more strongly at the level of her asshole, while the rest of her ass gave more of a sticky feeling. The other large difference was that he always had a strong feeling of wetness inside a vagina since women secreted so much pussy juice in this world. In her ass, though, there wasn't such a thing, making it distinct but still giving a pleasurable sensation. The last difference was that there was no "end" to his insertion. In a vagina, he was reaching a woman's limit when his glans pocked the womb. But in anal, there wasn't that limit, allowing him to enter fully without ever being restricted.

"It feels completely different from vaginal sex, Sasha. I like how you are gripping me and your insides are so hot, it feels incredible."

She grinned lewdly at the praise and, getting aroused by his words, she started to move her ass up and down on his cock. From his position, he had a great view of her pussy, which was flooding wet as usual. Benjamin let her enjoy herself for a few minutes before he started to move his waist too, pocking her from below. She reacted very positively to his moves.

"Ah! It feels so good! I really missed out on not trying anal sex earlier!"

Benjamin grabbed her breasts and rubbed them, inciting a moan of pleasure from her. He accelerated progressively his waist movement and Sasha matched him, giving both of them increased stimulation. He could feel her hot ass walls on his dick on every stroke and her asshole was tightening around his base whenever he was completely inside her, making him more and more excited. The nurse suddenly let out a loud moan and reached an orgasm purely with anal sex. She shivered and her hole squeezed his member, making him sigh in pleasure. Her pussy juices flew out and landed on his pelvis, while her eyes expanded, her face grinning in delight.

That made her stop moving and Benjamin took a small break too, giving her a bit of time to recover. She soon commented.

"That's how climaxing from anal feels. It's a different pleasure from a vaginal climax. I love it."

"You are so sexy when you orgasm, Sasha. I want to give you more, I want to take you from behind much more strongly."

She gulped, clearly aware of what was going to happen. She experienced his sexual prowess every morning, after all. Expectant, she raised her waist until his penis popped out from her, making her moan a little. They then both reorganized their positions and she was now in front of him in a doggy position, with him behind her, his cock in front of her asshole. He sent her the same question she had asked him before they started.

"Are you ready, Sasha? I won't stop until the end, alright?"

She nodded, her face full of lust and anticipation. Benjamin grabbed her waist with both hands and then, with a sudden jerk, penetrated her all the way in with a single stroke. He knew from his experiences with women in this world that there was no need to be delicate with them. The nurse let out a loud cry of contentment, happy to be filled again. Benjamin started to fuck her ass faster and faster until he was going full speed. Once his movements became stable, he sent one hand to her pussy and flickered her clitoris, sending her in a frenzy.

"Aaahhh! Yes! Fuck my ass, destroy it with your big dick! Aaahhh! My clit! Cumming! Cummiiing!"

She started to orgasm repeatedly as he drilled her with his full strength. The stimulation became too much for Benjamin and he also came, letting out his sperm inside her warm ass, groaning lowly in pleasure. It felt amazing to cum in her ass and it was a different feeling from cumming in her pussy, as she had said. That was not the end, however, on the contrary. His semen acted as a lubricant, making the penetration even more fluid. That somehow allowed him to speed up even more and both of them immersed themselves in the intense pleasure, Sasha orgasming every so often.

They went on like that for about ten minutes, Sasha getting more and more disorderly as time passed. It seemed that she had her whole consciousness focused on her ass, almost forgetting the stimulation to her cunt.

"My ass feels incredible! Fuck it more, Ben! Anal is the best! Drill me more!"

According to her desire, he stopped flickering her clit and focused fully on pumping her ass. He slowed down a bit and moved his waist until his penis was almost out, before once more filling her out fully with one big penetration. There was a loud sound of his flesh slapping on her ass cheeks, making the whole thing even more erotic. He repeated the process again and again and that change in pace made her go crazy, each filling making her let out a guttural moan. Finally, Benjamin reached another high and let everything out in her once more, shouting his satisfaction with a loud groan. Feeling the hot sperm inside her, the nurse reached one last big climax, her eyes unfocused, her tongue out of her mouth and her holes twitching uncontrollably.

They both panted hard for a while, trying to get their bearing back. Eventually, Benjamin removed his dick from her ass with a small pop noise. An amazing sight awaited him when her asshole stayed open for a full minute in the shape of his tool. He could even see inside it, her ass walls still twitching in ecstasy and his semen starting to come out and flow over her pussy.

235