Chapter 58 – It’s normal
15.3k 8 205
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This time too, Olivia was leading the race, with Benjamin close behind. Anticipating a potential third wish, her back bumped into his torso in her excitation and she trembled a little. She finally realized that she was in close contact with her brother and, feeling his chest on her back, she started to take deeper breaths to try to calm herself. However, that was a mistake, and she kept inhaling his scent, which reached straight into her brain and took her focus out of the game. She wondered how he could smell so good and continued to sniff his deep masculine odor unconsciously as if she couldn't have enough no matter how much she inhaled.

Benjamin noticed that he had taken over first place from his sister and, looking at her screen, she was repeating basic mistakes here and there. He looked down at her in his arms and saw that she was focusing less on the game now and more and more on him. She was discretely trying to rub her back on his chest or taking deep breaths, trying hard to not make him aware of what she was doing. It seemed her demand for contact with him had backfired and she soon ended up losing the race. She didn't look very upset, though, and simply leaned deeper in his embrace, announcing.

"I lost. What do want, Ben?"

He thought about it for a few seconds, before poking her cheek with a finger.

"Look at this soft cheek. Let me kiss you again, let's say, ten kisses."

She chortled joyfully, answering.

"Is that really what you want?"

"That's right."

He took her head into his hands and kissed her cheek, appreciating the springy feeling. He then continued on the other cheek, before going for her eyes, her nose, her forehead, her two ears, and finally ended up with two kisses on her neck. When he was done, she was flushed red and panting somewhat, her eyes looking at him longingly.

"Let's start the next race, okay?"

"Okay..."

They started again but Olivia was barely paying attention to the game. She was rubbing her legs together and when she thought he was not looking, she put her hand on her crotch and rubbed it once quickly before putting it back on the controller. Of course, all of that didn't escape Benjamin's eyes and once he won the race again, with a large margin, he said.

"You're not focused on the game anymore, Olivia. So, for my next wish, let me take care of your little problem before we resume, alright?"

She almost jumped out of his embrace and looked back at him shocked and ashamed.

"Ah! no, sorry. Sorry, Ben. I won't do it anymore! I don't know why I did that! Sorry!"

He took her back in his arms and tried to calm her down when she tried to escape from him.

"It's fine. It's only something very natural. There is nothing to be ashamed of. On the contrary, it's proof that you are very healthy."

Hearing his words, she relaxed a little but still tried to escape from him.

"I-I shouldn't have done that. I will stop."

He started to caress her head and responded.

"Calm down. It pains me when I see you like this. Leave it all to me, I will relieve you, my precious treasure."

She relaxed some more and looked up at him, surprised. He answered the implicit question in her gaze.

"Anything for you, darling."

Benjamin then put his hand inside her pajama pants and ran a finger on her wet panties, over her slit. She let out a moan of pleasure, panting at his contact.

"Mhmm. Ben..."

He continued stimulating her vagina over the cloth, running his hand up and down, until she started to squirm a little in his embrace. At that point, he inserted his hand directly inside her panties and, using his palm, ran his hand over her drenched lips, making her sigh in delight. He went on like this for some time, his sister soon voicing out.

"Your hand feels so good, Ben. More."

Granting her wishes, he accelerated his hand movement, before taking his second hand out and using that one to stimulate her clitoris, rubbing her little bean with his fingers.

"Ahh! Yes! Your fingers are amazing, Ben! Aaahhh!"

She came on his hands like that, spurting juices from her pussy and trembling in pleasure. Benjamin, well aware that one orgasm couldn't satisfy girls in this world, carried on with his fingering without any break. The girls here needed it a lot, and hard. Under his fingers, his little sister was getting more and more lost in ecstasy, shouting her feelings loudly.

"It's so good! I love you, Ben. I love you!"

"I love you too, my beautiful jewel."

"You're the only one who says things like that! You're the only one who cares for me! I love you the best, Ben!"

He used his first hand's fingers to lightly explore her insides, careful not to touch her hymen, while he vibrated the fingers on his second hand on her clit at high speed, conveying.

"Let yourself go, my treasure. Release everything. Let it out, darling!"

And that she did, coming while thrusting her hips up violently in his embrace, her pussy contracting on his fingers and releasing a small jet of juices. Of course, Benjamin kept up with his stimulation, trying to get everything out of her system. It only took her a few seconds more to come again, drooling and tearing from the pleasure, and soon climaxing again, and again.

"Aaahhh! Aaahhh! Aaahhh! Aaahhh!"

Finally, Benjamin went full speed on her, finger fucking her shallowly and rubbing her bean with all the speed he could muster. She squirmed greatly, before announcing.

"A big one is coming! It's coming out! It's coming out!"

Benjamin quickly turned her around, removing her pajama pants and her panties. He opened her legs largely and dived head first in her pussy, covering the upper part of her cunt including her urethra with his mouth and taking out his tongue to continue stimulating her clit, while he used one hand to finger her twat once more. Seeing him do this, Olivia's eyes bulged out in surprise. The feeling of his tongue and his fingers on her sex plus the idea of being suddenly licked by her brother finally pushed her over the top and she cummed the greatest orgasm of her life, twitching crazily, and squirting everything out, not caring about anything anymore.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Benjamin, strong of his previous experience, hold on to her vigorously and received her powerful jet of squirt, which hit the back of his throat and continued to come out for a good five seconds. He gulped everything, enjoying her sour and erotic taste, before slowly cleaning her pussy with his tongue, feeling her now sweet juices in his mouth. When he was done, he looked up to see his sister lying down on the floor, panting heavily, exhausted. He came to her, caressing her hair lovingly, and she smiled back, giving him a feeble but beautiful smile.

205