Chapter 76 – Understanding
13.1k 2 157
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Her climax lasted for a long time, the longest Benjamin had ever seen a woman experience. It felt like she was finally releasing years of frustrations, as if it was the first time in a long while she let herself completely go and enjoy a deep orgasm. She shivered for several minutes and Benjamin took her in his arms after cleaning his mouth until she was done feeling the after-effects of her cumming.

Once his mother calmed down, her face now full of contentment, he started to monitor her expression closely. He knew what was going to come, strong from his previous experiences. His mother started to look toward him and, as soon as he noticed realization appearing on her face, he took the lead and declared.

"Mom, that was amazing. I love you, Mom. Can I massage you again like this another time?"

She was interrupted right in the middle of her thoughts, which were very quickly turning toward guilt. As if in a reflex, or force of the habit as a doting mother, she focused on his words instead of her thoughts, as though there was nothing more important than him talking to her in her mind. She was still confused, however, barely letting out a single word.

"Again?"

"Yes, it's okay, right?"

Benjamin started to kiss her again. He backed off after a second, smiling brightly. She was more and more confused but watching him smile seemed to put her at ease somehow. He continued to kiss her and ask her if she was alright with it and, after a while, his kisses and grins melted any other thoughts she had. She caressed his hair lovingly and answered.

"Yes, of course, darling. Anything for my baby son."

"Thank you, Mom! I love you!"

He kissed her again, longer this time. Her brain now had time to process everything and a flash of guilt appeared on her expression, soon melted by his kiss, however. After some time of this, she closed her eyes, her expression at peace again. It looked like she had decided to accept everything.

Benjamin, on the other hand, was incredibly horny after going down on her, drinking so much of her juices, and kissing her so many times. He was hard like never and suddenly removed his pants and underwear to raise on his knees, his big cock now right over the head of his mother.

"Mom, you said you would do anything? Can you help me with this, please?"

She gasped when his member touched her face and instinctively sniffed it. Her expression switched to a lewd one and she replied.

"My baby son has grown so much down there. You are so big, darling. Of course, I will help you. Leave it all to mommy."

She began licking the underside of his dick, weakly. It didn't last very long though, and she soon stopped herself, shame appearing on her face.

"Forgive me, dear. You made me feel so good that I don't have much strength left."

She thought for a second and added, a little glint in her eyes.

"Let's do it like this, I will open my mouth and you can use it as you please. I am sorry I have to force you to do it yourself, darling."

"Don't worry, Mom. I don't mind at all."

She opened her mouth wide and he inserted his penis. He could feel her wet hole engulfing his member and sighed in pleasure. She weakly tried to stimulate him with her tongue but not for long, soon stopping herself. Instead, she signaled him to pump it into her mouth and he followed her instruction. He slowly moved his waist back and forth, and, every time he was buried to the crotch into her, she let out a guttural noise from her throat. Despite being that deep into her throat, it didn't trigger a gag reflex in her. It felt as if it wasn't the first time she experienced something like this. Looking at her lewd expression, she seemed to like the act quite a lot. This was confirmed when, a little later, she motioned him to go faster.

He nodded and increased the speed of his hips, now moving in and out of her much more regularly. The change pushed him to take her head in his hands for stability and she nodded in approval. He noticed from the corner of his eyes that she had moved one hand to her groin and started to rub her pussy to the rhythm of his dick plowing into her mouth. A little while later, she motioned him to go faster again and he upped his pumping speed again. However, she didn't stop her gestures, on the contrary, pressing him to go even faster. When he did so, she still continued to signal him and he asked her, uncertain.

"Are you sure, Mom? I don't want to hurt you."

She nodded vigorously with his dick in her mouth, her face full of lust, and Benjamin decided to not care anymore. He put his hands behind her head and used all his strength to push his cock as deep as possible into her mouth, followed by moving backward and then plugging her violently again. He continued to face-fuck her like this as her expression showed her ecstasy. It seemed that she had gotten back a bit of strength in her arms since she was now using both hands on her cunt, one drilling her hole and the other one jerking her clitoris.

Benjamin experienced a strong euphory, the feeling of control he had over his mother giving him incredible pleasure while her sticky mouth around his dick felt amazing. The smell of her pussy, her juices, and the squirt she had released before was going directly to his brain, enhancing the whole experience. He continued to jackhammer her orally and she was soon tearing in pleasure from the strong impacts. Under those circumstances, Benjamin wasn't able to last any longer and he announced loudly.

"I am coming, Mom!"

Her eyes widened and she waited impatiently for him, her hand on her clit going so fast that it was now but a blur. He finally jerked his hips one last time, pushing his cock as far as possible and releasing his sperm deep inside her throat, spurting again and again with a low groan, happy to get his release after so much build-up. Feeling his semen, she reached her climax, though a smaller one this time, her twat only twitching a few times. She instead focused on gulping everything down as soon as it came out, except for his last batch. When he removed his member from her mouth, she savored his remaining sperm for a long time, her tongue feeling his spunk as much as she could, only to eventually swallow everything.

"My darling son's seed, so delicious. Mom can die happy, now."

157