Chapter 100 – Experience
10.8k 4 93
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She started by initiating another kiss with him while taking the opportunity of their close contact to caress his chest over his T-shirt. Once the smooch ended, she took his top off and kissed him again when she was done. Next, she unbuttoned his jeans while kissing and removed them after parting with him. She went on like this, removing one piece of clothing from him in between each kiss.

Soon, he was nude, and, contrary to what he expected, she didn't spend much time looking at his body, guiding him to lie down on the bed instead. She climbed onto the bed after him and when she was on top of him, she started to caress him everywhere while taking a piece of her clothes off from time to time. A minute later and they were both naked, his grandmother revealing her body full of piercings once again, which he found as interesting as last time. He continued to enjoy her touch, his dick so hard that it was floating over his abdomen. Witnessing this, she did two things at the same time.

On one hand, she put her vagina in contact with his wand and slid her hips on top of it, her wet sex feeling pleasant over his cock and her piercings rubbing exotically on his member. He believed this was what was called non-penetrative sex and it was an interesting feeling. It probably worked even better in this world where women had a much easier time producing natural lubricant.

On the other hand, she bent her upper body to kiss him again. It was a much deeper and longer kiss this time, where she took the opportunity to show her skills. Her tongue was like a ferocious animal, invading every spot in his mouth, licking his gums and his palate as well as attacking his tongue, sucking it greedily. She was aware of where to go to make it feel the best and was also relentless, making her the most skilled kisser he knew. It felt incredible to be on the receiving end of her attention. Whenever he had the opportunity, he entangled his appendage with hers and they turned around each other like this, exchanging saliva back and forth.

After some time of this, she broke off the kiss and went to assault his neck instead, giving it some pecks. She slowly continued to go down, kissing his chest and nipples, followed by his navel and his pelvis. She was now finally in front of his member and she took a moment to appreciate it before licking it. She started from the root of his verge and went up little by little with Benjamin panting at the feeling, a sight she seemed to enjoy a lot. Once she was at the tip, she licked it for a moment and went down again, licking her way back to his balls. She was quite good at handling those, delicately lapping them at their underside. She then slowly put each one in her mouth, stimulating them with her tongue for a while. Then she gobbed both at once and rolled them preciously over her tongue, giving him a new feeling.

It was only the start but he had already been experiencing many new things, proof of his grandmother's expertise in the matter. After that, she released his balls and went back up to his glans. This time, she took it slowly into her mouth and dropped her head little by little on his penis, until her lips finally reached the end and touched his pelvis. She was so far deep that he could feel the back of her throat and she didn't even gag at all. Was this the famous deepthroating he had seen in porn? It was really something to experience this himself and he couldn't help twitching at the great stimulation. She looked happy to see him like this and, as if it was not enough, she began using her hands to caress his balls.

She moved her head up and down on his sex and added some fierce tonguing on his cock and glans at the same time. This was the most arousing fellatio he had ever experienced and he didn't think he would be able to hold for much longer.

"It's amazing, Grandma. I am going to come soon."

Contrarily to most women, she didn't raise her speed or change anything when hearing this, simply looking at him approvingly and continuing what she was doing, only focusing on doing it well and steadily. It didn't take long before he got to orgasm with a low groan of satisfaction, his hips pushing upwards unconsciously and his penis strongly releasing shots of sperm inside her throat. She continued to pleasure him for the duration of his climax, greedily gulping anything that he ejected until he was completely done. He let out a sigh of contentment and asserted.

"It was the best, Grandma. You're so good at this."

She took his cock out of her mouth and smiled. She noticed that he didn't go soft and looked pleased, declaring.

"I know, darling. And it seems that I will be able to show you a lot more, right?"

"Yes, I can't wait. Is it my turn to lick you now?"

"Not this time. Today you just relax and I will do everything. Even though we don't need to follow traditions, I want you to experience at least once how normal sex is supposed to happen. I still feel a bit ashamed about letting my lust take over last time."

"There is no need to, I enjoyed what we did very much."

"And I know that you are saying the truth. Still, you can guess that things will become much less normal when the other three will get involved so we should use this time to go slow and easy. I heard that people these days are more adventurous but traditionally, women are supposed to handle most everything during sex and the goal should be to get the man to ejaculate. In the case of a young couple who is aiming to have children they might always aim for vaginal ejaculation to have a baby but we are obviously more free on this specific part."

"I understand. I don't mind at all, anything is fine if it's with you, Grandma."

She smiled happily and they started the second round of their mating.

93