Chapter 189 – Advantage
4k 6 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What now? We're going to get into trouble if we go any further."

"No, I agree with Kiana. We're never getting any better opportunity."

"That's right! It's two against one, Olivia. I'm sure you're interested too, anyway."

"I-I'm not like you two."

"Yeah, right. Whatever. What should we make him do?"

"It's time for me to avenge myself for all his teasing. No need to hold back, Kiana!"

"Chloe!"

"Hmm, in that case... Ben, answer me. Do you like me?"

"...I do."

"Seriously? Yes!"

"Wait, you can't ask stuff like this. Ben, you like me the best, right?"

"Stop it, Olivia. It's obvious it's me he likes the best."

"Dream on."

"Wait, we can just ask him. Ben, who do you like the most between us?"

"...I like you all equally."

"Eww, what sort of answer is that? Are you sure he's not just acting?"

"Then, we can ask him to do something he'd never do normally."

"I'm not sure that's a good idea."

"We have the majority here, Olivia. Let's see... Ben, let me touch your chest!"

"Hey!"

"W-what?"

"That's too much!"

"...Sure."

"Really!?"

He opened his arms and pushed his torso forward, showing that he was still listening to orders well. Kiana took the opportunity given to her and lightly poked him, waiting for his reaction. When he didn't do anything, she grew bolder and started to touch him with her whole hand before soon caressing his chest all around.

"Oh, it feels so nice. There's no way the app isn't working if he's letting me do this, right?"

However, her two cousins didn't answer. They knew this was nowhere close enough to his limit and that they had done a lot more than this with him. Still, an opportunity to freely molest their brother wasn't something they could resist and Chloe went for it too, soon followed by the reluctant Olivia. The three girls ran their hands all over his upper body, enjoying the feeling of his toned chest and anything around it. When Kiana started to focus more and more on his nipples with a raged breathing, Olivia interrupted her.

"Don't do that too much, I heard it's not that pleasant for guys."

"I-I know that too."

"Really?"

"Hm, of course. Hey, this is good but it'd be even better if we could touch directly, right? Ben, remove your T-shirt."

The three girls put their hands away for a moment, allowing him to slowly remove his top and reveal his nude torso.

"Wow, this is amazing. I can't believe he's letting us see him like this. This app is so cool."

Chloe and Olivia still stayed quiet but the three of them went back to molest him, their small warm hands running all over his skin, getting more and more excited at what was happening. After a minute or two of doing this, Kiana seemed to not be able to hold herself anymore. She looked up at him and announced.

"Ben, kiss me."

"Y-you can't do that!"

"I'll never get a better chance in my life. It's now or never!"

As obedient as ever, Ben slowly moved his head closer to hers and smooched her for a few seconds before going back to his previous position. Kiana stayed in place, her lips slightly opened, seemingly mesmerized. Finally, she smiled widely and exclaimed.

"He kissed me! He really did it! That felt so good! This is awesome!"

Her two cousins frowned at her exuberance and Chloe soon followed her example.

"Hey, Ben, kiss me too!"

He gave a peck too and she grinned similarly, proud of herself. This time, it was Olivia who didn't want to be left out.

"M-me too, Ben."

And he kissed her, just like the other two. The three girls were now smiling happily and Kiana remarked.

"Best ten bucks spent of my life."

Chloe and Olivia agreed and they soon kept asking for more kisses from him, enjoying themselves for as long as it lasted. However, they soon became so lustful that this wasn't enough anymore for them. Kiana looked down more and more and noticed that he was getting hard. Without any restrain, she put a hand over the bulge of his penis over his pants and caressed it, fascinated. On the left, Chloe began to kiss him without releasing him. On the right, Olivia caressed his butt, appreciating its texture.

"Oh my gosh, he's so hard, girls. We're making him excited even though he's hypnotized. That's so hot."

She rubbed his member more and more quickly until she couldn't hold herself anymore.

"Hey, Ben, remove your pants and undies too."

This time, Olivia didn't protest anymore. No matter how many times she did things with her brother, every time was as exciting as the previous one and she didn't care much anymore about getting into trouble later on. She also didn't care much that Chloe and Kiana were there together with her and just focused on her brother's sexy body.

As soon as the new order was heard, he leisurely stood up, forcing the girls to take their hands back. Then, he removed his pants and underwear under the enthralled gaze of the three females. Finally, he was nude and he deliberately aimed his erected dick toward Kiana, the younger girl having her mouth opened wide in wonder.

"W-wow, that's Ben's cock. It looks so big and hard. Damn."

She put herself on her knees in front of him, opened his legs, and put her head next to his penis. Then she gave it a big sniff, filling her lungs with his smell. She seemed to be incredibly affected because she immediately put a hand on her crotch after that and started to run her snatch over her pants. Then, she sniffed him one more time before giving him a lick, and then two, and then a lot. Chloe and Olivia watched her do this before closing on the object of interest too. Seeing this, Kiana panicked a little and directly went for the next step. She opened her mouth wide and gobbled the whole thing, filling herself with his member.

56