Chapter 195 – Lure
3.7k 4 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After that, they discussed specifics in more detail. Ray wanted things to go fast so they planned to do it during the afternoon when they would have the most time. The only issue was how to lure Kiana away from Chloe and Olivia for a long enough period. Ray wasn't too worried about it, though. In exchange for sex, Kiana tended to have more tolerance toward his requests because she was afraid refusing him would make him lose any remaining goodwill he had for her. He simply had to say he needed to borrow her for some time and she would follow obediently. Chloe and Olivia would be left alone for some time but that wasn't a problem since they knew their way around the surroundings. They wouldn't have any trouble finding something to do for a single afternoon.

After lunch, Ray initiated the ploy and successfully lured their prey out. He knew the perfect place for the deed and the three of them walked in the direction of the twins' school, with Kiana innocently asking.

"Ben is coming too?"

"Yeah."

"You need help from both a girl and a guy?"

"That's right."

"Weird."

Their middle school was empty since it was school vacation time, making it the perfect place for doing things without being disturbed. Of course, it was locked, but that wasn't a problem. They had Kiana with them, after all.

"Take us the way to the gymnasium."

"You want to break into the school? Why?"

"Less talk and more action. I know you can do it. This sort of stuff is your specialty, right?"

"You know me well! Let me show you how this is done."

She guided them toward a place where the wall surrounding the school was the lowest and they jumped over it one by one, helping each other get on top of it. Once inside the premises, Kiana headed toward a classroom without any hesitation. She stopped in front of a specific window and pushed it open slowly until there was enough space for them to squeeze themselves in.

"This window is a bit old and it doesn't close correctly anymore. It's the best way to get in."

There was only one issue and it was that once they managed to get in, an alarm started to beep. Kiana ran inside the building and they followed her. She found the alarm control panel and entered a specific code, silencing the alarm.

"Why do you know the code for the alarm?"

"I don't understand why you don't know it. It's basic knowledge."

Ray rolled his eyes at her and she swiftly guided them to the gymnasium. Kiana got ordered to put a few gym mattresses on the floor, forming a makeshift bed, and she obeyed without question, simply happy to do mischievous stuff like breaking into the school and playing around inside. When she was done, she turned toward her brother, and asked, a big smile on her face.

"What now? What do we do with these?"

"For now... Let's chat a bit."

"Okay."

"So, the thing is, Ben found out what we were doing yesterday."

Her smile instantly transformed into horror. She slowly turned her head toward Benjamin and stuttered.

"B-ben, t-this is... It's not what you think it is! I can explain it!"

"Enough with your pitiful excuses, he knows everything already."

"Ugh, why? Did you tell him?"

"I didn't."

He looked at Benjamin, who added.

"Sorry, but you weren't exactly discreet yesterday."

"Damn it."

Ray almost enjoyed his sister looking so despaired. He knew she liked Benjamin and there was probably nothing worse for her than him learning she had been using her brother's body as a relief instrument. He could have started explaining why they were here but decided to let her be distressed for a while more, thinking it would teach her a lesson not to do such crazy stuff in the first place. It was unfortunate she would immediately cheer up a lot after hearing their plan for today. She wouldn't have stayed anguished for that long anyway, considering her personality.

Kiana kept her head down for a while, releasing dejected groans from time to time. After a minute or so, she eventually raised her head and asked her brother.

"S-so? What do you want from me?"

"When we were talking about it, Ben had an idea on how to handle the situation. You don't deserve it, like, at all, but we decided to give it a try. Ben?"

"Yes. The problem is that your libido is too strong and you're bothering Ray too much. So, my idea is to try to get everything out of your system in one go and hope you'll get better, at least for some time."

She heard the words but had trouble understanding them.

"What?"

"To say it crudely, we're going to have sex until you're satisfied and stop annoying Ray."

She heard him again but couldn't believe it. She pinched her arm and flinched at the pain. It wasn't a dream, probably. She pinched her other arm, just to be sure, and felt pain again.

"No way. Really?"

"Really."

"There's no way this is happening, right? I'm going to wake up from this dream any time soon."

Ray intervened, a small grin on his face.

"I can slap you if you want to be sure."

"Err, no, thanks. So, what, you're saying we're going to have a threesome, like, right here, right now? You're just teasing me, right?"

"We're not."

"Oh! My! God!"

"Yes, yes. Let's get this started, alright? We have a lot of work before us."

"Hell yes! What's this? I can't believe it! Is it my birthday today?"

"Our birthday's in eight months, stupid."

"Ah, I know, this is all just a fantasy of mine, right?"

"I think she needs that slap."

"Gladly."

Ray raised his hand menacingly and she cringed.

"Okay, okay, I'm good now. What are we waiting for? Let's do it!"

She immediately began to remove her clothes, throwing them away as fast as possible. Benjamin soon followed her example while Ray was a lot more reluctant, removing piece by piece slowly and glancing at his cousin from time to time.

48