Chapter 194 – Assistance
4k 5 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He didn't take it well, obviously, and Halle had no choice but to call the police on that specific night as he was growing violent. In the end, they went to court and the judge proved her right, giving her child care, forbidding him from ever coming less than ten kilometers away from their living space, and banning him from ever contacting them again. Halle and the children were hurt pretty badly from that episode and took a long time to recover. During that period, Clare offered as much help as she could and this was why the two women were now on such good terms.

Going back to the main point, the twins had a mother working hard on the farm to provide for the family and a father who was always absent, gambling away from home. With little supervision, it was probably no wonder that they had been free to explore their sexuality as much as they wanted, especially since the closest neighboring house was several hundred meters away.

Another interesting point was that Ray's libido seemed to be more normal for this world, as proven by the fact that he needed a blowjob at the start and that he was done after coming once. It was hard to say if it was a good or a bad thing since his needs were a lot lower than Kiana's, creating a disparity between them. There was a chance that the scene he just witnessed wasn't the first time something like this happened and if it kept going on like this, he might build up resentment against his twin sister. They might end up having a big fight and growing apart, which wasn't something he wished for them. Their duo was relatively stable as it was and Ray had a positive influence on Kiana. If their relationship cooled down, she might really go the wrong path in life. It wasn't something that would make anyone happy.

Thinking so far, Benjamin decided he might as well try to help them. They were his closest relatives except for his family and he only wished good things for them.

After breakfast of the following day, Wednesday, he took Ray aside for a discussion. His cousin looked tired again, probably due to the happenings from the day before. They walked around to talk freely just like they had done on the first day and Benjamin went straight to the point.

"Actually, I heard what you and Kiana did yesterday night."

Ray opened his mouth in shock, before closing it. After a moment, he groaned with a large frown.

"Damn it."

He looked angry for some time but soon sighed as if giving up on everything.

"I guess it was only a matter of time with a crazy sister like this. Did you tell this to anyone else yet, Ben?"

"I didn't."

"Really?"

"Really, and I don't have any plans of doing so."

"...Why?"

"That's a weird question. Why would I want you to get into trouble? You said it yourself, we men have to stick together."

"Ben..."

"Ahah, don't look at me like that. Instead, I want to help you."

"Help me? What do you mean?"

"Don't take it badly but as far as I could tell, you're having a hard time handling Kiana, correct?"

"Why would I take it badly? It's like you said, she's an unstoppable bulldozer. The only one who can barely stop her is my mother and even that is getting less and less true."

"Right, and I felt things might get bad at this rate. I'll only be here for a few more days. At least during this time, I want to help as much as possible."

"Any amount of help would be better than nothing. What do you propose?"

"Well, can you keep a secret of mine too?"

"Of course. Any secret of yours is safe with me."

"Thanks. It's a bit shameful but the truth is, I think I have a stronger libido than most men."

"...Oh."

"As you can imagine, it made my life pretty hard for a long time. But, now, I'm thinking perhaps I could make good use of this."

"How?"

"My idea is that if we combine strength and manage to satisfy Kiana, she might calm down a lot."

"...Are saying you want Kiana to have sex with both of us? That's crazy."

"You're right but you know, my personal belief is that libido is what is plaguing girls' lives. Wasn't Kiana much cuter before she got such strong urges?"

This was a bit of a guess on Ben's side. A pretty safe one, though. There was always a time when children were cute, after all. Ray didn't answer for a long time, as if lost in his memories. He frowned at some point but progressively smiled a little as if remembering something good. Finally, he looked back at Benjamin and asked.

"Is that why you wanted to talk about those things on the first day?"

"I couldn't have expected this exact situation. You can say this is my global way of thinking about our world. Just like our current president, I believe the world would be a better place if there was a way to handle women's constant horniness."

"That's... true, of course. So you think Kiana would have a change in attitude if she gets completely satisfied?"

"I'm no seer so I can't say it'll happen for sure but I think it's worth a try."

"...Okay. Let's do it. Anything is better than nothing. I also think the current situation is not sustainable. She's making me crazy."

"Alright. Then, just call me when you're ready to do this."

"I will. Are you sure you're fine with having sex just for that reason?"

"If it can help you two, that's a good enough reason to me."

"...Thanks, really. But, what about when you're gone, Ben? What if it works but she reverts to her previous self after some time?"

"One step at a time. We can handle it when it happens. It's not like we're living that far from each other, right?"

"True."

Finally, he gave a genuine smile.

"Thank you, Ben. I'm feeling better having this secret off my chest. Even if doesn't end up fixing her, I'm still thankful that you're willing to help."

"There's no need for thanks between us. Let's make this work, no matter what, and get you back your peace of mind."

"Alright!"

48