Chapter 2: Simultaneous Childbirth
285 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Frosty successfully became a total civilian of Ultimate Heaven City and the center of attention due to her peerless beauty that even a goddess will pale in comparison. 

Buying a simple yet elegant house with a garden, Frosty spent her days peacefully as a civilian of Ultimate Heaven City, except for countless men always visiting her every day, asking for her hand, making envy sprout within all the maiden's heart, but unfortunately, a sole man already resides in her heart.

Crimson, a true resident of Ultimate Heaven City with a high position and reputation was framed and accused by others due to jealousy, forcing him to go to Heaven Saint City in hiding, and he then meets Frosty.

Crimson fall in love with Frosty at first sight which then pushed and gave him the courage to talk to her.

Always going to Frosty and endlessly showering her with his affection, as time went by, the heart of the two people gradually become one.

And when the two were finally living happily together, Gronen become jealous as he was head over heels with the woman.

Gronen colludes with the high officer from Ultimate Heaven City, telling them the current whereabouts of the source of his jealousy.

Then, without Crimson knowing, the high officer suddenly fetched him and take him back to the place where he should truly belong, leaving Frosty alone.

So thus, become the reason why Frosty came all the way to Ultimate Heaven City.

Five months had passed and finally, Frosty managed to find Crimson. Her belly was round by now as her due was coming closer.

Her strength managed to break through and reach an Invincible Heavenly God Strength thus making her one of the 12 saints in the city. Her reputation and position became high as well and no one has the guts to harass her now.

Crimson was a tall and handsome man. He has red hair and a hot figure.

Having flawless skin, Crimson was way more beautiful than the average maiden, thus one of the reasons for his popularity. His face was attractive enough to compare with the beauty and charm that's coming from her wife.

The two once again live happily in the small and simple house that Frosty bought.

Another three months passed away, and her due finally arrives. They went to some experts to help Frosty deliver her child.

As Frosty endure the pain of delivery while Crimson was restless and worried in the other room about his wife shouting in pain, in another bed, there was also someone who was delivering her child.

Both Frosty and the other woman yelled at the same time as they force their body to release the child from their belly. Then a moment later, two sounds of different cries were heard at the same time.

"Congratulations, Saint Frosty, it's a boy."

"Congratulations, Saint Greylin, it's a girl."

Then two mothers look at each other before making a sweet smile to greet and congratulate one another before holding their precious child.

In another room, two men look at each other having the same face.

"Is your wife delivering too?"

"Yeah"

"I'm Crimson and you?"

"I'm Thunder."

"Are you a Saint?"

"Yes, just recently, how about you?"

"Same."

Then while they were talking, suddenly they heard two kinds of cries.

"Oh, they should be done by now."

Then the two of them run toward their wife and newborn child.

"Frosty, are you alright?"

"Yeah, and this is our son."

Frosty gave the boy to his anticipated husband.

"What should be his name?"

"How about... Zhowen."

"Yeah, not bad."

Crimson hugged his wife and child, with unconditional love.

On the other hand.

"Greylin, is it a girl?"

"Yes."

"Hais... thank goodness that you're alright."

"Her name is Xialin."

"What a wonderful name."

Two couples became filled with happiness and tried to congratulate one another when Frosty became surprised.

"You!"

"What?!... How are you here?"

Thunder, the husband of Greylin, didn't expect to see a familiar face.

"Do you know him?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, how did you know her?"

"We just have something in the past."

"Did you know what he's talking about?"

"It's nothing."

"Oh, then we should get ho... Wait, how come our child don't have any energy?"

"He really doesn't have energy."

"Our child too."

"But how?"

Then two men quickly called the midwife from earlier and seek for an explanation.

"They really don't have energy at all!"

The two midwives felt awkward since this is the first time they encounter such a situation.

"And that's why we're asking you? Why is it like this?"

"May I ask, did the two of you fight or something while your due is near?"

"Uh-huh."

"Maybe it was because both of you use the energy in your child."

"So it was like that."

"Yes, Saints, because as you can see, both your child has tremendous potential which is the first time I witness in my life as a midwife. Not only do they have tremendous potential but they also have incredible luck."

For midwives, this is quite an opportunity to raise their social status since there are four Saints present here, but they were still disappointed as they thought that the child born from a Saint will be at least a Mighty Saint or Semi-God Strength given the strength of their parents, but who would expect that it will be only an ordinary child.

Then two couples bid farewell to each other and start to go to their home.

            "Every Story Has Behind The Scene"

Note: If you want more chapters, you can visit Webnovel.com. If you any comments, just comment below. Thanks for supporting this book.

13