Chapter 3: Not Yet
259 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Five Years Later...

    The Ultimate Heaven City became prosperous as buildings start showing some signs of improvement in terms of quality.

    The security of the city also increased as Crimson and Frosty added to their Saint. Initially, it's only a total of ten, since there was no other Invincible Heavenly God in the city but the city's overall strength should not be underestimated. And now that it became twelve, it sent an alarm and warning to other cities.

    The strength of each saint was also improving as their reputation became deeper. In each city, the Master was called the God, under God are its 12 Saints, while under each saint were 2 Patrons and under each Patron were 3 Kings.

    In the Saint's Ranking of the City, only two couples were having the same rank and that is Frosty & Crimson and Thunder & Greylin.

    Their affairs become a hot topic inside the city since all the other Saints are single.

    The other Saints were kind towards the child of their fellow Saints, as they treat the two as their own children. 

     The two children became already infamous within the city for being born ordinary.

    In every city, being born ordinary means bad luck, since most of the child that was born has at least Strong maniac strength or above.

    The 4 Saints often take their child outside but whenever they turn their back, the commoner will involve their selves in gossip about the child for not having energy.

    It continues for an entire five years, so the two couples were forced and had no choice but to just bring their child toward each other's house, making them reconstruct their residence and make it nearby from each other.

    Until now, their child was still ordinary but their intelligence can equal 10 years old. Both of them didn't have energy but how they think, act and speak were like an adult. Both of them become close to each other since they were the only ones unique among the rest.

    "Xialin, do you want to become stronger?" A curious boy looks at her playmate as they continue rolling on the ground.

    "Yeah, how about you?"

    "Of course, I do. I also want to become powerful just like my parents."

    "Then, how about we cultivate ourselves?"

    "That's what I want to tell you."

    "But how can we cultivate ourselves?"

    "Maybe we can ask our parents about it."

    "Okay."

    Two children lost their interest in playing before competitively running the hallways.

    "Come in."

    Four Saints, who were brainstorming about some affairs within the city, were interrupted when they heard a knock.

    "Mother, I want to cultivate myself." 

    "Me too."

    Shocked filled the face of the four saints before looking at each other.

    "Why did both of you suddenly want to cultivate?"

    "Because we want to be stronger." 

    "It is okay to have a dream like that, but it is not easy to cultivate one's body from nothing, are you aware of this?" 

    "Yes."

    "Looking at you two, we're sure that both of you have already thought about it properly. Since you steel your resolve, then we have no choice but to support you. Head Maid, please guide our child towards the library and give them the manual on how to cultivate." 

    "Yes, Saint Thunder." 

    Then the Head Maid politely guide her little masters toward the library. 

    Leaving the four saints alone inside the room, silence shrouded for a while.

    "Will those two can really cultivate their bodies?" 

    "Of course, after all, they have tremendous potential, remember?" 

    "But how can we guide our child when we skip that grade?" 

    "Don't worry, they don't need any guidance. Just look at them, they didn't even look like they need our help."

    "Hahaha, you're right. After all, our child is the smartest child among all the other children in our city." 

    "Anyways, back to the topic, have you heard any news about Eternal Heaven City?" 

    "Nope. Why? Is there something wrong with that city?" 

    "Yes, I heard it as well. From what I heard, the city was attacked by some mysterious troops, clad in a red robe." 

    "That's right. And the most interesting part is that they were only numbered about a hundred knights and yet they were able to severely injure the seven Saints and kill 12 Patron without even losing a single knight." 

    "What? That strong? How can that happen?"

    "That's what I was asking too? How can they be that strong? Even our city can't do that!" 

    "Then, is there any news regarding them?" 

    "Nope. And regarding why they attack the city is still unknown because after they severely injured the seven Saints, they immediately disappeared." 

    "What in the world is their target?" 

    "Don't tell me they were trying to..." 

   

     Silence eats the room before the four become gloomy.

     In the library...

    "Young Master and Young Lady, this is the manual for cultivation." 

    An old book, with its page worn out, intrigued the two children as they actually felt attraction towards the writing.

    "Okay." 

    Two excited children to discover new things, run towards the garden, leaving the Head Maid alone.

    "Hais, at last, the Young Master and Young Lady will finally cultivate and redeem their reputation."

     The Head Maid left a genuine smile before the library gradually become isolated.

       In the garden.

    Two children with gorgeous appearances eagerly flip the book while prostrating on the grass. 

     The boy, Zhowen, was shrouded in a noble white robe, immersed in reading.

     Having black hair, blue eyes akin to a sapphire, fair skin as flawless as gems, and a face looking perfect as if being carved from diamond, he exudes tidiness and purity.

    The girl, Xialin, on the other hand, was enveloped in an elegant red robe.

    She also has black hair, but her eyes were the sculpture of an emerald. Her translucent skin seems to be made of diamonds that shine under the brilliance of the sun. Her face was gorgeous like an artwork of a talented artist.

    "Hey, Zhowen, what state are we in, right now?" 

    "From the rumors, we're in an ordinary state." 

    "Then what comes next after ordinary?"

    "It should be Strong Maniac. Aren't you reading?"

    "Oh, then how can we become a Strong Maniac?"

    "Can't you read the book?"

    "Strong Maniac: Having a formidable and sturdy body by fusing the energy of Heaven and Earth into every part of the body. Legend said that extraordinary was born from ordinary."

    "What is the energy of Heaven and Earth?" 

    "Can't you read the whole part?"

    "The energy of Heaven and Earth was born from the Heaven and Earth Source that continuously fills every single part of the world. You can only fuse the energy by meditating and guiding the energy to your body."

    "So, it was like that." 

    "Since we know it already, how about we start right now?" 

    "Not yet. Let's just start tomorrow. Let's thoroughly study it first, so that when we cultivate, we can breakthrough smoothly." 

    "Ok." 

    "Then, what else shall we do?"

    "Aren't you listening to me? Then we will just read the whole manual for an entire day so that we will become aware of cultivating tomorrow." 

    Then two eager children read the whole manual of cultivation until they fell asleep on the ground.

                                                "Everything Has Loopholes."

14