Chapter 5: Fusing Bones With Energy
188 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day...

In the garden, two children can be found starting their cultivation.

Sitting cross-legged, the two seriously focus on cultivating, fusing energy in their body.

After a while, black gases leak out from their flesh once again while their bodies slowly fused with energy.

Panting, heavy breath resounded after several moments, as the two catch their breath. They were exhausted as they lie weakly on the grass.

After regaining some strength, the two continue to immerse their selves in cultivation.

Continuing for another two days, without rest, the two's whole bodies were now brimming with energy.

Their entire flesh right now was completely fused with energy as they become rosier.

Stopping for a while, as the objective is achieved, the two look at the book again.

"So what will we do next?"

"We already fused our entire flesh with energy, so we can already become Strong Maniac. But do we want to be Strong Maniac already or are we still going to try and fuse some parts of our body with energy?"

"Do you even need to ask? Of course, we will try to fuse more!"

"Okay."

The two of them start to meditate again. They wait patiently for energy to touch them, before guiding it to fuse within, but the energy just passed them.

"Hey, what part of our body shall we fuse next?"

"I don't know, how about the heart?"

"Ok."

The two try their second attempt and guide the energy again, but now, it was to their heart, but just like earlier, it just passed them.

"The heart can't be fused?"

"Maybe it was just too much for first grade, then how about our blood?"

"Yeah, maybe it will fuse."

The two then try their third attempt, fusing energy on their blood. The energy shows some sign of fusing at first, but as time went by, it evaporates.

"Hey, it can't fuse with blood too. But at first, it showed sign of fusing."

"Yeah. And that's why it's possible that we can fuse energy with our blood, but not directly in the blood."

"Are you saying we should fuse the energy in our bones?"

"Yeah, since bone marrow is located at the center of our bones."

"Okay, let's try."

The two then tried their fourth attempt, fusing energy on their bones.

The energy, this time, really fused inside their bones which surprised both of them. The energy was like a drill, digging into their bones thus bringing pain that make the two groan. When the energy successfully seeped inside, pitch-black gases emerge, making the pain subside.

Fusing energy with bones was a lot different from fusing with flesh.

"Wow, it really works!"

"Yeah."

The two then once again engulf themselves in fusing their bones with energy while enduring pain, one at a time.

Pleased and feeling proud, the four saints and even the Head Maid of two households held expectations for two children, who were using their time on cultivating instead of playing all around.

The aura of the two becomes even more refined and fiercer than any other Strong Maniac. Their strength as time went by, slowly equaled the strength that Mighty Maniac possesses, even though they're still at the bottleneck of becoming Strong Maniac.

After some time, the two children feels that their entire blood was brimming with energy that can support and sustain their body when fighting or engaging in a battle.

This pleased the two of them as they continue their cultivation until all of their bones fused with energy.

"Finally, I'm done fusing my bones. How about you?"

"Same."

"Wow, I feel like I'm floating."

"You're right. It was as if we were a part of the energy!"

"Hahaha, finally, we're strong right now."

"Then, what will we do then after we breakthrough? Will we cultivate again or learn some skills?"

"We should learn some skills first before continuing to advance since the tournament was slowly coming."

"Yeah, you're right! We need to prepare ourselves."

"Then, how about we go to the common bookstore after we break through?"

"Okay."

Finally finishing their fusing, the two took the book and read the last part that needs in completing their breakthrough.

As the two continue to immerse themselves in their world, two Head Maids were worried as the two were actually cultivating without rest and sleep for five days.

Even though it's already five days ago since they last eat and rest, the two still felt like they were bloated and were brimming with vitality, as excitement about reaching the first grade, appeared in their eyes.

"In order to breakthrough and totally become a Strong Maniac, ones need to form a thread using the energy in one's body to connect it inside one's heart."

"So we need to make a thread using our energy to connect it with our heart. But how can we make a thread?"

"To form a thread, try to imagine a thread that you want to formulate."

"Ah... Okay."

Reading the book, the two follow its instruction and cultivate again. They first start to gather the energy in their bodies and try to imagine a thread, which the energy really took and tries to imitate, until it really became a thread that has one end connected in their flesh while they guide the other end to their heart.

As the thread was connected to their heart, a strong suction force sucked some energy from their surroundings and transfer it inside their heart. The heart then pumped it, resulting in the energy flowing towards their entire body.

The two repeat the whole process for several hours until they successfully form a thousand threads, completely covering their flesh.

As all threads were connected, energy began filling the entire body of the two children, making them appear fairer.

The aura the two exudes became complete and was fiercer than any same state practically due to their bones being fused with energy.

Their bones and blood serve as a storage of energy, akin to their energy being doubled, comparable to the energy of Semi-Saint Strength.

Not only it can store energy, but the two can also feel that the production of their blood was a lot smoother than before.

The two of them were extremely satisfied with their accomplishment. 

Then, after breaking through, the two bid farewell to each other and run towards the Head Maid to report their progress.

Both Head Maid, as if they were the Mother of the child, was extremely happy and congratulate them on their achievement.

Then when the parents of two children get back home, they were greeted by reports of their child, making them feel satisfied that wiping away their exhaustion.

That night, both households held a secret congratulatory party for the success of their genius and talented child, inviting the Head Maid, security, and other maids into the house.

"Perseverance Gives You Fruit of Success!"

13