Chapter 6: Learning Skills
185 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Early in the morning.

     Two children clad in a blue robe can be seen walking towards the location of the common bookstore.

     The children were fast even though walking leisurely while observing the surrounding stores. 

     A lot of stores stand beside the street as sellers compete with one another in swaying their buyers excite the two.

     The streets were loud and bustling, making the two unable to hear one another. The two continue to walk around until they bump into another pair of children.

     "Sorry." 

     "It's alright... Wait, are you Zhowe...?" 

     "Shhs..." 

     "Oh, what are you two doing outside?"

     "We just want to go to the bookstore." 

     "Oh, do you want us to escort the two of you?" 

     "Well, if we didn't bother you, then please, escort us."

     "It's fine with us since we're actually going to your house."

     "Oh, then, if you don't mind."

    A pair going to a common bookstore became four.

     The four finally reach the common bookstore after they have almost entered each shop.

     The bookstore was big but old as cracks on its wall were visible. 

     Even so, it gives a strong scholarly aura, making passing commoners enter it, in search of knowledge.

     Actually, for two children clad in a blue robe, this bookstore was like their paradise that for others, it is just a searching room for their needs. The books that were sold in this bookstore were just too pricey which was equivalent to buying a house.

     While the four were walking towards the bookstore, they will be stopped by almost all the people they bumped with, before politely greeting Shawn and Chloe while ignoring the presence of the other two.

     "Good morning, Young Master and Young Lady."

     "Welcome, Young Master and Young Lady."

     "Thank you, Young Master and Young Lady."

    

     These continuous greetings made Zhowen and Xialin admire the twin's fame.

     The four then enter the bookstore. 

   

     The smell of books greeted the four the moment they step inside, satisfying Zhowen and Xialin, as countless books were arranged in neat arrangements placed on their own respective shelves.

     Zhowen and Xialin, as if they were in a paradise, run towards every corner of the store, pick books that catch their attention.

     Speechlessness plastered around the twin's face, and even the store owner was shocked.

     The books that the two picked up were all about skills, materials, weapons, spirits, grades, etc., related to cultivation.

     A total of 30 books almost dropped the owner's jaw, as it was equivalent to buying an entire lot.

      The twin just picks a random book to show some respect towards the owner.

     Some signs of wrinkles were apparent on the owner's face, but a strong and knowledgeable aura exudes from him, interesting two children.

     After the four children bought the books they liked, they bid farewell to one another.

     In the garden between the two households...

     Two children clad in blue robes slowly emerge, along with a mountain of books. 

     Feeling exhausted from the weight of books, the two hurriedly let go, making the books scattered.

     Two children sitting on the grass as they pick a random book to read, both Head Maids watch their Young Landlords with emotions.

     The two open and read the books enthusiastically before sharing them with each other.

     The two look like a couple if their age were a bit older. 

     A boy sat on the ground with his leg bent straight as the girl use it as a pillow while happily reading their own books, ignoring their position.

     Both Head Maid wished for the two to end up together.

     "Hey, Zhowen, here, look at this." 

     "Was this skill looks good?" 

     "Yeah. And its name was a bit tyrannical. Golden Dragon Fist, not bad for a name." 

     "Yeah, and look at the move. It's so powerful. I want to learn this skill."

     "Okay."

     "Do you want to learn it too?"

     "No, I don't like that kind of skill."

     "But why?"

     "Just something. It's hard to explain."

     "But I want to learn this with you."

     "Ok, fine."

     Reading the instruction, the two start to memorize each movement.

     "So it was like that." 

     "We just need to accumulate enough energy from our surroundings so that we can form a dragon fist before we merge it with our fist to make it stronger and more formidable like a dragon. Not bad." 

     "What do you think is the grade of this skill?"

     "Maybe a Higher Skill? Because the formation of this skill was a bit complex and difficult to comprehend than the other skills."

     "Oh, then it's really good enough for us right now."

     "Okay, then let's try."

     The two of them slowly pulled their hand in a fist posture, exactly the same as in the book, before quickly accumulating energy from their surrounding. The two formed the energy into a dragon fist, fusing it instantly with their fist before punching it forward.

     "Golden Dragon Fist!" 

     Boom! Boom!

     The accumulated and formed dragon fist charge forth, causing loud rumbles while messing the garden. The ground sustained damage as their punch continued moving forward towards their Game Room. 

     Two children filled with horror as Game Room held importance for them, fortunately, two security immediately came forward and nullified the skill.

     Surprised filled the face of two security, as a strong force within their young masters' skill wields power equivalent to a full attack of a Semi-Saint Strength.

     "Young Master and Young Lady, did that attack came from both of you?"

     "Is it... wrong? Please don't tell our parents about this

     "Okay. Don't worry about that, Young Master and Young Lady. Is that attack just now really come from both of you?" 

     "Yes. We were just trying this skill (showing the book) and didn't know that it was this powerful." 

     "Is it your first try?" 

     "Yes, it was just our first try." 

     "Oh, incredible! That's a Higher Skill that even an Ultimate God will be troubled to learn. Did someone teach both of you?" 

     "No, we just read and understand it." 

     Xialin was filled with fear while looking at the security.

     "Wow, Young Master, Young Lady, both of you are a genius." 

     "Thank you."

     "Then, Young Master and Young Lady, we will just go back first to our work, if you don't mind."

     "Okay. And please, don't say anything to our parents, okay?"

     "Yes, Young Master."

     The two security then go back to their assigned position, still talking about the skill that their young masters exhibit.

    As two children cowered in fear, on the other hand, both Head Maids became filled with excitement as they think that their young masters can now redeem their reputation. That terrifying might from their skills is exceptional, not to mention that the two just broken through to the first grade, Strong Maniac.

     The two children are once again filled with worry as they look at the aftermath of the skill they used. 

     An excavated ground, burnt bushes, and withered flowers remained from the once beautiful garden.

       The excavated ground that was once a ground filled with grasses, the burnt bushes, and trees that once hide their Game Room, the withered flowers that were once loved by their mothers, and destroyed scenery that was once breathtaking, reflected in teary eyes, as regrets surfaced.

     If the garden were a bit of a higher level, then it will not be destroyed, since the strength of their attack was just equivalent to a Semi-Saint Strength, but unfortunately, there's no 'if'. 

     Both Head Maids sympathy the two children as they also imagine how their Mistress reacts when looking at the garden. They want to help their young masters, but there's really nothing they could be of help.

     If it's their Master, it's only okay, since they spoiled their child, but if it's come to their Mistress, the child looks like a worm standing in front of a chicken that is ready to eat them.

    Hoping to see some skills that can revert or restore the garden, the two children were filled with haste in flipping pages after pages.

     A moment later, a skill catch their attention.

     "A Moment Ago: A skill that can revert the broken things or place within a day to its original state. Note: Can't be used against Humans."

     "Hais... Fortunately, we still manage to find this skill. And this skill looks powerful and comparable to Golden Dragon Fist. Maybe it's also a Higher Skill." 

     "So, let's try it now and restore the garden." 

     Without wasting any more time, the two read and study the procedures of performing carefully, as a warning from the book said to them that if they make even a single mistake, it will lead to an explosion.

     As the two became ascertained and confident, they began to sit cross-legged with both their hands in front of their chest before taking energy from their surroundings.

     In the center of the hallway that connects two households, the maids and Head Maids were silently observing the children who were about to perform the skill.

     "Do you think, Young Master and Young Lady can restore the garden?" 

     "Of course. They're our young masters, after all." 

     "Hahaha, I hope so." 

     The maids continue to watch the children.

     Within the gate that protects the house, two guards secretly look at their young master and young lady and silently observe how they will perform the skill.

    "Wow, those two children are really talented." 

     "Yeah, they just look at the book and they can utilize the skill like a veteran who use it for more than ten years."

     "The rumors were just really rumors. Just trying to defame our Master and Mistress."

     "Hahaha, if all of the people saw how great our Young Master and Young Lady were, they will become speechless, especially the child of Patron Gary and Patron Silver."

     "I agree with you."

    The two security look at their young masters for the last time before going back to their position.

     In the garden...

     Two children sitting cross-legged started to consume energy from their surroundings, as they filled their palms with energy. After filling, they began to evaporate the energy through their blood, as the evaporated energy become nutrients that mixed within the surroundings while being controlled by two children.

     "A Moment Ago!" 

     The two pushed their limits just to perform this skill out of fear.

     Swish! Swish!

     A refreshing and soothing sounds escape from their hands as evaporated energy began to fuse within the ground. 

     Then just like a miracle, the messy and ruined ground began to change and be restored to its original state. 

     The excavated ground moved on its own as they try to seal the hole in the ground. The grass suddenly emerges and reverts to its original shape. 

     The withered flower as if was given life suddenly becomes full of vitality as it returns to its original state. The bushes and trees once again protect and hides their Game Room. 

     The scenery was slowly returning to its normal state. And it's not only stopped there, the garden becomes even more beautiful as many flowers start to bloom, the trees start to bear fruits and the grass becomes even more green due to the blood of the two. 

     The blood of Zhowen and Xialin were different from the rest, so the skill was more effective if performed by them.

     The Head Maids, Maids, and Security were flabbergasted as they saw the miraculous moment of their life. They didn't believe what they saw because it was really totally like a fantasy.

 

     After being surprised, the witnesses became enthralled and filled with excitement.

     Two children feel extremely satisfied with this skill as it returns the garden to its normal state. They respect both skills as they were extremely strong for them right now.

     Then, since the two of them already used all their energy, they began to bid farewell to each other, earlier than usual and decided to sleep as they were sure that they will fell into a deep slumber.

    The witness also goes back to their own work as they snapped their thoughts and guide their Young Master and Young Lady.

        "Belittling is One of the Reasons Why There Were So Many Losers!"

10