Chapter 7: Start of the Tournament
151 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day...

     

     The two children woke up early as they hurriedly went to the garden to practice and learn more skills. 

      Their parents still didn't know what happened yesterday or if they already know, they're just proud of their progress and remained silent, as they continue to protect and guard the city.

     The Head Maids, maids, and security also continue their job and just watch their little masters from afar.

     In the garden...

     Two children sat on the ground, flipping a book in search of skills that can be useful for them, holding the same power as yesterday.

     "Hey Xialin, how about this?" 

     "So Far Yet So Near? Skill that focuses on agility and speed? Yeah, it's pretty good."

     "Then let's try it."

     "Okay."

     The two study and read the instructions thoroughly before imitating them.

     First, they stand still firmly on the ground, accumulating enough energy before gathering and fusing it to their soles, making their feet temporarily powerful. 

     The two only take a mere second to reach 10 m away from them. 

     "Wow, it's really good." 

     "Yeah. I like this speed." 

     The two then start to find useful skills again, before successfully understanding and employing all of them.

     The two, after being satisfied and learning a total of 7 Higher Skills within two days, turn their attention to weapons. 

     Many weapons were plastered in the book as the two fantasize about owning them, but also give them up as they know they're still too young.

     "Wow, this weapon is amazing." 

     "It's really great."

     As two children interestingly read the book about weapons, two figures startled them.

     "Hey, Zhowen, did you know about the tournament?" 

     "No. Why?" 

     "It's starting tomorrow and I listed both of your names as one of a participant in the Child Tournament." 

     "What? Why did you do that?" 

     "Because I want to battle you in a match. Hahaha."

 

     "Don't worry, there's a prize for the winner." 

    A certain's interested was piqued.

     "What prizes?" 

     Xialin looks at Chloe, with her eyes filled with expectations.

     "Well, the first place will get the Higher Weapon, Unbreakable Axe. Second place will get a Higher Skill, Exterminating Series Punch. Third Place will get materials composed of Higher Level to create a Higher Weapon." 

     "Wow, it's all Higher Level."

     "Exterminating Series Punch! What an incredible name." 

     "Are you two also a participant?" 

     "Of course. We want to battle the both of you." 

     "But, our strengths were lower than both of you. Isn't it discrimination?" 

     "Haha, then find a solution. Well, see you, tomorrow, at the arena." 

     In the training ground inside the household of Patron Gary.

     A child named Richard, silently and seriously cultivate as his incredible aura was unleashed.

     The child has a slender and feminine body. His looks were above average and have an intimidating look if being serious or angry.

     "Hahaha, You just wait, Shawn. I will definitely defeat you." 

     In another training ground of another Patron.

     A beautiful and small girl named Katy thoroughly cultivates herself as a strong aura exudes from her. 

     "Chloe, Chloe, Chloe. Just wait tomorrow and I will definitely beat your ugly face!" 

     "How dare you try to humiliate me like that!"

     In Ultimate Heaven City, all children right now, from five to twelve years old were excitedly preparing for tomorrow's tournament as all of them see this tournament as a chance for their names to soar throughout the whole city.

     In a room located in the center of the hallway...

     Four Saints were gathered in a room with their own child, talking and preparing for tomorrow's tournament.

     "Did both of you really sure about this?" 

     "Yes, I want to get the Higher Skill." s

     "And I want to get the Higher Weapon." 

     "But both of you need to place second or first. And we can just give you that weapon nor the skill." 

     "Yeah, we know about that. But we still want to try our best and get the prices with our efforts." 

     "Okay, fine. We will approve both of you but you need to be careful, okay?" 

      "Yes, and don't worry about us. Just watch us tomorrow."

     "Okay. We will watch both of you from afar. Don't you embarrass us, okay?" 

      Saint Crimson unexpectedly received a pinch.

     "What are you doing? Stop pressuring them!" 

     "Okay." 

     The two children then went to their own room, leaving the four Saints. 

      The two were actually feeling confident in themselves, as seven Higher skills were learned by them, and can be used to surprise their parents.

     When the two reach their room, they start to practice all the Higher skills they learned first before both of them fell into a deep slumber.

     When the two leave, the serious face of the four Saints becomes relaxed and filled with joy.

     "Hahaha, finally, both our children step into the cultivation world." 

     "I was really worried about them if they remain ordinary because I'm sure they will be bullied if one day we leave them behind."

     "Fortunately they decided to cultivate themselves. And I hope they will perform better tomorrow." 

     "Don't worry about that. Didn't you see the look of our child? It looks like they have a hidden trump card that they want to use to surprise us." 

     "Yeah. I'm already excited to see what hidden trump card they have!" 

     "Hahaha, anyway, did you hear any news about the mysterious troops?" 

     "No. There's no news about them. Likely, they disappeared entirely!"

     "Hais... I hope that they will not attack any city again." 

     "But we can't let our guard down." 

     "Yeah."

     After the meeting, the four also went to their bed for tomorrow's tournament to support their own child.

     In a silent and peaceful room, a handsome boy named Fred sleeps deeply, dreaming of getting first place in tomorrow's tournament.

     Then out of nowhere, a mysterious figure clad in a red robe appeared beside the sleeping boy. 

      It has a transparent body and just uses the red robe to hide its appearance. This figure exudes a dangerous aura.

     "Boy, dream big and I shall help you fulfill it."

    A chilly voice escaped from the mysterious figure, who grin evilly, as he placed his transparent hand on the boy's forehead.

     Once the figure clad in a red robe placed his hand on the forehead, the sleeping boy began to struggle as if being strangled by something. 

 

     A few moments later, the boy motionlessly lies on the bed while the smirking figure began to fuse within the body.

     Memories and knowledge of the poor boy were transmitted to the figure occupying the body.

     Then the boy suddenly grinned before continuing his sleep.

     This happened in just a few moments while all the children were excited about tomorrow's tournament without knowing the danger it has.

              "It's Okay to Dream But Know Your Capabilities, First!"

6