Chapter 9: Fred
132 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next battle continues. 

24 participants, getting pumped up by what Zhowen and Xialin did, went up to the stage, ready to show off their might to the audience.

Zhowen, Xialin, Kai, and Lye went back to the waiting room, receiving applause and compliment.

Zhowen and Xialin, find the twin before watching the arising battle on the stage together.

When the battle begin, all participants went serious as they observe every detail of the match, gaining something from it.

Excited, the audience who was still shaken up by the first battle, mainly because of Zhowen and Xialin, expected that the second battle would be way better than the previous one since the grade was higher.

The 24 contestants began attacking each other.

"Booming Punch!" 

One contestant makes her fist like a ticking time bomb, which can explode the moment it has been touched.

Baaaam!

Two to five contestants were thrown away from the stage, surprising the audience as loud cheers followed 

"Five were out!" 

"Star Series Punch!" 

One contestant doesn't like to be outdone, thus enlarging his fist, as with every punch he throws, it just becomes bigger and bigger like a star.

Boom!

Seven contestants were sent flying out of stage just like that.

"12 were out!"

"Sun Burning Punch!" 

Another contestant wants to show off, making her fist hotter and hotter, capable of dehydrating anything while having destructive power at the same time like a small sun.

Bang!

Four contestants were sent flying getting eliminated in the first round.

"16 were out!"

"Freezing Punch!" 

Seeing the decrease in number, one contestant make his fist exudes freezing temperatures, creating a small frozen domain, which immobilized other participants.

Slam!

Three contestants were sent flying as they still feel the terrible cold.

"19 were out!"

Bewildered, the audience cheers the contestants even more.

"What a strong child!"

"They were a genius for sure."

"Look at her Sun Burning Punch. What an incredible skill! It was most likely a Medium Skill!"

"Yeah, and the skill of the other three! It was all Medium Skill."

"Hahaha, what an incredible brat." 

Even Saints and God were surprised and pleased to see that their younger generation actually possess such incredible power. 

In the waiting room.

Other participants also evaluate the outcome of the battle.

"That Green was strong. His punch, Start Series Punch was strong!"

"Yeah and Faith too. Her Booming Punch was also incredible that can make her fist like a bomb!"

"Hahaha, all of them were strong and their skills too, since it was all Medium Skill."

The skill was classified into eight levels. The first level is Lower. The second is Normal. The third is Medium. Fourth is Higher. Fifth is Lord. Sixth is Saint. Seventh is God. While the last one is called Ultimate God.

A skill can help one to defeat an opponent with a higher cultivation state, depending on the situation. The higher the level of the skill, the stronger the attack of a person. And the higher the level of the person, the stronger the effect of the skill that will be released.

Defeating someone with a higher grade is extremely difficult as the gap between each grade were like an ocean and it only becomes wider as the grade goes higher. And to defeat someone with a higher grade, ones need to use a higher skill than the enemy's using or ones needs to be smarter.

"Xialin, what do you think of their skills?"

"Just fine."

The second battle ended with Faith, Green, Rose, Claire, and Mike as a winner and able to advance to the next round.

The third battle then also began, as the announcer called the 30 semi-saint strength.

The battle begins, and participants start attacking each other crazily.

The excitement continues for a while until it was replaced by astonishment. One participant seems to use a Higher Skill.

"Shadow King Territory!" 

One contestant, Fred, remained the only one standing on the stage.

The audience seems to feel like everything was just a dream as everything just happen way too fast.

Even the Saints and God were surprised by the skill that Fred used. 

Even though others don't know how that skill works, the one that Fred uses, the Saints and God clearly saw it.

"What an incredible skill." 

"Not even letting the others counterattack."

"Did any one of you know that skill? This is the first time I saw that kind of Higher Skill."

"No, Great God. This is also the first time I so that skill." 

"What is his name? Fred?"

"Yes, Great God. He's the son of a local seller." 

"Oh! What an interesting child!" 

In the waiting room.

"Wow! That skill is incredible." 

"Yeah, and we didn't even know how it works!"

"I want to learn that skill!"

"He didn't even give them a chance to defend!"

"What a merciless guy!"

"Xialin, Zhowen, do you know how that skill works?" 

"No." 

The two, in fact, already figured out the skill but they didn't tell the others since they need to be low-key.

The skill, Shadow King Territory, just from its name, was a shadow skill that enables the user's shadow to mix with other shadows at the same time, dealing a blow directed to the physical body of others.

Fred's shadow suddenly split apart, secretly and quickly mixing within the shadows before slicing the neck of each contestant, causing them to faint.

Although it has a big advantage, it also has its con, because the more and stronger the opponent, the weaker the blow dealt.

"Hahaha, you don't know?" 

"Why, did you know it?" 

"Yeah, that skill was a mental attack!" 

Others who were secretly eavesdropping became alerted, thus improving their mental state.

"Oh, so that's how it works."

Two laughter were suppressed by two gorgeous children.

Then the third battle ended with Fred as the only winner.

                "There's Still A Lot of People Who's Stronger Than Oneself!"

7