Chapter 11: Disbelief
106 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bewildered, the announcer hurriedly runs towards the God, who was talking with the 12 Saints, still waiting for the second round to resume, after hearing such an explanation.

The God and 12 saints were surprised, seeing him running in a hurried state.

"Great God... Great God... Can I ask, is this token a treasure or human-made?"

Surprised, God didn't expect to see the announcer in this state just to ask such a question. 

"It's a treasure, our expedition found it in a mysterious cave." 

Disbelief plastered on the announcer's face, as what the two had said was indeed true.

"What?! Then what Zhowen and Xialin said was true?" 

"What did you say? Did my child say something?" 

"Did my Xialin say something bad that makes you like this?" 

"What?! Is that two... your child, Saint Frosty and Saint Greylin?" 

Flabbergasted, the announcer didn't wonder now why those two are so knowledgeable'.

"Yes, so is there something wrong?"

"Hey, say it already!" 

"Because the child of Saint Frosty and Saint Greylin, was able to tell the meaning behind this print." 

"What? Are you sure?" 

Surprised, God look at the trembling announcer.

Actually, God was already figuring out the meaning behind the print since he can sense that it has an important purpose why it was made by nature but even after several years of searching, even with the help of some genius fellow, he has still no clues, thus giving up in the end. 

"Yes, I heard the two explaining it! Even I was surprised! And I think that this information was crucial to Great God." 

"What? They can find the meaning of this mysterious print?" 

"Isn't it just a bolt of lightning? What's the big deal about this?" 

"What meaning are you talking about?" 

"Your child said that this token is representing the structure of the world." 

"What? And you believe my child? You know that they are just a kid." 

"Representing the World? Ahaha... What a wonderful joke." 

"How can this ugly and simple token, represent the world?" 

"Representing the entire world? Hahaha... Edgar, you continue... And if those two satisfied me with their explanation about this token, I will reward them a Lord Weapon each." 

"Oh... Great God. You don't need to reward our child just because of their gibberish." 

"Are you rejecting my kindness?" 

"No, no... Great God. I shall thank you for your kindness, Great God." 

Seeing their Great God being serious, 12 Saints look at each other, getting curious, thus anticipating what Edgar would say.

"According to those two, the energy of Heaven and Earth Source was only sealed inside the world as it cannot escape the heaven since it becomes a barrier that protects the world from the outside."

"That's common sense. But I'm still surprised that your child knows about that." 

"Go on." 

"Then as you can see on the token, what I said earlier exactly corresponds to the print of this token. I, myself, were also dumbfounded when I heard them.

According to them, the big circle that was on the edge of the token is heaven, while the line like lightning is the energy. 

As you can see, the line really stops at the middle of the big circle with a wide gap as it forms a circle line in the middle that split the gap into two, which according to them, is the barrier." 

"What? It's really true. How come our children are so smart?"

"It really makes sense. The line if was considered energy, really stops in the middle. Is this token really represent the structure of the world?"

"Where does our child know this information?"

"That's what I wonder too. How come they are smarter than us? At first, I thought it was really a bolt of lightning but after hearing the explanation I began to doubt myself." 

"Oh... is that so? Hahaha... then go on." 

"Then according to them again, the small circle is representing the Earth and the gem in the middle is representing the Heaven and Earth Source." 

"What? Heaven and Earth Source that no one can find out where it's located?" 

"How did that two know the Heaven and Earth Source?" 

"Haha... At last, there's someone who can finally able to tell the location of Heaven and Earth Source." 

Happiness filled God's eyes.

"Great God, do you believe them?" 

"Of course, I believe them. Why? Can you tell the meaning of this print the way they said it?" 

12 Saints were rendered speechless.

"Hey, Edgar, make those two come here." 

"Yes, Great God." 

Edgar, who received such an honor, immediately run towards the waiting room.

In the waiting room.

Still shook up by what Zhowen and Xialin said, all participants talk to themselves while glancing at the two.

Fred on the other hand went silent and isolate himself as he began thinking and plotting something, making him grin non-stop, looking creepy.

"Hey, Zhowen, where did you learn that kind of information?" 

Shawn was curious to know where the knowledge of the two came from.

"We just read it in some books." 

"What kind of book?" 

"This book." 

A green old book with its torn pages has "The Origin of the World" written in the center, holding intriguing power.

"What?! You have a book even in your bag?" 

"Why? Is there something wrong about it?" 

"Not really. I'm just surprised. Ahaha."

"Hey, stop it."

"The Origin of the World? The name was really interesting." 

"Yeah. I got interested by its name and it has so much amazing knowledge and information." 

"Really?" 

"Yes. That's where we get the information about the token." 

"Xialin, is this the book that gives you information about the token?" 

"Yes. And not only about the token, but also about many things in this world."

"What is the name of the book again? The Origin of the World?" 

"Yes. And you can find it in the common bookstore." 

"You're lying, are you?" 

"No. I'm not!" 

"Don't lie. I also read that book and there's no information about the token mentioned in the book?" 

"We didn't say directly. Of course, you need to use your brain to formulate and combine all the details." 

"Oh, that's why. I get it now." 

Participants, knowing that their break was almost over, put aside the token thing or about the book, and just talk about the battle since the tournament should come first.... completely opposite with a certain someone.

                  "One's Can't Believe Something As Long As They See The Proof!"

7