Chapter 20: Earth’ Divine Armor and Heaven’s Unbreakable Chain
72 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the third battle, the four Saints were at a big disadvantage as Ninth was a Pseudo-Immortal Heavenly God.

"Weak! Weak!" Ninth keeps on insulting the four saints, as he finds them too weak.

"You disgusting spirits! You just need to die!"

Saint Peter was getting riled up by that attitude, trampling and belittling their pride and entity.

"Haha! I... will die?! Can you kill me?!" 

"Why we can't?!"

"Then let's see!" 

Five true power were suddenly demonstrated as it gives formidable energy while the five also clutch their own God-level Weapon.

In four Saints, the flame was lonely while in Ninth, there was no flame but was just a hefty egg flame.

"Giant Killing Strike!"

Saint Peter initiates to attack as he fuses the flame in his bat, instantly attacking Ninth.

"Mysterious Knife Slashing!" 

Saint Wislie can't be outdone as she also fused her flame in her knife and slash it towards Ninth.

"Bombarding Heavenly Shoot!" 

Saint Rudy can't just forgive Ninth for belittling them, as he hold his derringer and began shooting Ninth.

"World Piercing Toss!" 

Saint Violet was influenced by her fellow Saints, as she tossed the stick in her hand towards Ninth.

"Invisible Shadow Strike!" 

Ninth, being ganged up, also attack as he released the arrow to repel the attack of four Saints.

Boom!

There was an explosion as four figures were sent flying rapidly.

"What a weakling!" 

"Oh?! Then how about you try me?!" A sweet voice suddenly butts in, surprising Ninth and the four flying figures.

"Hahaha! You're a bold one! To think that a woman like you will fight me one on one?!" 

"So what if I'm a woman?!"

Saint Frosty immediately became furious as she didn't want to hear what Ninth said, the most.

"Hmmp... Even though you're the Chosen Queen of the Heaven Kingdom, you're just a weakling, who's hiding behind your husband!" Ninth provoke Frosty as he laughed crazily.

"Ugly Spirits, just die already!" 

Saint Frosty lost herself in rage as she grabbed something in the void and a frightening and clanging golden chain was brought out. 

Each piece of the chain was thick and sturdy that was made from Ultimate God-level golden iron with the imprint of heaven. In the long golden chain was a spirit that covered it and increased its formidability.

Saint Frosty, while holding the Ultimate God Weapon, looks even more elegant and beautiful as if the goddess descends from the clear sky.

"Oh, you also have an Ultimate God Weapon."

"Heaven's Locking Chain!"

Saint Frosty doesn't want to engage with Ninth furthermore and just makes the chain on her hand become infinite and ensnare Ninth immediately.

The chain move quickly like a sound as it already ensnared Ninth who didn't even have the chance to defend or counter-attack.

"What?! How can you be this fast?!" Ninth said in disbelief.

"Hahaha! That's what you get from looking down on me."

"You think I would be killed by this chain? Hahaha, it didn't even give me a scratch, let alone kill me. Show me your true power." Ninth became confident as he can't sense any danger exuding from the chain.

"Oh, is that your last wish before you die?! Very well, I let you see it then!" 

"Audacious Bitch! Who said that you can kill me?! Can't you see that you didn't even scratch me! Stop dreaming already!" 

Ninth didn't like the tone on Frosty's voice, as if disdaining him, as he tried to break the chain, but the suppression of the chain was too great for him to deal with.

Then Saint Frosty began to demonstrate her true power. 

In her head, there were ten white pillars with a roof, and an altar in the middle, while above the altar is a hefty egg flame with several cracks.

"What?! Impossible?! How can a woman like you be more stronger than your husband?!" 

"Hahahaha! Goodbye!"

"You can't kill me! You can't kill me! My boss will definitely kill you if you kill me!" Ninth struggled in agony.

"As if I'm afraid! World Devouring Chain!" 

Saint Frosty makes the spirit suddenly emerge and fused within her chain, starting to devour, capable of sucking the whole world.

"No! No! How is this possible! You bitch! I will kill you!" 

Ninth now felt the terror and was filled with fear in a blink of an eye, as he tried to escape but the chain had already devoured his body and even his consciousness, killing him completely.

"Hmmp." 

Saint Frosty felt relieved as she began to help the four who were lying weakly in the void.

In the fourth battle.

"God, just surrender!" Twelfth said, ridiculing God, as he keep laughing.

"Why should I give up when there's only the two of you now." 

"How can it be?! What the hell did your Saints do to my fellow Commanding Officer?!" 

"Hahaha. They deserve to die, after all"  

God felt elated as he saw the vengeance expression on Twelfth's face.

"We'll kill all of you! Soul Cleaving!" 

Twelfth was furious as he make the spirit from his body come out, covering the black sword immediately, making the strength increase to five folds.

"What? You have an Ultimate God level Skill?"

 

"Hmmp. Just because you have World Flattening Hammer doesn't mean you can kill me! Die!" 

Twelfth was provoked by God, seeing his calm and composed state, and instantly struck his sword.

God didn't have the chance to deploy any skills, so he just put the hammer as a defense.

Clang!

God was sent flying as his hammer escaped from his grasp.

"How dare you snatch my weapon!" 

The World Flattening Hammer was a big hammer made of Ultimate God-level copper and wood. The hammer has an imprint of trees and its spirit was wrapping the weapon making it powerful. 

God managed to get this hammer in luck when he went on the expedition a decades ago, causing him to fall from his strongest state just for the sake of it.

Who would have thought that this evil spirit was trying to snatch it away from him?! He has even already begun to sever the connection between him and the spirit of the hammer, brainwashing it and making the spirit acknowledge him as the owner. God becomes enraged as he immediately attacks Twelfth.

"Cloud Splitting Punch!" 

God was desperate as he force the spirit in his body to emerge and cover his fist making it powerful.

Boom!

Twelfth was sent flying as he was not alerted since he was immersed in taking away the weapon. The hammer fell once again in the hands of God, instantly recovering the severed connection.

"You! How dare you snatch my weapon!" 

"Shameless! It's mine, not yours! Flattening!" 

God was literally riled up, as a spirit emerge out from the hammer and cover it in an instant. 

The hammer becomes bigger like the moon as it attacks Twelfth who was just standing up.

Pak!

The already hallowed ground, become even more deeper and was flattened. Twelfth, who was the target, turned into minced meat in an instant.

In the first battle.

"How about that?! Your comrades were already killed. How about you surrender to us?!" Saint Thunder provokes Fred, as he throws his ax at the latter.

Fred immediately blocks the raw attack of Saint Thunder with his scythe.

Even though it was only raw, it still has the power of a Pseudo-Immortal Heavenly God.

Clang!

Fred was sent flying as he vomited blood.

"Never! Even though I'm alone, I can still defeat all of you?!" 

"Is that so?!" A gentle voice interferes, interrupting the two men who are engaged in a battle.

"Wife, what are you doing here?!" 

"What else?! Of course, trying to battle! I don't want to be outdone by the three of you!" Saint Greylin said to her husband, as her husband already figured out the meaning of his wife.

"Okay, then let's kill him."

"How dare you flirt in front of me?! You ugly couple, just die! Soul Splitting Strike!" 

Fred didn't like how Saint Thunder have the chance to flirt while having a battle with him, since it's akin to looking down, as he make the spirit come out from his weapon, immediately fusing with his scythe as its strength increased as well.

"Earth's Divine Armor! Come out!" 

Saint Greylin wants to show off as she makes her body suddenly glow.

Her robe which covers her voluptuous body starts to change as golden armor appeared. The armor exactly shows the outline of her body as her figure becomes breathtaking. Her armor has a spirit covering her whole body making it unbreakable.

Fred's attack was suddenly stopped in front of her and didn't budge anymore and instead, sent a shock wave which make Fred sent flying.

"It's unfair! Why does the weapon bestow on her was armor! I want it too!" Saint Frosty said in jealousy as the rest just watch the battle since it was the only one remaining.

"Haha, Saint Frosty, it's fine. You're already beautiful even without armor."

"Hey, bro, are you trying to hit my wife?!" 

"Hey, stop it! Get away from me!" 

"Hahaha. It looks like your wife doesn't like you anymore." 

"No, Great God. My wife was just like that because she's embarrassed!"

Bang!

"Who said I'm embarrassed?!" Saint Frosty became annoyed as she sent Saint Crimson flying.

"Hahaha! It looks like your wife was really angry at you."

"You! All of you! How dare you relax in front of me! Die!" Fred said in anger as he once again strike his scythe.

This time, he used all the energy in his hefty egg flame, fused his spiritual and true divine energy in the scythe, just to make a single strike.

"Doomsday!" 

Fred makes another spirit, different from earlier, emerge out from his scythe, immediately enveloping the weapon as an extremely frightening destructive energy was condensed.

The scythe become bigger like the sun as a catastrophic feeling began to form in everyone's heart.

Fred instantly strikes it with all his might.

"Heaven and Earth Defense!"

A married couple of course would let the attack to struck down and use a skill at the same time.

The armor from Saint Greylin's body suddenly released a circle wall image entrapping both of them with her as the center. The ax from Saint Thunder suddenly send ten lightning dragons which began to fuse with the circle wall making the circle wall covered by lightning. 

The wall becomes powerful as if it can shield the whole world, and its structure becomes even more beautiful. Two spirits combine while wrapping the wall, making it more sturdier.

Bang!

An extreme world-shaking shock wave surges out in an instant. Fred was sent flying as his true power projection dissipated while his scythe escape from his grasp and fell towards God.

He becomes so weak that can't even levitate as he fell from the deep abyss. Fortunately, God immediately makes him float.

The couple was unharmed as if nothing happened.

Half of the city was destroyed by the shock wave.

"How can it be possible?! How did the two of you fuse your Ultimate God-level Skill?! And how can it be so strong?! You didn't even use all of your strength, so why did I lose to both of you?!" 

"Yeah! How can you do that?! And why does the four of you were so mysterious?!" 

Saint Rudy, who's watching from afar, can't help but asked as well since he didn't expect two skills to be fused.

"They are able to do that since their skills were compatible with each other."

Saint Crimson gave enlightenment to Saint Rudy.

"But, I just want to ask, isn't the Heaven Kingdom and the Earth Kingdom were mortal enemies?!"

Saint Violet was just curious. How can mortal enemies end up together, and even have a child?

"That's right. But what can we do about our feelings? And besides, we didn't know at first that each of us was from a different kingdom." Saint Frosty explained as she understands the meaning behind Saint Violet's word.

"Ok... That's right after all." 

"Why are you here?! Why did you leave your kingdom?!" 

"Because we don't love each other?" 

"Don't lie. Even if that was the reason, it's still not enough to make you leave your kingdom!"

"We can't tell. We can't really say it loudly."

"Anyways, what shall we do with him?!"

"You! I kill all of you!" 

"Stop resisting. You're already captured." God said as he look at Fred.

"Hmmp..." 

Then suddenly, the God and 12 Saints become surprised and scared.

           "One Shouldn't Let Their Guard Down!"

2