Chapter 21: Transfer
71 4 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fred suddenly stabbed his body with his hand since his scythe was in God's possession.

"Hey, what you're doing?! Stop! You're killing yourself!" 

"Great God, he's trying to tribute!"

Saint Wislie was in shock, as she didn't expect to witness another person trying to tribute. Tribute with something valuable in exchange for the desired wish.

"Stop him immediately! We can't let..."

God was trying to stop Fred since it might be dangerous for them, but the sky suddenly become pitch black.

Fred who stabbed his body began to draw a circle in the void with his blood.

"Tribute to the Ruler of Evil Spirits! I offer my life in exchange for the lives of these lowly humans! And also for the lives of two children named Zhowen and Xialin!" 

Fred move at a haste pace as his blood was instantly sucked away and even his life force dissipated.

"It's too late!" 

"How dare you involve our child!" 

The four Saints didn't expect Fred to drag their child, and terrible anger surge from within them. No parents would want their child to be put in danger.

"No, we must save our child!" 

Saint Thunder said desperately, as the four of them become restless.

"But how can you save your child?!"

Saint Thrill asked as he looked at the sky.

In the sky, a huge black and inhumane figure was slowly descending.

As he descends, the entire world trembles, the void dissipates, and the energy evaporates.

"All of you shall die!" 

Its voice echoed in the entire city making people feel the chilling atmosphere.

God and the 12 Saints didn't hesitate and immediately show their true power, as the four Saints, the two Chosen King, and two Chosen Queens didn't worry if they will be traced by their masters, as they showcase their full strength.

"Dad! Mom!" a sweet voice from someone, startled the 13 who were trying to repel the incoming attack.

"Xialin! Zhowen! What are you two doing here! Didn't we say that both of you should run away?!" 

Saint Frosty was angry, as she became afraid of her child, being killed.

"But, we're being dragged here!" 

Zhowen and Xialin were really tucked away closer to the figure above. Strong suction force dragged them closer like a magnet.

"Great God! Can you give us the remaining token?!" Zhowen thickened his face and asked the Great God as he hold Xialin's hand.

"Of course."

God didn't hesitate to give all the tokens since it might be the last wish they can make.

"Ruler of the Evil Spirits were begging you! Please spare our child!"

The four Saints throw away their pride and dignity as they immediately stepped forward and hugged their child.

God throw away all the tokens inside his robe, with ten different colors, about 30 pieces, and was immediately caught by Zhowen and Xialin.

"What can I get if I spare your child?!" the figure calmly asked, but his voice contains a frightening and dreadful intent.

"We will offer our... weapons!" 

 At the same time, the four Saints simultaneously showed their utmost treasured weapon.

"No! Don't do that! Mom! Dad!" 

Two children didn't expect their parent's action, and immediately oppose it, despite being pressured by the aura, but fortunately, it was blocked by their parents who were kneeling in front of them.

They get hurt to see their parents look like this, just for the sake of them, and they immediately cry. When they cry, heaven looks like resonating with them.

"Mom!... Sobs!...Dad!...Sobs!... Don't sacrifice your... Sobs... weapon. Our city still needs you." the two children said selflessly, making the remaining Saints and God who's ready at any time to attack, sympathy the two families, as they almost had tears flowing down.

"Your weapons looks great! Okay, I shall accept..." the figure was still talking when suddenly, the pitch-black clouds were pushed aside by the violet clouds that appeared.

The God, 12 Saints and the figure were surprised to see such violet clouds since it was their first time witnessing this. Then they looked around to see who was the cause of this when all of their gazes stopped on the body of both children.

"Xialin, Zhowen, what are you doing?! Stop it already!" 

The four Saints became terrified as they immediately run toward their child to stop them, but they were rebounded by a strong invisible force.

"Hey.... What are you two doing?! Stop it!" 

The four Saints felt as if their world has been destroyed as they were crying to see their child doing this.

They thought that the two were sacrificing their lives to save them. Even the God and remaining Saints were touched and sympathy the four as they also had the same thought. The figure was also shocked but didn't bother since it was normal.

"Your child was indeed brave but foolish!" the figure said as he retracted his hand that was about to grab the weapon since the deal was off.

Even though the figure has the power to steal it, he still has his principle, so he didn't dare and just watch the two children as curiosity aroused.

"Tribute to the Master of the World!" 

"Mom! Dad! We know that you're willing to sacrifice your life for our safety, but we cannot let you die. Dad! Mom! We may be apart from each other, but we will surely come back. So please, wait for our return and do your best to maintain this city."

"What?! What do you mean?!" 

The four Saints were confused, as they look at the serious face of their child, who's trying to stop their tears. Seeing that makes them feel proud but the timing was wrong.

Wait?! Come back?! What does that suppose to mean?!

The God, the remaining Saints, and the figure were also puzzled when the figure spoke.

"You Brainy Brat! How did you know this! No, you mustn't leave this world! I must stop you! I must fulfill the wish or else, I will be punished!" 

Fear and anger filled the face of the figure.

When the rest heard this, they were even more shocked. Leave this world?! How can the two do that?! Is the figure just fooling them or telling the truth?! But how the hell they didn't know this at all?!

"We offer 20 tokens equivalent to the 4% of the energy loss of the Earth and Heaven Source, in exchange for our transport to a safer world!" 

"Child, We will promise that we will wait for your return, so you must come back, safe and sound, okay?!" 

The four Saints were really not that sad anymore since they know that their child will be safe. But still, they were saddened about their leave, but it was the fate of the child and parents, so they need to accept it and just believe them that they will return. Although it's acceptable, they were still too young and had just entered the cultivation world!

"Okay. We promise that we will definitely come back. When that time comes, this city should be more prosperous." 

"Okay. Be safe always." 

The figure, no matter what he does, because the master of the world was the strongest one in the world, was rebounded.

In the violet clouds, there was a divine figure slowly descending.

The world seems to fall apart, the void was annihilated, and the surroundings were destroyed.

"Your wish shall be granted!" 

"No! They can't escape!" The figure became frantic but what can he do against the master of the world.

"But before I transfer both of you, you must answer first, how did you know about this transfer?" 

"The transfer was not supposed to be a secret, right?"

"That's right. But still, no one has found out about this, only for the Three Rulers. And even if they did find out about this, they can't still call me." 

"It's included in this book."

 As explaining was hard, Xialin then just open a particular book before showing it to the divine figure.

"There was once an old legend tribute that only happens every thousandth years. This tribute has only one function, which is to transfer. To transfer, one needs to tribute to at least 20 of the creation that the master of the world had made in front of him."

"How did you know that this is my creation?" 

"This token represents the structure of the world, so naturally it is your creation as a master of the world." 

"Okay, then ready yourself."

"Goodbye, Mom! Dad! We will miss you." 

The two children said for the last time, before being wrapped by golden light, and disappeared the moment the light faded.

The parents were crying but were still happy as their child didn't die. 

After sending the two, the violet clouds dissipated together with the divine figure and the 20 tokens.

God, who give all the tokens, was feeling immense regret.

"No! I can't go back to Pseudo-Immortal Heavenly God State!" the figure frantically said, struggling at something, when a bolt of black lightning suddenly struck him.

Sizzle! Sizzle!

The figure that was already black, become even more black as his aura weakened.

He was feeling regretful for accepting the tribute.

"You! It's because of your child! I must kill all of you today!" 

Desperate, the figure throws the blame on the Four Saints.

"Now that we have the same state, we don't need to worry about ourselves." Saint Crimson, who was still suppressing his anger confidently said

.

Saint Thunder without any hesitation uses all of his strength as he throws the ax with his power that was boosted by the hefty egg flame.

Saint Crimson also strikes his sword.

Saint Frosty and Saint Greylin also attack.

The figure who was just struck by black lightning was once again bombarded with an attack, but this time, he can't withstand it as his body was torn apart. Then, just like that, the ruler of the evil spirit was killed.

                 "Don't Underestimate The Kid!"

6