Chapter 25: Anger
62 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Happily, Zhowen and Xialin explore the camp as they greet all the people they see.

"Good day, Ma'am."

"Good day, Sir" which pleased the people as they asked them who they were and why did they come here.

The day was over and the two were fetched by Black to his tent. The tent was wide and just exactly fit them. Inside the tent were one bed, a small kitchen, and a small table.

On the small table were three plates with vegetable soup as Black let the two eat with him together.

"Accept this! This is the only food I can offer you." Black offers the food, expecting that the two will be disgusted by this as he thought that this two came from a wealthy family just by their robes and temperament.

"Thank you, Master Black!" the two contrary to Black's expectation, become excited instead of depressed, as they immediately finished the soup, surprising Black as the two want another fill.

Black, seeing these two gluttony brats, can't help but smiled.

"Zhowen, Xialin, where did the two of you come from?" 

"Why did you ask, Master Black?!" the two can't help but get wary.

"Then, why did you tell me that the energy here is weaker when this place has a thicker energy?" 

"Oh, to tell you the truth, we came from another world." the two answered truthfully as they saw their master, trustworthy.

"What? How can I believe those words?" Black can't just believe both of them since it's a bit unacceptable.

"It's up to you, Master Black."

"Then let's say I believe you for now. Where did you get this robe?"

"This is the daily robe made for us by our parents." Xialin arrogantly said as she boast at the same time.

"Oh, do your parents have a high position in your world?!" 

"Yes. In our world, there are cities. The master of each city was called God, while under him is 12 Saints. Both of our parents were Saints, so we can be considered a royal child."

"What?! Then, if you're that rich, why need to come into this world?!"

"Because our city was attacked by those disgusting evil spirits." Zhowen answered, getting angry at remembering what happened to his world.

"Oh, then that's possible. But why are you the only one, who's being transferred in our world?"

"Because we're the only ones who manage to gather 20 pieces of this token!" Zhowen took and show one token to Black which make the latter bewildered.

"What?! This... This is a... Lord level token!" 

"Yes." 

"How many of this do you still have?!" 

"Why?!" Xialin suddenly feels suspicious about Black.

"Because if you have too many, then you'll be in danger since the others will be tempted by it. It's better to keep it safe."

"Oh, about 20?! And don't worry, we have this hairpin in Xialin's hair." Zhowen pointed at the jade-like hairpin with rubies embedded on it that were clipped on Xialin's hair, making her hair to be neat as possible.

"This is a Lord-level hairpin space storage that Wen's mother gave him. And since he's a boy, he gave it to me, as we share this. All of our important belongings were there. And also, no one can get this hairpin in my hair as it has a protective barrier, unless the opponent was higher than Five Flame Heavenly God, so we don't need to worry!" Xialin explained, as she boasts the hairpin and hides the token completely sealing its leaking aura. 

As of now, if not for their robes, people will eventually mistake them as ordinary and poor children, even if they observe the two thoroughly.

"You're really rich! Then I will not be bothered by it, but your robes?! I have an extra, so use it and just hide your robe, because others might want to rob you!" Black suppressed his bewilderment and worried about the safety of the two.

"Thank you, Master Black! We really trust the right person!" the two took the extra robe and immediately change.

After changing, they hide their original robes in the hairpin. The robe was too large for both of them, as they look like a hanging statues. Black, after seeing this, immediately fixed the robed until it was exactly fit the two.

"Thank you, Master Black!" the two said as they look at their new robes.

"Welcome. Sleep early, and we will get up early tomorrow." Black remind the two as he began to sleep, on the ground.

"Master Black, why are you sleeping on the ground?! We're actually fine to sleep on the ground. You don't need to be considerate." Zhowen was surprised to see Black sleeping on the ground instead of his bed.

"Haha, just sleep on the bed." Black said as he spread the blanket and slept already.

The two didn't have a choice as they sleep on the bed and finally fell into a deep slumber.

...

In the small yet spacious house, you can hear someone angry.

"What did you say?! You lost the two?!" Grandma Hina in her old state was burning wth rage while slapping the face of a handsome and muscular man.

This handsome and muscular man was none other than the small yet exquisite bluebird, Glomer.

"I'm sorry, Madam." the man apologizes but was slapped again in the face.

"Sorry?! Can I eat your sorry?! Why did you lose those two?!" 

"Because those two run towards the Unknown Forest. So I dared not... Dared not to follow them in the Unknown Forest." 

"What?! You scaredy-cat! And why did you let them go there?!" Grandma Hina was filled with anger as she slapped Glomer once more.

Glomer who's being slapped three times on the face, can't withstand the power even though it was suppressed and tumbled.

"You useless man! I said to follow them, yet you lose track of them! They're just a kid! A simple kid! Yet you still lose them!" Grandma Hina was riled up as she destroyed the table in her anger.

"I'm sorry. But those kids are really fast! They're using some skill! They're just too fast that my wings can't follow up! And when I catch up with them, they're already standing at the entrance of the Unknown Forest. So I have no choice but to go back!" Glomer explained being terrified, as he didn't even imagine that there was tomorrow.

"You stupid! You dare to speak nonsense and don't admit that you're just useless! Get out of here before I kill you!" Grandma Hina can't seem to take any more anger as he beckoned the man to get out.

Glomer immediately runs away. After leaving the house he muttered, "She can't believe me?! Hmmp... If not because of his husband, I might have already killed her. Does she think I was lying to her?! Who does she think she is?! She's just a slut who's hiding behind his husband!"

"Those kids! If not because they're really fast, then I will never be able to lose track! What kind of skill do those two brats use?! How can it be so fast!"

... 

In the house, Grandma Hina destroyed another table again as she cursed.

"You brats! Just don't let me catch you, or else I'll skin you alive! To think of fooling this beautiful lady! Come from another world?! Hmmp... If you come from another world, then how can you know about the Unknown Forest! I will definitely kill both of you and snatch all your skills!" Grandma Hina cursed, throwing aside the fact that already presented to her that can prove that the two really came from another world.

               "Not Everyone Is Your Servant!"

1