Chapter 26: Instant Cure
59 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day, Zhowen and Xialin woke up early as usual and immediately get ready as their Master reminds them that they will start to leave for a few moments.

After a while, the two with their Master finally set off and leave the camp.

Black was still the same, black all over, while the two change the color of their robes. Zhowen really likes white as it symbolizes cleanliness, while Xialin likes red as it symbolizes love and blood.

The three leisurely walk while talking.

"Xialin, you said yesterday that your hairpin came from the mother of Wen. So it means that you're not twin?!"

"Yes. I thought Master Black already knows it." 

"Then, are you related in blood?!" 

"Nope. But our houses were connected to each other." 

"Oh, I see. And you also said that your hairpin can't be taken unless the robber was higher than Five Flame Heavenly God, right?!" 

"Yes. And you can try it, for you to believe us!" 

"Okay, but don't cry if I really snatch it!" Black was not convinced as he thinks the child was just being childish.

Then they stopped for a while. Zhowen watch Black as if watching a fool, while Xialin was excited to see the shocked expression of their Master. 

Black slowly put his hand on the hairpin with visible malicious intent, but when it was still 5 inches away, the hairpin suddenly send a terrible invisible force, making Black send flying for a few meters. 

Black bumped into many trees, destroying them, and just stop when it comes to the 15th, making his body completely weakened.

He weakly stands up as he looks at the two with a shocked face, as the words of those two were actually true. That hairpin was really a formidable shield.

The two slowly walk at their weakened master as they support him before making him sit. Then they look at each other smiling.

"Now, do you believe us?!" Xialin can't help but tease Black.

"Hahaha, don't laugh! Okay, I believe you now! But, just how strong is a Five Flame Heavenly God is?! Because in this world, the only strongest person I know, has a cultivation State of Nine Pillar Ultimate God." Black said before sitting, trying to regain his strength.

He looks at the damaged tree and sighs while blaming himself for being a fool that didn't believe his own disciples.

"Really?! Only a Nine Pillar Ultimate God?!" the two exclaimed in surprise.

"Yes. Why?! Is it higher than that?!" 

"Of course, it is. Because after Nine Pillar Ultimate God is Ten Pillar Ultimate God. Then next is Heavenly God, One Flame Heavenly God, and so on until it reaches Five Flame Heavenly God. After that, there's an Invincible Heavenly God, Unbreakable Heavenly God, Pseudo-Immortal Heavenly God, and Immortal Heavenly God. And after that, we don't know anymore." Zhowen explained making Black fall in disbelief.

"What?! So, your world is really strong, huh?!" 

"Yes." 

"So, that's why it almost killed me."

"Don't worry Master Black. Just sit there and we will heal you." Zhowen confidently assured his master.

"Xialin, you fix the tree and I heal our master."

"Okay, but the damage was quite large. So, you help me after you heal our master." 

"Okay." 

"You two brats! Don't make me look like I'm a burden to both of you!" Black felt sour inside as he felt how opposite their role is.

"Hahaha, don't worry, Master Black. We will never look at you that way." Xialin suddenly laugh as he reassured her master.

"Taking you as my disciples really didn't disappoint me," Black said as he curiously watch his two disciples on what they were about to do.

"Hahaha, thanks." the two chuckled for a moment before getting serious.

Then they start to sit cross-legged as they began to take the energy from the surroundings and gather it in both of their palms until it was full of energy. 

Then they began to evaporate the gathered energy in their palm through their blood as the evaporated energy become nutrients that mixed in the surroundings while being controlled by the two children.

Black who's watching the two children becomes amazed by how profound and powerful the skill that these two brats were using.

"A Moment Ago." 

The two suddenly pushed their limits to perform the skill, to avoid failure.

Swish! Swish! 

A soothing and refreshing sound echoed in the forest, making Black who heard the sound, feel relaxed and at ease. 

Then to his surprise, the energy that was evaporated by his disciples began to fuse in the forest, like the forest, as if has given life, began to grow in an instant while the others become even more mature as the green leaves become even more green, the sturdy trees become even more sturdy, and the forest becomes even more prosperous.

The destroyed forest returned to normal within just a few breaths, which satisfied the two, but there was one problem, their Master. They suddenly remember that these skills were not supposedly used by humans.

"Master, we just remember that this skill can't be used against humans. So, we can't heal you. Sorry." the two felt embarrassed.

"Hahaha, are you embarrassed by your confidence earlier?!" Black can't help but feel delighted and tease his disciples.

"It's just fine. And as your master, I'm quite proud to see both of you, able to utilize that higher skill with proficiency." Black praised the two to comfort them.

"Thank you, Master Black. If not because the energy was too weak, and our speed of accumulation was too slow, then we can perform the skill even more proficient." the two said while looking innocent.

"Hahaha, just admit that, that's only your limits." 

"Wait, Master Black. We will just find some skill that can help you." Xialin took out a book.

Then after the book fell into the hands of the two, they immediately and excitedly flipped the book and find some helpful skills.

After a while of finding, the two finally saw a healing Medium Skill, Instant Cure.

The two then began to perform the skill, as they put their palm in front of Black as they immediately gathered some energy before completely wrapping Black all over.

Black, who's being wrapped by energy feels a little warm and cozy, as he's injured and weakened body began to heal and back to normal.

"Instant Cure!" 

The two cover Black with their energy that began to fuse inside Black, and completely heal him.

Black was amazed by the analysis, comprehension, and understanding of these two brats, since they can instantly utilize the skill they just had read in the book, not to mention that the difficulty was doubled when it came from the book.

The two were satisfied with their new skills, as Xialin immediately keep the book away.

"Hey, you two, I will remind you that you better not use any of that skills anymore. Don't use it in this world as many people will definitely rob both of you just to comprehend that skill. Just use lower skills, and nothing more." Black suddenly becomes worried and can't help but give a piece of advice.

"What! But all our skills were Higher or Medium. And this one is also Higher." Zhowen said as he show an old yet profound scroll, which he get from Fred.

"Then just keep that away, and don't ever use any Higher, Medium, or Normal Skills again. Just use only lower skills, understood?! And don't ever show that book to anyone, understood?!" 

"Okay, Master Black." 

"Very good. It's only for your safety." 

"We understand, Master Black, but we don't know any lower skills at all!"

"What?! You know many Higher yet you don't know any Lower?!"

"Yes, Master Black. We actually only want Higher or Medium, so we didn't put any consideration towards Normal and Lower." 

"You damn rich kid! Okay, I will just teach you while I let you experience how to fight." 

"Thank you, Master Black!"

"Remember not to use any of that skills, okay?! Not to show any attractive things like the book you has used earlier, okay?! Just be low-key, okay?!" 

"Yes, Master Black. Your words are our commands!" 

"Hahaha, okay. Let's go now, or else we will get late at night before we come back home." Black said before they continue their journey.

While Black was leading the two happily, the two secretly talk behind his back.

"Xialin, our Master is really a trustworthy person!" Zhowen said in a low voice.

"Yeah, to think that he did not become entranced by any of our belongings nor skills!"

"We really came to the right person. He's not only trustworthy, but he's also kind and caring!" 

"Hahaha, he reminds me of my dad." 

"Yeah. And I'm excited to see what he will teach and experience us."

"Hey, you two, stop talking behind my back! You see, I might think that the two of you were talking about how handsome am I." Black, sensing the two behind him, talking quietly to themselves, felt envy and teased the two.

"Master Black, how did you know what we are talking about?!" Zhowen pretend as if Black was right while smiling.

"Hahaha, you're really bullying your master, don't you?!" Black chuckled.

"Hahaha, Master Black, how can we bully you. If you're the one who's bullying us, then it's possible!" Xialin said in a teasing tone.

"Hmmp... If not because the two of you were good-looking brats, then I might really smack you right now." 

"Hahaha, Master Black, don't be like that!" the two respond as three laughs echoed throughout the entire forest.

          "Having Comrades Was Really Better Than Being Alone!"

5