Chapter 27: Cave Garden Paradise
54 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The three after walking for a long time, finally arrive at the entrance of a mysterious and dark cave.

"Master Black, will you teach us here, inside that cave?" Zhowen asked excitedly.

"Yes. Why? Don't you want to?" 

"Of course, we want to." 

"Then, let's go." Black beckoned the two as he lead the way and enter the cave first before the two followed.

Black, who's leading the way, was holding a torch for them to see the passage in the darkness. The cave was actually wide since the three of them walks beside each other. 

Its wall has some crystal that this world uses as a currency, but those who came here just mistook it as a common rock since it was stained with the same colors as the wall and its aura was washed away by the aura of the cave because of too long staying here.

Xialin, after accidentally leaning on the crystal that was protruding from the wall when she was about to fall, was surprised as the crystal she thought was a part of the wall, immediately being plucked, as it fell to the ground with Cling! sound.

She picked it up and was astonished to see that it was actually a crystal.

"Master Black... Master Black... wait! Can you wait for us?" 

"Why? Is there something wrong?" Black becomes worried and asks.

"No, we were just going to collect some kind of this rock, as a remembrance." Xialin show the plucked crystal and thought of using this stone to pay their master.

"Okay, but don't take too long!" Uninterested in that kind of rock, Black just let his two disciples go and will just wait for them.

"Thank you, Master Black." Xialin was excited as she pulled Zhowen away from their master, which confused the latter on why does he need to come along as well?

"Xialin, what are you doing? Let me go first." 

"Do you see this?!" Xialin holding the plucked crystals shows them to Zhowen.

"Yes, that's a rock." 

"No! Look carefully!" Xialin gave him the rock instead of explaining and convincing the other.

"What's wrong with--- wait, is this a crystal?!"

"That's right! It's a crystal! Let's pick them up!" 

"Okay. Let's use this, to pay Master Black." 

"Yeah, that's what I thought too. You pick on the left and I pick on this right, okay?" Xialin suggested although she's already picking on the right side.

"Hais..." Zhowen felt helpless and just follow the flow.

The two of them almost use ¼ of their strength just to pick a single crystal.

"Zhowen, why it was so hard to pull out these crystals?!" Xialin complained as she thought it was easy to do since she was able to pluck the crystal earlier just by leaning on it.

"Maybe it's because we're just pulling them."

"So, we need something to pluck these crystals, but where do we get them?!" Xialin becomes tired after successfully plucking one crystal.

"What did you do earlier? Why are you able to pick this crystal?" 

"I also don't know. I just lean my arms like this in that crystal when I'm about to fall, and it just screwed." Xialin began to explain and act on what happened earlier.

"Ah... It's because of your bracelet! We forget our own Lord-level Weapon!" Zhowen said in a sudden realization.

"You're right! My bracelet really did touch that crystal!" 

"So, what are we waiting for, let's go and pick all the crystals here!" 

This time, in just a single swing of their arms with their own Lord-level Weapon, a single crystal will be plucked out. 

They manage to pick all the crystals in this cave, with a total of 5000 pieces, making the wall extremely thin can make the cave collapse with any wrong moves.

After picking all the crystals, the two weakly go back to their waiting master, who's about to walk towards them due to fear that something might happen to the two of them.

"Where did both of you go?! What did the two of you do to last for almost 2 hours?!" Black who's waiting for long can't help but get paranoid.

"Nothing! We just struggle for picking the rocks on the first try, so we took too long. Sorry, Master Black." the two apologize before resting for a bit.

"It's okay. Just rest for a while before we continue." 

"Okay, Master Black. Thank you for worrying about us." 

"Welcome. Just be careful next time." 

The two rest for a while, and after 2 hours, the three continue their journey.

They walk deeper and deeper until they saw an end that was blocked by crystals that make the two restless and eager to pluck it out.

At the end of the cave, there was a big pit that distance the three figures by 3 meters from the crystals.

The big pit has an endless abyss that makes someone scared to death.

"Hey, don't tell me, you want to pick that common rock again?" Black saw the restlessness in their eyes.

"Yes, Master Black!" the two didn't bother to lie.

"Then, just pick it out after we finished training. Let's go first."

Then Black holds his two disciples for fear of these two escaping from him, before jumping into the abyss together. They jump for about an hour until they crashed into another ground.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

The three felt that their feet were broken from the impact of their landing, as they painfully stand up.

"Are you two okay?!" 

"Yes, Master Black." 

"That's good. Then let's continue." Black beckoned as he lead the two once again.

"What?! Were walking again, Master Black?!" Xialin asked in annoyance as she was already tired from endless walking.

"Do not complaint, and once we reach our destination, you'll be surprised." Black gives his two disciples suspense trying to encourage them.

"Really?! Why? Is there something good in our destination?" Zhowen become instantly curious and asked while his sapphire-like eyes shine.

"Hahaha, just see it with your own eyes." Black said as he sighed in himself, 'this two is really a curious child.'

The three started to walk again but this time, underneath the cave, Black didn't hold the torch anymore as the surroundings were already bright as if a noontime.

The sceneries were breathtaking as there were many kinds of trees, flowers, fruits, and beasts.

The two after seeing the sceneries change from black to greenery, become extremely satisfied as their fatigue was instantly faded and they excitedly walk towards the things they saw.

"Master Black, this place is so beautiful!" Xialin sniffed a particular flower and got fascinated.

"Yes, there's a variety of trees and fruits!" Zhowen bites some particular fruits in his hand and got amazed.

The two who are excited about the surroundings will secretly hide some seeds of trees and flowers and fruits behind their Master from fear of the latter forbidding them, as they were intending to also make this kind of garden.

"Do you know the name of this place?" Black acts as if he's knowledgeable.

"No. So, will Master Black tell us?" the two asked to hope for an answer from their master.

"This place was called Cave Garden Paradise." 

"Oh, so that's why it was like a paradise!" 

"Hahaha, I love this place!"

"Are you sure?! Then let's see if you'll not be disappointed after knowing the truth." Black was grinning and impatient to see the shocked expression of his disciples.

            "Treasure Can Really Make Someone Greedy!"

1