Chapter 28: Teaching
54 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The three continue their journey, as they finally came to a stop.

They stopped on a flat surface with no grass but just soil and were far away from everything as you can't see anything at all as if a desert, while Black started to bring out the blanket that he was bringing all along, and spread out toward the ground which can fit 4 people before sitting cross-legged.

Then he beckoned the two to also sit down as they obeyed him silently.

"Now, since you're just in the state of Strong Maniac, we will first try to make the two of you breakthrough from this grade and become Mighty Maniac." 

"Master Black, then what should we need to do in order to break through?" Zhowen, who was excited along with Xialin, asked.

"In order to become a Mighty Maniac, you need to filter the energy in your flesh and combine it with the energy from the surroundings to make a true energy."

"We need to combine energy from our bodies and the surroundings?" Xialin asked curiously.

"Yes. You need to do that, and must filter the energy from your flesh first, or else it will never become true energy." 

"How can we combine the two?" 

"Just like the process to become a Strong Maniac."

"So, we need to filter the energy in our body first, before accumulating energy again from the surroundings and then fused it with the filtered energy, is that right?" Zhowen seems to get what Black is trying to say to them.

"You got it right! So for now, the two of you just need to filter the energy first, before we continue the others." 

"But how can we filter the energy?!" 

"To filter is to filter. Just like an ordinary, energy also has impurities. Use your mind to cleanse the impurities and it will be filtered." 

"Oh, okay. We will try it now, so we will disturb you for guiding us, Master Black." the two said as they began to do what their master instruct them.

"Hahaha, just do it." Black also began to enter the state of seclusion.

The two, just like what their master said, use their mind to pry the inside of their body and observe the energy that continuously covers their whole flesh.

And there was really a black wisp that got along with the flow of the energy, so they try to cleanse it, but they forgot to know how to cleanse the impurities.

"Master Black, how can we cleanse the impurities?" Xialin asked her master, which interrupt the seclusion of Black.

"Just compress the energy in your flesh to cleanse it." Black explained briefly before he go back to seclusion.

The two, after hearing the answer, immediately compress the energy in their flesh by controlling it to cleanse the impurities.

The impurities did really vanish in an instant, as soon as the energy squeezed. 

The two become excited after seeing the vanishing impurities and start to do the same process again and again to cleanse all parts of their bodies.

 

And since their bones were different from the others, they will need to filter more compared with the others in the same grade.

Black, who's secluding, became surprised to see his disciples manage to purify 10% of their whole energies inside their body within just 3 hours.

The three of them already used 3 hours just by secluding which can be considered fast, but in reality, it was in normal flow.

"These kids are really talented! Even though they are still at Strong Maniac, their aura and strength were already equivalent to Semi-Saint Strength!" 

He's really happy to take them as his disciples because he's really sure that this two can overtake him within just a decade or so.

After several hours, the two quickly leave their seclusion and immediately grasp for breath as they were mentally and physically weakened.

To purify energies was extremely hard and challenging because even though they already used 7 hours, the energy that these two purified were only half of their strength, not to mention the energy in their bones.

Black, after feeling that his disciples break free from their seclusion, began to stand up.

"You're really talented. To think that you can purify half of your energies within just 7 hours! Impressive. You're really peerless among the peerless geniuses." Black can't help but praise the two non-stop before keeping away the blanket and beckoning the two to follow him and go home.

"Master Black, are we already going home?! It's still early, you know?" Zhowen who felt it was still too early to go home, feel reluctant to leave paradise.

"It's already late. And it's really dangerous here when it's nighttime!" Black continues to walk and ignore his two disciples who act pitiful.

"But... We still want to..." 

"Just do it tomorrow." 

"Tomorrow? Will we go here tomorrow again?" 

"Yes. So, just do it tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay, Master Black. You're the best!" 

"Don't flatter me. You can't make me take that bait."

"Hahaha." The three laugh again as they continue their journey to go back.

After several hours of walking, they finally arrive at the end of the cave again. Black was about to continue but the two stopped.

"Master Black, didn't you promise us, earlier?" Zhowen suddenly asked.

"Ah! I forgot! But it's already late! Let's do it tomorrow, okay?" 

"But, Master Black, you promised us!" 

"Just do it tomorrow. And that common rock will never leave that position, so there's no need to worry. Let's take it back tomorrow, okay?" Black persuades the two, who also become convinced.

"You promise?" 

"Yes. And for compensation for breaking my promise today, how about I give you something dessert, later?" Black then offers, which makes the two give in.

"Really? Then, okay. Let's just take it tomorrow." the two didn't hesitate to agree as they hugged the arms of their master.

Black, who's being hugged, can't help but smile, since this two make his lonely and ordinary life even more colorful.

"You two! When it comes to food, you're really giving up too easily!" Black sighed as he stroked the head of the two brats before going back to their tent.

...

After the three leave the cave, there was two figure who appeared immediately that was clad in a green cloak, that covers their body except for their faces.

"Kill, why did you think those two children with Black eagerly pulled out those common rocks?" a taller figure asked, showing respect towards the smaller figure.

"How am I supposed to know?" Kill was a little annoyed by his companion. 

"Then, how about we pulled out those common rocks too?" 

"But there's nothing left."

"No, there's still more at the end of the cave. Didn't you hear them talking about it?" 

"Yes, I really didn't hear anything, because I'm only interested in the bracelet and the belt that those two children wear!" Kill answered while still looking in the direction where the three vanished.

"I'm also curious about that! To think that a Strong Maniac like them, with only the help of their bracelet and belt, can already pull out all the common rocks on each side of the cave, which actually has the defense of an Ultimate God! How awesome it is!" 

"Yeah, I think those accessories were both a Medium level. If we manage to steal those accessories, then we will be the most powerful existence in this world!" 

"Do you want to snatch it from those two?"

"When the time comes. If that Black were still protecting them, then we might be dead before we even put a single finger on those two children. We should wait for those two, to come alone. Then, we will not only be able to snatch their accessories but all of their belongings, hahahaha." Kill and his companions enter the cave.

      "There's Always Someone Who's Planning Something Behind Your Back!"

4