Chapter 29: Legendary Crystal
43 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The three, finally reach their tent, extremely exhausted from endless walking, and immediately lie on the bed.

Black, as he promised the two, immediately cooks the food for the night and gives the two a dessert.

"You two, come over here. Let's eat." Black offered as he beckoned the two to join him on the table.

"Thank you, Master Black." the two then shamelessly eat the braised meat.

The two quickly finish their fill as they request another one, before eating their dessert, a pie.

After eating to their content, the three then began to sleep as they all began to fall into a deep slumber from over fatigue.

...

At the end of the cave, there are two figures that were trying to cross the pit and pick the common rock that was glued to the wall.

"Kill, can't you come over here?"  the taller figure that was on the other side asked the smaller figure.

"Wait, I'm still finding a way."  

"Just jump already! With your strength, you can still jump here."

"Slay, are you a fool or stupid?! If I jump, then this cave might collapse!" 

"How can you collapse this cave? You're just a three-pillar ultimate god, so are you overestimating yourself?" 

"Didn't you see what those two brats did to this cave? With just the impact of my jump, this cave can really collapse!"

"Then suppressed your strength!" 

"If I can just suppress my strength like you, then do you think I'm still standing here, wasting our time?" 

"Ah, sorry, I forgot! Then how about you get on my back and I will jump together with you?"

"Hais... If you just think that earlier, then we were not wasting our time together like this." Kill said as he found himself helpless with Slay.

"Haha, sorry." Slay apologize as he jumped back before jumping again to the other side, together with Kill on his back.

Then the two didn't waste any time and already start to pull out those common rocks that were protruding from the wall.

After pulling out a single one, the two exclaimed.

"What?! This is... This is a crystal!" Slay exclaimed in surprise.

"How did those two children know that this common rock is actually a crystal?" 

"No wonder that aloof Black will take those two as his disciples! Those children have keen senses! Incredible!" 

"Slay, quickly get the assessment apparatus. Let's assess this crystal." 

Slay immediately brought out a white flat screen with a mysterious imprint on it. The white flat screen was just as big as two palms beside each other.

Kill immediately placed the white flat screen on top of his palm and gently put the plucked crystals on top of it. The crystal just fit the surface of the white flat screen. 

Kill immediately infuse his true and spiritual divine energy on the white flat screen, as the white flat screen immediately glow, as white rays immediately shot out piercing the crystal on its top, causing the crystal to glow.

The rays that penetrates the crystal was mixed inside, and it shots a beam upward with different color, a red beam.

"What?! How can it be?!" Kill exclaimed in disbelief.

"No way! It can't be true! The assessment apparatus might be broken!" Slay said as he can't accept what he just saw.

"How can these common rocks be the Legendary Crystals?!" Kill has his eyes shone with excitement.

"Is it really the legendary crystal?" 

"Yes, because this assessment apparatus never lies! Those kids are really incredible! To think that this cave has these kinds of crystals that were ultimately rare to find?! If we have at least hundreds of it, then we might get the chance to ascend  to four pillar ultimate god state!" Kill then start to keep the legendary crystal with utmost care.

"And we will never be afraid of Black!"

"Haha, so what are we waiting for, let's pull out all of this legendary crystal. Let's surprised them to see that we already steal all of it! Hahaha!" Kill laugh crazily as it echoed throughout the entire cave.

...

The three woke up and start to go to the Cave Garden Paradise again.

The two was extremely excited to think that they can now pluck all those crystal that they left yesterday, as they pulled the hands of their master to be faster and reach the end of the cave already.

"Hey, slow down! What if you stumble yourself?" Black said in a worried tone.

"Don't worry Master Black. We can take care of ourselves. Let's just get faster, because I can't already wait to check if those common rocks are still there." 

"Don't worry, those two probably will not think of picking those common rocks. Because what's that common rocks can do?" Black said in a calm state.

"But still, those two are really suspicious. They have a killing intent towards us." Zhowen still pulled his master as he and Xialin felt a bad premonition about the two who hides in the dark.

"Okay, fine. Then let me just lift both of you, so we can run and arrive there more faster, is that okay with both of you?" Black asked, as his real intention is to lift these good-looking brats since he had never experienced it.

He wants to know what it feels like to lift a child.

"Okay." the two agreed as they stopped.

"Really?"

"Yeah, even though you just want to use this opportunity to lift us." 

"Hahaha."

 'So this two already know what I want, as expected of them.' 

Then Black immediately lifts both children with both of his arms and runs at an incredible speed that they instantly reach the end of the cave.

Black was extremely satisfied and happy to feel the weight, warmth, and tenderness these brats have. He feels like he just become a father which really pleased him.

When they arrive at the end, they got surprised to see that the wall that blocks the end of the cave was already wiped out, which displeased the two.

"See, Master Black! The crystals were gone!" Xialin said as she immediately leaped down from Black.

"Those two really snatch our crystals!" 

"But why? Why will those two snatch your crystals? What?! Crystals?!" Black asked in surprise as he realize something.

"Yes. Those common rocks were actually crystals, that's why we want to pick all of them to pay you."

"What?! To pay me? But didn't I say that I don't need it anymore?" Black tried to console his two disciples but still felt glad to hear the reason.

"But we want to repay your kindness. So we should pay you." 

"Don't worry. There are still a lot of chances for us to meet a treasure. So don't get sad." Black said as he was really sure that they will find another treasure just by looking at the endless luck these two have.

"Okay. And also we already picked enough amount of crystals to pay you." 

"Then that's good, so will we go now below and continue to cultivate?" 

"Wait, Master Black. Let's just cross this pit first, and see if we can still find some crystal, please?" 

Black gives in to these two as he agreed with them. Then, he unleashed his big sword and enlarge it even more as they use it as a bridge to cross the huge pit.

After crossing the huge pit, Black immediately keeps away the big sword and looks at his disciples.

The two instantly find some possible remaining crystals but just get disappointed as they saw not a single crystal left.

            "Being Advance Is Better Than Being Patient!"

0