Chapter 30: The Place Behind The Cave
45 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The two were about to cross again the huge pit since their master already beckoned them, but they stopped as they saw a ray of light in the corner in the bottom left of the wall.

"Master Black, come here!" Xialin beckoned excitedly which surprised her master.

"Why?! Did you find something again?" 

"Yes, so please quickly come here."

Black then comes over toward the two children.

"Look, Master Black, isn't it sunlight?" Zhowen asked as he point at the most corner in the bottom left of the wall.

"You're right. It's really sunlight." Black was astonished and curious why it has sunlight.

"So, it has a side over this wall. How about we take a look?"

"Yeah, please Master Black. We will just take a look, then we will go with you, so please?"  

"Okay, since I'm also the reason why you're not able to pick those crystals." 

"But how? Will we destroy this wall?" 

"Of course. That's the only way." 

Then the three began to destroy the wall by punching it, but they just get repelled by some invisible force as they tumble back and almost fell into the abyss.

"What? How can it be this strong?" Black didn't expect that the wall can withstand his attack, a four-pillar Ultimate God.

"Since it repelled any forms of attack, then it's not the way to destroy it. I'm sure that someone specifically built this cave as the hiding place of his treasure!" Zhowen estimated as he began to admire the builder.

"Yeah, and that includes the crystal we pick yesterday." Xialin agreed as they began to talk and be enveloped by their own world, making Black extremely surprised

'Is this how intelligent, my disciples are? Hahaha, I'm truly lucky this time!' thought Black himself as he just let his disciples talk to each other and be immersed in their own world as he just happily watch the two as if watching his own child.

"If not by force, then we can start to find clues in this small hole." 

"But this hole is just too small, and was in the very bottom left and corner of the wall!" 

"But it's really the only thing that we can use to find clues!" 

"So, what's the purpose of this light?" Zhowen was forced to accept what Xialin said and began to thoroughly observe the wall.

The wall, after being wiped out by all the crystals, becomes a flat wall now. The wall has a mysterious drawing that the two can't understand.

In the drawing, there was a vast land full of grasses that were swayed by the clear wind. 

Then in the middle of the vast land, there was a figure that was facing back, which can be found that was actually sitting cross-legged.

Then in the upper part of the wall is a large sun that shines brightly, blinding the figure.

On the shoulder of the figure, there was a beautiful and large butterfly that was resting.

The butterfly has long two antennas that were almost touching the cheek of the figure. 

Its wings were like a flower being folded and if it spread its wing, it will look like a flower floating in the air.

In the right lower part of the wall is a picture of a flower with the same design on the wings of the large butterfly.

The two were bewitched by this drawing that they just notice right now since they were being immersed in the small hole.

Black, who also look at the drawing, was enchanted as it has a tempting aura.

"Master Black, how about you use your divine spiritual energy?" 

"Okay." Black agreed as he infused his divine spiritual energy, but it was also repelled by the wall as it can be considered an assault.

"This wall is really mysterious indeed! We didn't need to use energy or strength at all and just use our brains. The creator of this cave is really good at building this."

"Wen, here, look at this, isn't it a rat?" Xialin then pointed at the rat in the bottom right of the wall.

"It's really a rat that was sneaking on the figure." Black also looks at it.

"So, that's it! We don't need to destroy the wall, but dig a hole to go to the other side!" Zhowen said in a sudden realization.

"That's right!" 

'These child is really intelligent, more intelligent than me!' Black thought as he become more and more proud to his self, for being able to find these two.

Then the three start to dig a hole, and the ground was really dug out until they finally dug the ground with the same height as Black. Then, to their surprise, they saw that there was still a wall, blocking their way, with a warning, 

*Don't Dig, Don't Dig, Or Else, You'll Be Buried!*

After seeing these texts, the three become extremely scared to death as they really felt that the ground was reverting to its original state. 

The three immediately jump up and manage to survive the possible worst scenario. Then, after jumping, the ground immediately restored to its original state which surprised the three, even more Black.

"This cave is really mysterious! Not only mysterious but dangerous too!" Black said as he felt that his heart almost stopped beating just thinking that they will be buried alive.

Although they will not die if they will be buried, their shame can't live if that happened.

"That creator is really a swindler! To think he will use this rat to bury us alive!" Xialin was annoyed.

"Still, I got to say that the creator of this cave is really a genius. To think he can build such a trickster cave!"

"Hey, how about we just let it pass and continue our cultivation?" Black asked as he think that they can't go to the other side.

"No, Master Black! After arriving in this state, we will just back out, no way! We will definitely and surely find the way to go to the other side!" Xialin insist as she was a prideful child.

"Yeah, my pride can't let it just pass when we have this chance!" Zhowen said in agreement as he was a prideful child too.

'Hais... Don't you know, being prideful is a sin?' Black let out a sigh as he just give in with this two but didn't say it loud, as he just let the kids continue to find some clues and also he will observe the two if they can really find a way or not! 

'Their luck is really terrible. After finding that the crystal was taken, then they immediately found out that there was actually a side behind this wall! Really lucky!' he thought again as he sat in the corner and just use the free time to improve his cultivation state, and didn't bother the two children.

The two children sensed that their master enter seclusion and let them continue, which make them pleased as they continue to find clues.

"Xialin, are you sure that it's really connected to this hole?" 

"Yes, because it's the only thing that we can use here since this drawing is useless and just used to confuse others." 

"But what can we get from this hole?" 

"I don't know. But this hole should represent something?" 

"Wait, wait... I just noticed, what if this light pointing at something?" Zhowen said as he saw that the light was not actually in a vertical line.

"Yeah, that's possible! Let's see where this light will end." 

Then the two followed the light as they saw that it ended in the abyss since it has a wisp of energy leaking out, that blocking the light.

"Master Black! Master Black, quick, quickly covers the entire pit." Zhowen said which surprised the latter.

"What? Cover the pit? Why?"

"Yes, we just need to block the wisp of energy that this pit exudes to find something." 

Then Black immediately enlarged his sword, just enough to cover the entire pit before going back to his seclusion.

The two thanked their master and immediately continue to follow the end of the light.

Then to their surprise, they saw that the light ended in a protruding cylinder rock.

The cylinder rock was just as long as a thumb and as wide as an index finger.

Then the two immediately pressed the cylinder rock, since it was the only thought they have, and to their surprise, the cylinder rock really sink and become flat.

The secluding Black was startled when he felt that the ground suddenly trembled as the wall start to move leftward, slowly opening and revealing what the other side has.

The dark cave suddenly becomes bright, enough to blind someone, when it was fully opened.

Then they saw a small room, which was really exactly what the drawing has, except for the rat.

The room has a hanging sun that shines brightly, dazzling the room. 

There was a statue that was sitting cross-legged facing back. 

In the left corner was an exquisite flower. 

The flower was not fake and it was exuding a profound aura.

The flower was as transparent as a crystal and glowing golden light slightly. 

Although it's transparent, it was a red-colored flower that just makes the flower exquisite. There are six petals with a curvy edge. 

The petals were long but wide that were just so beautiful, that can make one enchanted. The six petals formed a whorl in the center as it holds three beautiful and glowing seeds.

Each seed was as big as corn seed. It has an oblong shape with red color. It has many root-like lines that cover the entire seed making it beautiful.

On the shoulder of the statue was a living butterfly that was really beautiful and just looks like a flower.

The three after seeing these were extremely shocked and excited at their discovery.

            "There's Always A Way In Every Blocked Passage!"

0