Chapter 31: Inhumane Figure
44 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The three walked closer to the room and were instantly wrapped by the energy light that the sun shines and the wall automatically closed on its own, the moment they stepped in.

The three were surprised by this kind of operation, and can't help but admire the creator.

Xialin was bewitched by the beautiful flower the moment they greet her eyes and she can't help but walk closer to it, while wary at the same time.

The two male was not entranced by the flower, instead, by the statue figure. They walked closer to it and became really curious to see its face, so they walk in front.

The moment the two walked in front of the statue, they got scared to death as they saw the front of the figure.

It was not a human, but an ugly and scary beast. Since it has a robe wrapping around its body and hair, they thought that it was a human, but didn't expect it to be a beast.

The beast has three eyes, wrinkled skins, and two lips that were just too inhumane to look at and make someone puke.

The two immediately look away and averted their gaze to Xialin and immediately walk toward her, completely uninterested in the statue. Xialin, who was immersed in the flower, was surprised to see the two.

"Master Black, Wen, what's wrong with your face? Did you look at the figure? What does it look like? I'm curious!" Xialin said which just shiver the two.

"Xialin, don't bother by it. You'll just be disgusted!" 

"Why?! Hmmp... You think I'll be disgusted easily." Xialin firmly said as she walks away from the flower and goes toward the figure.

The two, who had already seen it, watch Xialin and were curious about what her expression would be, but were surprised to see that Xialin didn't even change her expression as she praised it instead.

"What a unique creature! I haven't seen anything with three eyes and two lips." Xialin said 'excitedly'.

"What?! You're not disgusted by it?" 

Black can't help but be surprised as well like Zhowen.. since the creature was just too disgusting.

"Xialin, are you really not affected by it?" 

"Yes, Master Black and Zhowen, because why would this figure be disgusting?" 

Zhowen who find that Xialin's way of talking and stiffened face were quite strange, get with her flow.

"Since you said it, it's really incredible!" Zhowen said before walking toward Xialin and forcefully looking again at the figure.

"I told you! THIS figure is REALLY unique." Xialin said.

"That IS right! It's not that DANGEROUS to look at!" Zhowen added as he already figure out why Xialin become like that, as he saw changes in the position on the lips of the figure.

Xialin was trying to say that this figure is still alive and was dangerous, that's why Zhowen tried to help Xialin to forward the message to their master.

Black, who's watching his disciples, felt something was awry, and also get their message. 

Then while the two were still looking and trying to divert its attention to them, Black slowly and carefully walk towards the wall and wants to open it but it wouldn't budge and just get caught.

The figure after sensing something in the wall, quit pretending and stands up immediately appearing in front of Black and slapping its hand gently towards Black, sending Black to his disciples who were just carried away by him and colliding against the wall of the room.

The beautiful butterfly that was resting on his shoulder immediately flew away and land on the beautiful flower.

Black immediately stands up and checks his disciples who get dragged by him.

"Are you two alright?" Black asked as he get angry to see his disciples, which were more like a child of his own, being beaten like this. 

He glared at the inhumane figure and gives him a murderous aura.

The figure senses it and just grinned which stretches its face and becomes even more disgusting.

"You want to kill me?" the figure asked in a thunderous voice that shiver the body of the three.

"So what if I am?!" Black said bravely.

"You've got the guts huh? Then you should die first!" the figure said as he appeared in front of Black in an instant and immediately send a punch. 

The punch of the figure was just using his true divine energy and his divine entity as he send it towards Black.

Black, after sensing it, immediately become paled and lost all his power to attack and just protect his disciples.

The punch of the figure who's about to land on Black immediately stopped as Black tried to protect the child.

"Why don't you fight?" The figure asked.

"If I fight with just my strength right now, then, just lifting your finger will be enough to crush me!" Black said with gritted teeth.

"You're right about that! Then how about I'll lower my powers, so you can fight me?" the figure offered in a dignified way, but confused Black.

"Even so, what's the use of fighting you, when I already know you have the advantage. Isn't it looking like I'm just fooling myself?" Black said while still trying to block the two.

"Then, if you fight me, I'll spare your disciples, how about that?" the figure asked.

"Why do you want me to fight?!"

"What?! I don't want to fight with you! I just want you to be my punching bag!"

"You'll really spare these two?" 

"No, Master Black. Don't listen to him! That disgusting beast just can't touch you!"

"That's right, Master Black! If you observe, you'll find out that this disgusting beast will only just be able to kill someone, if one has killing intent with him!" 

"What?! Is that really true?" 

"That's right, Master Black!" 

"Liar! Why would I not be able to kill him! Do you want to die?!" the figure angrily yelled as he immediately point his finger toward the three.

"Wait... Wait... I..." Black stopped but was interrupted by Xialin.

"Then kill us if you can!" Xialin said as she go towards the front blocking the two.

Black then remembered that Xialin has a Lord-level hairpin space storage, so he just let her do what she wants and also to see if these two were really saying the truth.

"Do you think, I can't really kill you?! Insolent!" the figure was riled but just still pointing its finger.

"I say you can't, so you can't!" Xialin bravely said as she show herself unarmed and not defended.

"Why?! Why did you think I can't kill you?" the figure asked.

"Then why did you attack our Master when he's trying to kill you but stopped when our master tried to save us?"

"Hmmp... Do you think that's the reason why I didn't kill him?! How stupid!" 

"Then why?!" 

The two were just watching the situation right now and didn't dare to butt in, since one trusted Xialin while the other one trust the hairpin.

"It's because of the two of you! I don't want to kill you at first since you manage to get here, but now, I'll just kill you and eat you alive!"

"I'm not asking that and not expecting for your gibberish, what I'm asking you is why don't you attack me?! You say you kill us, kill us, but you still didn't want to attack?! Isn't it just showing that we're right?!" Xialin said impatiently in one breath as she start to get annoyed with the figure.

"You! Why did you think that I can't kill someone if it has no killing intent towards me?" the figure asked, completely riled up as his fingers start to shine, indicating a terrible attack.

"Why?! Because you're sealed in this cave, and to protect yourself! I really pity someone like you, that even a rat was looking at you with sympathy!" Xialin insulted the figure, which make the figure appear in front of her and instantly slapped her gently.

                  "Everything Is Suspicious!"

0