Chapter 32: Seclusion
43 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The riled figure, expecting that the girl would be beaten up, didn't expect to remain unharmed and instead, he's the one who was sent flying because of the collision of his attack and the protection barrier from Xialin.

The figure weakly stand up and was flabbergasted to experience the might of the protective barrier.

"Impossible! How come you have such a strong protection barrier! You're just a lowly ant with a Strong Maniac state, so how come you get this!" the figure said in disbelief.

"You don't need to know!" Xialin said arrogantly but was still feeling pain internally, but acted as if it was nothing.

"You! You puny brat! How dare you talk to me like that! If I can't kill you today, I'll kill myself with my own hands!" the figure oath as he appeared again in front of Xialin.

The figure exudes a murderous aura that makes Black and Zhowen shiver all over, but Xialin were unaffected because of the hairpin.

Before the figure even sent his strongest attack, he suddenly kneeled on the ground, and from the ground, there was suddenly a thick and long chain that emerge out, instantly ensnaring the figure and making him sit cross-legged like earlier.

The chain was sturdy and was covered by extremely thick energy, making it more unbreakable and can suppress the figure without being able to budge. It was like a living being that can move on its own.

"Hahaha, see, I'm right! You really can't kill if someone has no killing intent towards you. How pity you are! Although you're able to beat someone, but you can't kill them! Hahahah!" Xialin was insulted as she appeared in front of the figure provoking the latter.

"You puny brat! Don't let me get away and I definitely catch you!" the figure said.

"Oh, can you break free? Hahaha!" Xialin laugh.

"Xialin, Zhowen, how did you figure out that this beast can't kill me?" Black asked when he assured them that the figure can't move.

"Because of his actions earlier and his lie has a flaw in it!" Zhowen answered.

"What flaw?! How can you say I lie with a flaw?" the figure said still murderously glaring at the three.

"Because with your strength, why can't you leave this room?" Zhowen asked.

"What if he just wants to actually cultivate here, so that's why he's still here, and we were just accidentally found out about this?" Black was still not convinced.

"Master Black, that's not true at all. If he's just cultivating here, then why didn't he pick all the crystals here?" Xialin said which makes sense.

"That's right, Master Black. And one reason is that, why did he try to stop you from leaving? Isn't it because he wants to kill us?" Zhowen agreed.

"That's right. You're really smart! No wonder, this master really likes the both of you!" Black praised as he stroked the head of the two.

"Thanks." 

"You brats! I'll definitely kill you!"

"Hahaha, no, I will the one to kill you!" Xialin said.

"Hey, what if he kills you?" Black asked becoming scared as he know that this figure was strong, an eight pillar ultimate god.

"Master Black, Xialin didn't mean by killing him directly." Zhowen said.

"What are you saying?" Black asked becoming confused with his two disciples.

"How did you know it?!" the figure asked in an anxious and raged tone.

"Hahaha, you think we will never notice that this sun, dimmed a bit when you take damage? What do you think of us?! Although we're just a kid, you shouldn't underestimate us!" Zhowen said while grinning as he point out toward the sun.

"You! You dare to grab it and I'll kill you!" the figure said.

"Really? Although you'll become just ordinary again?" Xialin asked scaring the figure.

"You! How dare you snatch my divine spiritual energy?!" the figure become enraged and depressed as he saw three figures helping each other to suppress the huge sun.

Then after a moment, the sun was split into three parts, ½ for Master Black, while each child has ¼.

Black actually just wants to split the huge sun into two parts one for Zhowen while the other one is for Xialin. But he didn't expect that the two would give him half of the huge sun.

"Master Black, just accept this! You first need to become stronger, so that you can protect us!" Zhowen said.

"Yes, Master Black. And also, we still don't have divine spiritual energy, so we can't really fuse it within our body." Xialin agreed.

"Then, I'll not be humble anymore." Black said feeling embarrassed and really admiring the immense luck of these two.

"You lowly humans, I'll kill you!" the weakening figure said.

Its terrible aura, after the sun was split into three and was taken by each of them, start to deplete until it completely faded away.

The figure right now was only as strong as an ordinary person.

"Now, we can kill you!" Black said while grinning which make the figure, scared.

Before the figure can even speak, Black immediately strikes his big sword splitting the body of the figure, while its blood is scattered everywhere.

"Master Black, you really look powerful when swinging your sword. So handsome!" Xialin teased but with pure admiration.

"Haha, don't flatter me." 

"Master Black, will you fuse the divine spiritual energy here right now, or just in another day?" Zhowen asked.

"That's right! I really forget about it, fortunately, you remind me." Black said as he took out the half sun again.

"So, will you fuse it here, right now, or just in other days?" Xialin asked.

"Of course, right now! Since this place is also secluded and has thicker energy flow." Black said as he start to sit cross-legged and slowly fused the half sun.

"Then, we will not bother you anymore. And Master Black, don't worry about us, just finished your seclusion, while we explore this room." Xialin assured.

"Hahaha, thanks, but remember to always cultivate yourself. I might take a year in this room before I finish my seclusion, so you better become stronger and make me pleased to see your strength, or else, I smack both of you! And if you want to get out of this room, then just leave me here."

"Don't worry, Master Black. If Master Black stays here for a year or years, then we will stay here with you. We will also cultivate ourselves together with you after we have fun, so don't worry about us. Just finish fusing that divine spiritual energy in anytime you want."

"Hahaha, thank you. I really pick a living treasure."

Black walk towards the most corner of the room and isolate himself while slowly fusing the half sun toward his body, silently.

In the head of Black, suddenly there was a 4 and ½ enigmatic and thick pillar with a mysterious and profound altar in the center that immediately appeared bringing tremendous pressure that was not hostile to the two children.

While Black was consuming the half sun at such a terribly slow pace, his incomplete 5th pillar start to get longer and become complete at a dally pace.

The two after seeing their Master Black, can't help but admire him before starting to explore the room.

The two of them first walk toward the flower that was so enchanting.

"Xialin, do you want this flower?" Zhowen asked.

"Of course." 

"So why don't we take the seeds and then plant them somewhere in the future?" 

"Yeah, we will definitely make that kind of garden too!" Xialin said as she keep away the three seeds on her hairpin.

"Then, what will you do with this flower?" 

"Let's just it be. We will only pick it up when we will about to leave this room."

"Okay, wait... What's this?" Zhowen asked when he saw that there was a small yet beautiful worm-like insect.

"Wow, it's beautiful." 

"Yeah. Will you take it?"

"Let's make it mature first before we take it. We still need to stay in this room for a long time, so let's give it a bit of freedom." 

"Xialin, what about this butterfly?" Zhowen asked as he looked at the butterfly that landed on the flower before sucking its nectar.

"It has its own freedom so let's make it fly on its own." 

"Oh, how about those chains?" Zhowen asked as he point out the chain that lie on the ground because its prisoner was already gone.

"Hey, do these chains look a bit familiar?" Xialin asked when the two of them reach the chain.

"Yeah, it looks like the chain that my mother hold last time!" Zhowen said as he remember his mother.

"That's right! So, does this world has the Earth Kingdom and the Heaven Kingdom as well?" Xialin asked.

"Maybe, but you keep it away first because we might use it in the future."

"Okay. So, is there anything that we can find in this room?"

"I think there's nothing left." Zhowen answered as he look around the room.

"Then, since we already picked up the important things, then let's cultivate now." Xialin demand.

"Okay." 

The two children just like their master, go in the opposite direction of Black and start to cultivate beside each other.

             "One Needs To Use Every Chance That Passed By!"

0