Chapter 33: Planting
38 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a week, the two after cultivating non-stop become exhausted and hungry since they were still in a Strong Maniac state, unlike Black who can starve for hundred years.

The two, after a week of hard work, were finally able to purify all the energy in their flesh and even in their bones, making them feel ecstatic and powerful.

"Xialin, what food did we have in your hairpin?" Zhowen asked as his stomach growled.

"Wait, I'll just take a look." Xialin said as she began to pry on the hairpin before bringing out two unique fruit.

The fruit was in a circle yet curvy shape with the size of their fist. It was colored in violet and it gives a weak aura, but its skin was sturdy. 

"Here, let's just eat these for now." Xialin said before throwing one fruit toward Zhowen.

Then Zhowen immediately bites down the food and gets intoxicated by its delicious taste. It tastes sweet yet sour at the same time but has a unique sensation that lingers on his tongue.

"Delicious! I never eat this kind of food until now!" Zhowen exclaimed in surprise.

"Yeah, its skin was crunchy but its inside was soft and tender. And its seeds were eatable too!" 

"And it also kinda helps us to relieve our stress and exhaustion."

"What's the name of this fruit? We can plant it too with the flower!"

"Hahaha, did you have another one?" Zhowen said as he shove the last piece of fruit in his mouth.

"Be contented! We need to suffice our food for the entire year!" Xialin also devours the last piece of fruit.

"What?! So stingy? Is that the only food we will eat?" Zhowen can't help but feel dismayed.

"Yeah! We don't have enough food." 

"Then how about we just plant the seeds here? The energy in this ground was much thicker than the outside." Zhowen suddenly thought of an idea and said to Xialin.

"Yeah! You're right!" Xialin then brought out four fruits again throwing the two to Zhowen.

Then the two began to eat the fruit, saving the seeds as they plant it on the ground.

"But we don't have enough water to sprinkle the seeds. The only water I have here should only be enough for us!" Xialin said worriedly.

"Blood! Just use our blood since our blood is also quite special, so maybe it can help the seed to germinate quicker." Zhowen suggests that solve Xialin's puzzlement.

Then the two start to wound their palm as golden yet crimson beads of blood start to leak out and dropped downward the seeds. The blood has a weak yet profound aura.

The moment it drop on the messed ground, it quickly seeped and cover the seed.

The seed starts to vibrate as if will get out from the messed ground that covers it and began to germinate as it sprouts a short stem.

The stem was as long as a fingernail and was thin that can be broken easily.

"Wow! Its growth was too incredible as it had already sprouted in just a mere second! Unbelievable!" Xialin exclaimed.

"So, that's how effective our blood is! If we do the same to the other seed and water them every day, then we can harvest the fruit within just two months!" Zhowen estimated as both of them eagerly do the same process again until they germinated all the seeds they planted. 

It has a total of 20 seeds which make their palm look pitiful as if a cracked glass, fortunately, their body has healing ability due to their bones.

...

While the two were busy planting the fruit for their future days, at the entrance of the cave was a two figure who was hiding behind the trees and waiting for their prey.

The two figures were clad in green robes as they patiently wait for someone but their face show some sign of impatience.

"Kill, why did Black and his disciples still not come?" Slay asked.

Actually, after the two steal all the legendary crystals, they immediately went to seclusion and after a week, they manage to break through to the five pillar ultimate god, thanks to numerous legendary crystals that support them in advancing.

After breaking through, the two was extremely excited to go to the entrance of the cave and rob those two brats as they know that they have numerous legendary crystal that will help them to advance to a higher grade, thinking that they can defeat Black when he wants to protect his disciples.

But after several hours of waiting, they start to get impatient as they can't see their shadows anywhere.

"I don't know!" 

"Don't you think that they already notice us, and escape?"

"What are you spouting nonsense?! Can't you just shut up and wait for them? Maybe they were already inside that cave!" Kill angrily said which silences the latter.

Then the two start to wait for other hours not knowing that the person they waiting were having a good time inside the hidden room, planting fruits and cultivating non-stop. 

            "Not Everything Is Within Our Plan!"

0