Chapter 34: Finding
37 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After half a year...

The pillar on the head of Black was already five and the sixth pillar were already taking place as the half sun become ¼ now.

The two already started in fusing the energy in their filtered energy but their accumulation pace was just too slow as they only manage to fuse 10% of their whole energy in half a year's time.

The two at first were excited to think that they can be able to breakthrough within just three months, but they didn't expect that fusing energy with energy was too difficult and need an immense amount of energy, and their accumulation pace was really too slow, which become a bit of a headache.

The seeds that they water every day was already matured and in about another week, their fruit can already be harvested. 

The hidden room was filled with 20 huge trees that has numerous fruit on their top which make the two excited when they look at the tree.

The flower was still as beautiful as ever and become even more beautiful after the trees become matured as it also helped the room to increase the thickness of energy flowing around it. 

Not only increase, but the trees also helped the energy to be cleansed and more effective which cause a great effect on the cultivation of the three.

The energy they intake became purer which makes their bodies become stronger and more formidable than any same grade.

The butterfly which was only resting on the flower was now happily flapping its wings as it moves all around the trees which make it lively and help it become stronger. The strength of the butterfly was not weaker than Black.

The caterpillar that the two saw after taking the seed of the flower, was now showing signs of its first molting, as the aura, it exudes was increasing, which was caused by the intervention of the two as they also water the flower with their blood which helps the caterpillar to become even more stronger.

The two right now break free from seclusion as they look at the changes happening inside the room.

The once empty room was now filled with 20 trees, a huge butterfly, and a beautiful flower with a caterpillar on its whorl.

"Xialin, our speed right now is too slow!" Zhowen said as he bite the fruit in his hand.

Since the two were not being starve or thirsting, their complexions were still the same, perfect as ever, and become even more flawless since they keep getting stronger and the energy were more purer, even when compared to their own world.

"Yeah! Not only because the energy is not as great in our world but our accumulation was also slow, slower than fusing." Xialin agreed.

"The accumulation is the only problem we have. What did you think we can do to improve it?" 

"But first, we need to find the thing that accumulates energy." 

"Isn't it the thread?"

"So, the one we need to improve is the thread. As you can see, our thread was too narrow causing us to dally our gathering of energy." 

"That's right. But can we make the thread more wider?"

"Of course, if we try it out. Maybe, it will become like what happened in our bones?"

"Yeah!" Zhowen said as both of them, start to gather the energy but this time, they didn't fuse it with the filtered energy but in their threads, in hopes of making it wider.

Then when the energy integrates into the thread, the thread starts to bulge and stretch as it becomes wider making the flow of energy faster and the capacity increases as well.

These changes surprised the two.

"Wow, it really works out!" Xialin becomes surprised.

"Hahaha, now, we can break through for about two months!"

"Yeah." Xialin agreed as they start to ignore their surroundings first and become immersed in improving the threads.

After a day, the two finally manage to improve all their thread, as their accumulation becomes more faster, at least 10 times faster now compared to the days ago.

The two then began to continue to fuse the purer energy in their filtered energy.

As of now, the two, although still a Strong Maniac state, were comparable to the Mighty Saint who has a supreme body, due to their unique bones and blood, and also to their improved thread and purer energy they intake every day.

This hidden room, become a priceless seclusion site that all people die to acquire because of the pure energy that surrounds the room and it was hard to find.

While the two were immersed in fusing as they already fused 25% of their whole energy within just an hour, due to the improvement of their thread, Black finally manage to complete the sixth pillar as he start to form the seventh pillar. 

The ¼ sun become even more smaller, but it was enough to help Black to break through to the seven pillar ultimate god.

Black first break free from his seclusion after a half year, only to find the great changes in the room, which surprised him.

He looked at the 20 matured trees with unripe fruits with shocked eyes while his mouth was wide open.

Then after looking at the tree, he then sensed the purity of the energy that filled the entire hidden room.

It becomes pure as the energy was locked inside the hidden room, and also because the tree helps to filter the energy as they used the impurities as their food.

"What! These changes were too great! Don't tell me it was caused by my disciples?" Black exclaimed in disbelief.

"These kids... In just half a year, they actually reach that state?! They actually finished 79% of the process in just half a year?! Incredible!" Black felt stunned as he walked toward the two and sensed the changes in the energy of his disciples.

If he was about to know that it was just only 2 days for them to reach this state, he will become even more flabbergasted.

"Wow, these two look even more beautiful!" Black felt envy as he saw the changes in their physical appearance.

"These two were really talented and lucky!" 

After saying the last sentence and strolling for some time, he began to get back from seclusion as he start to create the seventh pillar and didn't waste any more time.

...

The two figure was patiently waiting at the entrance of the cave every day for about half a year but they still can't find their target which make them frown. 

Even when they also enter the cave, and even go to the abyss, they still can't find the three, which makes them angry.

As of now, both of them were still having a headache from improving even a bit of their state, but were not able and now only hope for the legendary crystal that was in the hands of those two children.

The two after waiting at the entrance of the cave were also start to stroll around the Unknown Forest in search of the three but can find their silhouettes.

"Kill, don't you think they already find the way out?" Slay asked.

"Impossible! If they really find the way out, then Black will probably tell his master about it!" Kill said in annoyance.

"Then why? Why can't we find them?"

"Why are you asking me?!" 

"Then what if Black were in seclusion with his disciples?" 

"Oh, that's quite possible!"

"And we're hiding away from us. Then where do you think those three will probably seclude?"

"At the end of Garden Paradise!"

"Yeah, that's what I think too. Because that's the only place we didn't go to."

"What?! Then why didn't you tell me that we still didn't go there?"

"You never ask me?"

"You! You're really stupid! If you just tell it in the first place, then we will not waste our time!"

"Sorry."

 "Let's go!"

Then the two immediately run towards the inside of the cave and jump into the abyss before going to the end of the Garden Paradise, where numerous strong beasts were located.

...

In the secret room of a small house, there was an old woman who was holding her cane as she look at the kneeling muscular man in front of her.

"You bastard! You're really useless! It's already half a month, and you still can't find those two?! Even with the help of Mysterious Unknown Map! Useless!" the old woman angrily scolded as she smack her cane towards the kneeling man.

"I'm sorry Madam. But I already explore the whole Unknown Forest and I can't really find them." the muscular man pleads.

"And you will still speak nonsense! You useless piece of trash! If you don't find those two and return with bad news, I will tell my husband to dispatch you since you're so useless!" the old woman threatened as she point the sharp end of her cane towards the chest of the muscular man who becomes afraid.

"I will do my best, madam!" the burly man hastily said as he run instantly outside the house.

After leaving the house, the man cursed.

"That stupid slut! Dared to threaten me! I already did my best yet she will just say that I'm lacking! Hmmp... If not really because of her husband, I will really kill her!"

"And where did those brats go! Why can't I find them!"

In the secret room...

"That bird was really useless! Kill, Slay, where are you right now?" the old woman asked in the circular plate in her hand. 

In the center of the circular plate was a projection that shows the picture of two figures clad in green robes while their surroundings were green making it hard to distinguish them, if not for their face.

"We're still inside the Unknown Forest and trying to find the way out." Kill answered

"Unknown Forest?"

"Yes, Madam Hina."

"Then did you possibly see two good-looking brats?" 

"One boy and one girl?"

"Yeah, that's right! Did both of you really find them?"

"Yes, Madam Hina. They are the disciples of Black. And we're still trying to find them here inside the Cave Garden Paradise!"

"What? Disciples of Black? Did you also lose sight of them?"

"Yes, Madam. We actually manage to break through but after our seclusion half a year ago, we can't find them anymore, but we're still trying to find them until now."

"Why? Why did you find them?"

"Because they just have too many treasures!" 

"Oh, if you manage to find them, capture them immediately and bring them to me, okay?"

"Yes, Madam."

"Okay. You're still more better than that Glomer! And please come back here quickly."

"Yes, Madam. We will find the way out faster."

"Very Good!" said by the old woman as she keep the circular plate and immediately went back and continue what she was doing.

       "Greediness Is Really A Deadly Illness!"

0