Chapter 35: Out of Seclusion
34 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After another half a year...

The two figures were still looking for someone, but even with all their efforts, they can't still find their target.

They explore all the end corners of Unknown Forest and even find the way out, but can't still manage to trace the three.

"Kill, is it possible that they died already?" Slay asked.

"Are you stupid? With the strength of Black, they can't be killed by someone here!" Kill angrily said as they continue their finding.

"But it's already a year! And Madam Hina already said to us to go back quickly! Why can't we just forget about them?" Slay asked as he was tired from endless findings.

"Then, can you find any legendary crystal?"

"What's connected to that?" 

"You're really dumb! Of course, without legendary crystals, we can't advance to five pillar ultimate god! You know that our potential is only a little, so why can't you just figure it out?!" 

"It's not our potential is low, but it's because of the energy!" Slay defend as he was smacked by Kill.

"What's the difference between that?! Without those crystals, then we're doomed!" 

"Okay, okay!" 

Then they continue to find the three, but unknown to their knowledge, the three that they painstakingly found, were finally stepping out from their seclusion.

...

Inside the Cave Garden Paradise, in the hidden room.

Black after a year of nonstop cultivating and fusing of the half, finally finished as he successfully formed the seventh pillar on his head which make him exude a strong aura that can make someone pressurized.

Black, stand up and hide his true power as he goes toward his disciples.

He was surprised to see that the trees half a year ago that has so many unripe fruits were just now a tree with nothing else but green leaves that has a pure aura. 

The leaves alone can make a Strong Maniac state recover instantly if their energy was depleted.

The energy running inside the room becomes more thick and purer, maybe due to being locked inside the room. 

Although the energy can't leak out and were continuously absorbed by the three, it was still increasing which was out of common sense, because if the energy can't leak out, and can't take in, then it should be depleted a long time ago, not to mention the 20 trees and the flower that also absorbing, but it was still like before and increase even more.

Black can't just know the reason, so he just ignores it and observe his two disciples.

In front of his two disciples were piles of cleaned and shining numerous seeds of one kind. 

'These kids, they didn't even give their master some fruits!' Black thought to himself.

The two were still cultivating but they were also about to finish as they only need 1% of their whole energy to be fused.

The two children half a year ago actually thought that they could finish fusing their filtered energy in two months, but they didn't expect that fusing energy to the filtered energy in their bones was too hard that they expend 4 months and were just about to finish now.

The difficulty of fusing the bones was tripled, as their bones were out of the ordinary and has complex procedures since they don't just need to fuse the energy but also sealed it. 

Sealing their bones to completely merge the two energy requires an immense amount of energy that even with their improved thread was still not enough to speed their process.

Actually, the two only took half a month to fuse their whole energy with purer energy, but they just take too long because of their bones.

But thanks to their bones, the thread was once again improved, as they can recharge their depleted energy in just a few breaths. 

Their aura was also become profound, thanks to their bones too. And even their blood become also strong that they can now control it since it already has energy fused within it.

The aura they exude right now were comparable to Semi-God Strength even though they were still at the bottleneck of Strong Maniac state.

Black after sensing the profound and mysterious aura coming from his two disciples can't help but be surprised.

'These kids are really unique and strong! To think that they have strength equivalent to Semi-God Strength! Truly worthy of being my disciples!' Black felt glad and said to himself.

The two, after fusing their spine finally manage to break through from Strong Maniac State.

The aura becomes more stable from earlier as it becomes even more enigmatic. Their appearance also began to change form and become even more stunning.

'These two are not content with their looks! Please, why does the world is so unfair to me! Why they can be more good-looking but I can't?! Why?!' Black become indignant and thought to himself as if he was jealous of their appearance.

The two children after a year become more taller but they were still a child.

When the two woke up, they first saw their master who was looking at them with a sour expression.

"Why does Master Black look so sour?" Xialin asked, as she took out three fruits and throw two fruits at both men.

"Wow, you actually have this Recovery Violet Fruit! Truly lucky!" Black praised his disciples as he get even more envy.

These two were not only rich, good-looking, and strong, but also lucky! What will these two need in the future? So unfair!

"So this fruit is actually a Recovery Violet Fruit, huh?" Xialin said as she bite at the fruit.

"Then Master Black, what is that flower?" Zhowen asked as he point his index finger towards the beautiful flower.

"That's called the Crystal Hexa-Flower. It's actually a Three Pillar Ultimate God Flower that any practitioner in this world will fight to the death just to claim. This flower has the power to heal any sickness, and can surely make someone ascend by one grade." Black said as he look at the flower.

"So precious! Fortunately, we already took the three seeds of that flower!" Xialin said that surprised Black.

"What?! Three seeds?! Just how lucky are the two of you!" Black exclaimed in surprise.

"Hahaha, then Master Black, what is that butterfly?" Zhowen then asked before pointing his index finger towards the butterfly that is flying around the empty trees.

"That? It's called the Crystal Hexa-Butterfly. By its appearance, you can link it to the Crystal Hexa-Flower, as it was born from that flower. That Butterfly can't live without the sustenance of Crystal Hexa-Flower because it needs the energy that this flower produces to keep its body brimming with vitality. That butterfly has a prowess that was not weaker than the current me." Black explained as he continue to bite the fruit as the three of them were resting from mental fatigue.

"Oh, it really makes sense. Master Black is surely knowledgeable in this world." 

"Hahaha, I'm not that knowledgeable, it's that I manage to read it in a book by accident." 

"So, that butterfly was only formed by the energy of Crystal Hexa-Flower?" 

"That's right."

"So, this caterpillar was formed due to this flower?" Xialin asked as she brought Black towards the flower.

"Yes... Wait, how does this flower look a bit different?" Black said in surprise.

"What's wrong, Master Black?" Zhowen becomes curious.

"Because the normal petals of Crystal Hexa-Flower were red but these petals become crimson! The energy it exudes also become stronger and its effect also increased. This flower can surely help someone to ascend two grades without any problem!" Black said as he touch the petals.

The petals feel so soft and warm as the energy from them enters his hand which was soothing and can ease his mind. He becomes tempted by it.

"Maybe it was due to our blood." Zhowen said.

"What? Blood? How is that possible?" Black exclaimed in disbelief.

"You may not believe us Master Black, but those trees and this flower were always watered by our blood." Xialin said as she took another batch of food before giving the other.

"What?! With your blood?! For real?" Black asked as he did not believe it.

"Yes, Master Black. You can even check it for yourself." Zhowen said as he wound his palm.

Then in his opened skin, there was a golden yet crimson bead of blood that has a weak yet enigmatic aura and energy lingering around it, that come out, stunning Black.

Black observes the blood and just gets more shocked.

"How is that possible?! Why does your blood have energy?! It was profound! Unbelievable! Does Xialin also like this?" Black can't believe what he just saw.

If his mentality were not strong, he may faint from shock.

These two disciples of him continuously make his surprised.

"Yes, Master Black." 

"How come your blood has energy?! If you really watered this flower with this blood, then it was really possible!" 

"So, it was due to our blood." Zhowen casually said as he ponder for a moment.

"Master Black, is this really the first time you saw this kind of blood?" 

"Yes. Because according to common sense, blood can't have energy as it will imbalance the world. Fusing blood just makes the energy evaporate if not controlled." 

"So, it was really that case! Then, if we tell you how did we make our blood like this, can you also do it?" Zhowen asked in great curiosity.

"No. If I were still in the ordinary state, it's still possible." 

"Really? But why?"

"Why? It's because, after our body advances to the next level, it will become reset and can't already restore it." 

"So that's the case." 

"Master Black, can I ask you something?" 

"What is it?" Black asked anxiously as he don't want to see unusual things again and again.

"It's about the energy here. Because how come the energy didn't dry from our continuous absorption?" Xialin asked after sensing something.

Actually, the two already notice it half a year ago, but they don't know the reason so they wait for their master to wake up as they thought that he should probably know the reason.

"I also wonder why it was like that." 

"Is it because of something?"

"That's what I thought too." 

"You're not planning to find it, are you?" Black asked predicting what his two disciples want to do.

"No, we're not. Actually, we were planning to make this room our secret seclusion site." 

"Yeah. That will become very useful to us in the future! With this pure energy, our cultivation will become stronger than average." 

"Master Black, before we forget, how many crystals do we need to pay you?" 

"No need. Consider that half sun to be my payment for ten years." 

"No. That's our present to you! Present are different from payment!" 

"It's really just fine. You don't need to pay me." 

"Master Black, we insist. So please just tell us how many crystals we need to pay you?" 

"Fine. Then, it depends on the crystal." Black gives in to his disciples.

"Depend? Does crystal has levels too?" 

"Yeah. Give me the crystal you pick and I'll assess it to show it to you." Black said as he gestured his hand to receive the crystal.

Xialin then took out a crystal and give it to Black. Black brings out a white flat screen and put the crystal on top of it.

Then he infused his divine energy into the screen as white rays start to shoot out piercing the crystal on its top.

After being pierced, the white rays began to fuse inside the crystal as the crystal shot a red beam of light upward, surprising Black.

"What?! How come this crystal becomes a legendary crystal?! This is just too surreal! A legendary crystal that was ultimately rare to find!" Black exclaimed in disbelief as he look at the two.

"Legendary crystal? Ultimately rare to find out? Is this crystal the highest level of crystal?" Xialin becomes confused.

"Yes! This crystal was at the highest level of crystal. 

The lowest level of crystal was called common crystal. It amounts to a small value since it can be found almost in every mining site, and the light beam it shot should be yellow. 

The second one was called normal crystal. It was uncommon and has a higher value than a common crystal. 

Ten common crystals were equivalent to one normal crystal. The light beam it shot should be yellow-orange" Black explained.

"The third one was called rare crystal and from its name, it was slightly rare to find. 100 normal crystals were equivalent to one normal crystal. The light beam it shot should be orange. 

The fourth one was called the highest crystal, and it was rare to find. 1000 rare crystals were equivalent to one highest crystal. The light beam it shot should be red-orange. 

The last one was called the legendary crystal, this crystal, as it was ultimately rare to find. It was almost extinct, and the 1000 highest crystals were equivalent to one legendary crystal. The light beam it shot should be red." Black continued as he looked at the crystal in his hand.

"Master Black, then how much legendary crystal does we need to give you?" 

"One legendary crystal was enough for me to teach you for a thousand years." Black answered which shocked the two.

"That valuable?!" 

"Yes! You're really too lucky!" 

"Then, we should just pay you 1 legendary crystal for one year." 

"What?! One legendary crystal is enough for me to teach you in my entire life! You don't need to pay me that much!" 

"No. We insist, Master Black. If not for you, then we will be not here. So, it's worth it!" 

"Okay." Black said as he accept the legendary crystal.

This legendary crystal actually can help someone to cultivate and improve their state more proficiency than any other lower crystal.

          "Along With The Ordinary, There's Always An Extraordinary!"

0