Chapter 36: Ambush
33 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the secret room inside the small house, there was an old woman who was sitting leisurely in a rocking chair as she holds an ordinary piece of paper with a complex formation on it.

The old woman, was happily and excitedly looking at it, as she called someone.

A muscular man enter, but before he enter, the happy old woman struck her cane towards the man which make him kneel on the floor.

"You piece of trash! It's been a year yet you can't still find them?!" the old woman asked.

"Madam, I'm sorry. But maybe those two were already dead." the man said.

"Stupid! Those will not die so easily! Can't you see that they are not ordinary!" the old woman angrily said as she stabbed the cane in the abdomen of the man.

"You should just die! You're useless! I have no use of you!" the old woman yelled as she stabbed the man once again, making its blood scattered on the floor.

"Ma...dam, no... no... I can't... die!" the man muttered weakly and got scared.

"Hmmp... You don't need to live anymore!" the old woman said as she slice the sharp endpoint of her cane to the neck of the man.

The man lies weakly on the floor as life force slowly diminished.

"Rob, quickly disposed of this disgusting body!" the old woman said as a handsome yet scary man entered the room.

"Yes, my madam." the handsome man responds before walking towards the lying body.

The old woman walked toward the man as she placed her hand on his back when the man bend down to carry the body.

The appearance of the old woman becomes beautiful as its wrinkled skin becomes stretched, the aging body becomes young and tender, the crookback becomes slender and its face becomes enchanting. 

Although the attractive woman with a voluptuous body was in front of the handsome man that can make any woman fall for him, he remained calm and not tempted.

The woman slowly leaned her body as she crawl her hand towards the arm of the man who was holding the body.

"Let it go for a minute first." the woman said in a seductive tone that can arouse any man as she bit the earlobe of the man.

The man obeys her before standing up and looking at the woman in the eyes.

"Rob, spend some time with me for a while." the woman said while she placed her hands on the neck of the man.

The man was truly bewitched by the temptation of the woman but he remained calm.

"Madam Hina, you know I can't do it! I will be killed by King Lucifer if I touch you." the man remind but didn't stop the woman.

"No one can know if you don't speak." Hina said as she kissed the man.

The man responds to Hina with an erotic sound and a moan was heard in the entire small house.

Unknown to the notice of the two who were intimately making love, the lying body, who was supposed to be dead, suddenly opened its eye and saw the unwanted sight.

The wound of the man becomes completely healed as he secretly walks away from the room. Before he walks away, he leaves a clone of his body, which will be mistaken to be his true body.

After leaving the house, the man, Glomer, immediately cursed.

"That damn slut! Trying to seduce our King Lucifer! If not our King Lucifer fell from her hands, I might kill her already with that disgusting man! Just wait, and if I get the chance, I will give you ten times torture before I kill you, Hina!"

...

In the hidden room, the three after resting for a while finally decided to leave the hidden room.

"Master Black, are we going out already?" Xialin asked.

"Yes. We can't stay here for too long." 

"Then, wait for me! I will just pick the flower." Xialin said which make Black startled.

"What?! You're going to take that flower?!"

"Yes."

"But its guardian is that butterfly! That butterfly was as strong as me!"

"Don't worry Master Black. We have already negotiated with that butterfly. This butterfly agreed to become our pet in exchange for watering the plants with our blood. It also agreed that we can take the flower since it was placed in a movable flower pot." Zhowen explained as he watch Xialin lifting the flower pot with the flower on it and a caterpillar who was eating its own former exoskeleton.

The caterpillar has the strength equivalent to Saint Strength due to the blood of the two and the effect of the flower.

"What?! Have you already prepared it?! And if I were the butterfly, I also chose that decision, since your blood was just like a pill." Black said as he find it acceptable.

"Master Black, I have a big problem!" Xialin said after lifting the flower pot.

"What is it?" 

"Does I need to bring this pot in this state?" 

Before Black even answered it, the butterfly as if sensing the aroused problem, immediately covered the flower with its unique energy as it start to shrink along with its body. 

The large pot with a huge flower becomes extremely small, with the size of a thumb finger, while the butterfly becomes as big as an ear.

The three become surprised by the sudden action of the butterfly.

"Wow! You already made a pet with that strength! Unbelievable! Truly lucky!" Black praised as he compared himself to the two, but it only hurts him as he was just a firefly while the two were like the moon.

"With this size, I now can finally bring it." Xialin said as she took out the chain they took a year ago before covering it with her own energy.

The chain, with the energy that was controlled by Xialin, start to compress as it formed a bracelet with a lock-in its middle.

The bracelet was beautiful due to the style of the chains, as Xialin put the pot on the lock that exactly fit it. 

The pot was protected by the chain, as it cannot escape from the bracelet while the flower was freed to let the butterfly able to suck its nectar.

"Butterfly, can you make it smaller?" Xialin asked as she looked at the bracelet and feel awkward since the size of the pot didn't correspond to the bracelet.

The butterfly as if having intelligence, slowly lands on the flower and covers it with its own energy before shrinking it to the size of a corn seed, which is the limit.

The flower if not observed thoroughly will not be considered a flower anymore as it looks more like a string. Its petal was not also recognizable and even more the pot.

Xialin, was extremely satisfied with its size as she change the bracelet. The bracelet now becomes a beautiful bracelet, as the flower locked on its top becomes like a gem, transforming the bracelet.

The butterfly become extremely small as it has the same size as a fingernail but its strength was still the same, not to be underestimated.

Now, even Xialin go everywhere, the flower will be brought out and cannot be damaged, with their new pet flying around with it.

Black after seeing the chain become flabbergasted as the chain was a medium-level weapon.

Although he want to ask, he didn't dare, as he don't want to hear their reason, since he also knows it.

After taking the flower and the butterfly, the three finally left the hidden room.

Zhowen goes towards the wall as he pushes it upward, then push another wall sideward, making them see the familiar pit of the abyss.

The three figures after walking out, the wall automatically closed down, as they immersed exit the cave.

"Finally, we were outside again." Xialin said as she take the familiar air although not as pure as in the hidden room, but it was better since it has the taste of freedom.

"Yeah. From what I can tell, we were inside for a year at most." Black estimated.

"Hahaha, I can't finally wait to go back to our tent and eat your food, Master Black." Zhowen said as the two run immediately towards their tent.

The three happily walked toward the old camp happily when there was suddenly a two figures clad in green appeared blocking their way.

The two children raised their eyebrows, while Black remained composed, as he look at the two.

"You're the two who snatch our crystals, right?" Zhowen asked.

"Your crystal?! Hahaha, It's ours, not yours! Give it back to us, if you don't want to die!" the smaller figure threaten as he move its finger toward Zhowen, fortunately, Black was quick enough to save Zhowen.

"Who are you?! What did you need from us?" Black asked, still calm.

"We only need your disciples! Don't bother and just save yourself!" the smaller figure said as the taller figure walked towards Black, stopping him to protect the two.

            "Betrayal Will Come And Go With Temptation!"

0