Chapter 37: Seven Pillar Ultimate God
29 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kill and Slay were actually looking for the three non-stop for a whole year, with firmed resolve to find them due to the legendary crystal and because of the order from their Madam Hina.

They only accidentally went back to the cave hoping to see the three, but they didn't expect that they would really see the familiar three silhouettes walking out of the cave.

The middle was tall while on his side were half of him. Seeing this figure makes the two extremely happy that their efforts finally take off.

They immediately ambush the three as they were already impatient to get the legendary crystal on their hands since they were also confident that they will succeed in this ambush.

"Arrogant!" Black angrily said as he unsheathed his sword and point it toward Slay who was blocking his path.

"Oh, you're getting aggressive lately, don't you?" Slay teased as he took his own sword and also point it towards Black.

"Hmmp... You're just a mere four pillar ultimate god and you have the guts to fight me?"

"Hahaha, so what if I am? It's enough for me to kill you!" Slay said as he crush the crystal in his hand.

The crystal was red and has the same size as a palm. 

The moment it was crushed, red smoke start to fill the air and immediately seep toward Black's body.

"What's this?" Black asked as he backed off.

"Hahaha, it's a Blood Sealing Crystal! With this, it can make you drop your fighting prowess by three levels!" Slay said as he laugh crazily.

"Three?! So it's still enough for me to kill you!" Black said as he gaze at Slay with killing intent.

"What?! What can you, who has one pillar ultimate god fighting prowess, can do to me, who is a four pillar ultimate god?" Slay asked while teasing Black.

"Hahaha, how stupid you are! Really stupid!" Black said which angered Slay.

"You! How dare you say that to me! Only Kill can call me that! You bastard!" Slay furiously yelled as he show his true power.

On his head there was suddenly a four pillar with one altar in its center that appeared, bringing immense pressure that make the surroundings unstable.

Slay immediately integrated the four pillars on his sword as he attack Black with all his might.

Black on the other hand, just only uses his divine energy as he thrust his sword to block the attack on Slay.

Bang!

The attack of Slay was stopped by Black as his sword can't budge anymore while Black uses this opportunity to send a punch toward Slay.

"Instant Punch!" 

Black makes his fist covered with divine energy before punching it towards Slay.

Boom!

Slay, who received the attack was sent flying as he vomited blood, destroying many trees.

"Weak! Slow!" Black said with dismay.

"How is this possible?! Why?! Why did you still manage to beat me?! Your power was already sealed! But why?!" Slay felt indignant as he stands up and start to attack again.

"Air Slice!" 

Slay was angered as he make his sword, which was still fused with four pillars, suddenly absorb air from the surrounding making the already strengthened sword to be stronger again by two folds.

"King Slash!" 

Black makes his divine energy from his body start to infuse on his sword making it mightier as he thrust it forward to repel the attack of Slay.

Swing!

Black took a few steps backward from the impact while Slay continue to advance.

"Oh, I didn't think it was quite powerful enough for me to back off." Black said in a calm tone, which just angered Slay even more.

"You! You're just an ant that I can crush! How dare you brag in front of me?!" Slay said.

"Ant? Can crush? Me? Hahaha, I see. You're still dreaming, don't you?" 

"You! Why don't you just die! You lowly ant, die in my hands!"

"Hahaha, just keep on dreaming!" 

Slay continuously send its fused sword with his skill toward Black while Black just fused his divine energy to block all of Slay's attacks.

"Water Cut!" 

Slay make his sword start to absorb water from nowhere making his sword powerful, and flexible like water.

"King Slash!" 

Black thrust his sword toward Slay as to defend himself.

Clang!

The two just like what happened earlier were still the same, both standing while clashing their sword, showing that they have the same amount of power and strength.

"Why?! Why can't I beat you?! You're sealed by three grade, so how can you have the same strength as me?!" Slay asked without stopping attacking.

Only the clanging of two swords was heard in the forest.

"Why? Because you're just weak." Black teased as he remained calm despite the attack that he was facing.

"I'm weaker than you? Why? We have the same amount of power so how can I become weaker than you?! Why don't you just show you're true strength?!" 

The two continue to fight each other, one was fiercely attacking while the other was calmly defending.

"You want to see my power? Very well, I'll let you see it before I take your life!" Black calmly said as he show his true power.

On his head, there was suddenly a seven pillar with an altar in its center that appeared, bringing a tremendous aura that was much stronger than Slay. 

Three of his pillar has a red chain that seals their power.

"What?! Impossible! It's only a year! How can you advance three grades! Impossible!" Slay yelled as he backed off while fearing Black.

"Hahaha, why don't you keep attacking me?" Black asked as he walked forward while fusing the four pillars on his sword making it more mightier than earlier.

The aura that the sword exudes alone can already make Slay pressurized, let alone if Black still used a skill.

"You! You can't kill me! I'm... I'm one of the disciples in King Lucifer's Palace! You can't kill me!" 

"What happened to your confidence earlier?" Black teased as he keep bouncing his sword on his palm, making Slay scared to his wits.

"How dare you?! You dare to kill me and I'll kill you too!" 

"Hahaha, can you? Why can't you just die already?" Black asked as he swing his sword towards Slay.

Splash!

The sword struck quickly as a bolt of lightning the body of Slay who didn't even have the chance to defend himself, making his body split apart while blood splattered everywhere, dying the black robe of Black.

             "Calmness Is Important To Have!"

0