Chapter 50: Struggle
23 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The three figures, with Zhowen, continue to run at their full speed as they were afraid that Black and Xialin might come up with them and snatch Zhowen back.

Although the leading figure, Hinder, was an eight pillar ultimate god and Black was one lower grade than him, he still feel a dangerous aura emanating from his body.

Not only Black the one he feels wary of, but also the two brats, that's why he tightens his bind on the boy to feel assured that it can't escape from his clutch.

The three continue to run away and go in the direction of the small house that can be found in a specific alley.

"Sir Hinder, can we... stop for a... bit?" Jam asked while catching his breath.

Although they have a strong physique and endurance due to their strength, it was still not enough for them to catch up with Hinder who's using his full speed.

The three of them found a place to rest for a while, and start to make a fire since it was a little dark.

"Bastard, let me go!" Zhowen's handsome face becomes red from fury.

"Hahaha, you look cute when you're mad." Hinder caressed Zhowen's face which angered the latter even more.

"Don't touch me! How dare you touch my face with that filthy hand of yours!" Zhowen strongly struggle to break free but it was in vain.

"How did you speak such foul words with your age? Who taught you that?!" Hinder became a little annoyed by Zhowen who show a strong resistance.

He can't help himself but slap his face off Zhowen, making his face have a palm imprint.

Zhowen was surprised to be slapped since he had never experienced this and become furious that he coughed some blood.

Golden yet crimson beads of blood with a weak aura and energy, gush out of Zhowen's mouth, shocking the three who saw this.

"What bizarre blood! I have never seen anyone with this kind of blood!" Clay took some blood from Zhowen's mouth.

"It has energy! How can your blood has energy! It's out of common logic in this world!" Jam was as shocked as Clay.

"You! Tell me, how did you make your blood become like this!" Hinder also took some of Zhowen's blood before tasting them.

Hinder suddenly felt his body begin to get hot as his fatigue start to fade away.

"What amazing blood! It was as effective as the Recovery Violet Fruit! Although it can't help someone increase cultivation, still it can help someone wipe their tiredness! You're really such a treasure of mine! I can't wait to see your mature state!" Hinder excitedly said, making the shocked Clay and Jam instantly scared.

They forget that the man in front of them was a HOMOSEXUAL!

"How dare you! I will kill you! I will kill you!" Zhowen stops his bleeding and starts to struggle stronger than before.

"Hahaha, don't bother! You can't escape my bind!" 

Zhowen, who was struggling, suddenly remember something that make him grin.

"What are you grinning?! No matter what method you try, you can't escape from me!" 

"I never said I'll escape! I'll kill you!" Zhowen said with a grin as he gesture his free hand.

He suddenly raised his hand at chest level before pointing at Hinder.

While his body was still tied by a thick rope, he forcefully stand up and began to focus on something.

He closed his eyes, circulate his energy, and began to sense something in the surroundings.

"Wow! This kid is actually strong for his age!"

"To think he can have the aura of a Semi-God Strength while being a Mighty Maniac! Incredible!" 

"I really find a precious and rare treasure!" 

"I'll kill you! You filthy human!" 

He finally manages to sense the blood that escapes from his body and starts to control it.

He points his hand toward Hinder and forms it like a blade, before chopping it down.

Swish!

The blood that dropped against the ground and was still in Clay and Jam's possession start to gather and form a small palm blade, before chopping toward Hinder.

Although small, it was still sharp and can cut everything.

Hinder was surprised by this, but he just wave his hand, and the palm blade start to burst out, but it was immediately retrieved by Zhowen when he closed his palm.

"You! How dare you try to kill me!" Hinder didn't expect that this brat will really attack him.

"I'll kill you!" Zhowen said as he start to form the blood into a palm blade before charging it toward Hinder.

Hinder got annoyed by this, so instead of bursting the palm blade, he just catch it and seal it with his energy.

"Stop your fragile nonsense!" Hinder slapped Zhowen again making the latter stumble on the ground, his face become redder, but didn't deform since Hinder suppress his energy.

"I'll kill you!" 

He close his palm, as the palm blade suddenly explode, but didn't affect the target due to the strength gap.

"Stop your..." Hinder said angrily when he was stopped by Clay.

"Sir Hinder, we... we've been followed!"

"What?! How can we've been followed?!" Hinder's murderous aura exudes out of his body.

"I... I don't know... wait.. What is this thread?" Jam noticed the golden thread-like energy that connected in Zhowen's body.

"Damn! Looks like that master is really troublesome! " Hinder tried to slice the thread with his sword, but no matter how many times he sliced it, it will still continue to revert, just like slicing falling water.

"Damn! Damn! Damn!" Hinder was so angry as the surroundings and the void started to crumble just by his aura.

"Sir... Sir... Hinder, It looks like the master used this thread to locate us." 

"I f*cking know that! Do I look like a fool?!" Hinder sent Clay flying for a few meters, bumping into several trees.

"Hahaha, My master will kill all of you!"

"Did you think so?! Then I'll just kill your master along with that brat!" Hinder wait for the arrival of the incoming figure.

"You dare and I'll kill you!"

"I said to stop your fragile nonsense! Why don't you listen to me! Do you want to die?!" Hinder can't control his anger as he once again slapped Zhowen, but this time, it was a stronger that deformed the face of Zhowen a bit as three teeth fell down, making his strange blood flow out nonstop.

Zhowen was so angry to death as he stop his bleeding and start to sort his state. He was scared when that slap landed on his face, as he can feel his end on that slap. He can't help but tremble as he didn't dare to move again and just angrily gaze at Hinder.

Hinder was surprised to see that the physique of the child in front of him was a bit strong since his slap has an equivalent strength to a Saint Strength, just enough to severely damage any other mighty and strong maniac.

"What?! It's unbelievable! What kind of speed is that!" Clay exclaimed as he sensed the speed of Black. It makes him avert his attention away from watching Zhowen being slapped by the incoming figure.

"It was pure speed! He didn't even use some skill!" Jam said in agreement.

"He is just a seven pillar ultimate god but his speed is equivalent to eight and a half pillar ultimate god! This master is really strange!"

A moment later, Black finally arrives at the location of Hinder, by following the thread.

         "Struggling Against Stronger Just Endangering One's Life!"

0