Chapter 51: Fighting with Hinder
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The two of them, Black and Xialin, were continuously running at full speed since they want to save Zhowen. They were extremely worried that something might happen to Zhowen.

Although they run at full speed for a long time, Black was just a bit tired, as his endurance and energy capacity were greatly improved by their journey walking out of the forest.

When they arrive at Hinder's location, Black and Xialin become extremely angry as they saw the deformed and red face of Zhowen, with his three teeth on the ground.

"How dare you harm my disciples!" Black angrily said as he immediately show his true power.

"Hoho, are you intending to kill me too?" Hinder's grin appeared on his handsome face.

"You disgusting human, give Wen back to us!" Xialin said.

"A little brat dared to intervene in the adult business! Why don't you just die!" Hinder become annoyed as the thing he hates the most is a beautiful woman, especially Xialin who has a perfect and gorgeous appearance.

This makes him irritated to death as he immediately uses his full strength to slap Xialin.

Black can't react due to rapid speed as Xialin was immediately struck by the slap.

Xialin took several steps backward, as she coughed a mouthful of blood that was the same as Zhowen's but was not sent flying.

Hinder was flabbergasted to see that Xialin only took several steps backward, and when he felt an energy wall rebounding his hand to protect Xialin. 

With an eight pillar ultimate god strength, anyone who has a lower grade than the eight pillar ultimate god will be obliterated instantly! Why does this girl withstand his attack! And what does she have in her body!

Clay and Jam, who was behind Hinder and guarding Zhowen, were surprised that their jaws might drop to the ground as they didn't expect that Xialin will withstand the attack. They also notice that the blood of Xialin was similar to Zhowen.

"How... How can you withstand my attack! You're just a mere mighty maniac, so how is that possible?!" Hinder asked, still surprised.

"Such a disgusting and filthy human doesn't deserve to know how I withstand your stupid attack!" Xiali stopped her bleeding.

Then, roots start to appear and instantly absorb the blood. Due to being small, no one notices the roots that are continuously absorbing blood that already seeped into the ground.

"You brat! I'll kill you first before I kill your master!" Hinder starts to show his true power, making the surroundings and void collapse.

"Oh, is that so?! Hahaha, you think you can kill me?!" Black confidently said as he immediately attack Hinder.

Hinder was surprised to see Black's speed as he immediately appear in front of him, punching him in the stomach.

The stomach of Hinder sink in as he coughed a mouthful of blood due to his unpreparedness since he was just going to attack Xialin.

"You! How is this possible!" Hinder said as he become a little scared to see the strength of Black.

A seven pillar ultimate god yet able to injure him with a single punch. That punch was equivalent to his strength!

"Hahaha, you don't need to know!" Black punched Hinder once again, but this time, his punch was caught as a fist enlarge in Black's vision.

The fist was making the air distorted, as the void crumble, but due to Black's enhanced agility, he manage to avoid that swift punch of Hinder, making the latter surprised, as he took several steps backward.

"So what if you're strong! I'll still kill you! Clay, Jam, kill that girl! Don't let that girl snatch the boy!" Hinder commanded as the two immediately followed.

"You! I'll kill you! I'll avenge my disciples!" Black took his black sword on his back.

The seven and a half pillar on Black's head start to integrate into the sword making the already big sword enlarge even more, as it has a length of 3 m. The black sword was exuding a strong deadly aura, making the surroundings destroyed.

The lonely altar on Black's head was quietly and slowly rotating.

"Wow! You're really strong! But too bad, I'll kill you now!" Hinder arrogantly said as he also took out his golden sword. He also fused the eight and a half pillar above his head that surrounded the altar.

The golden sword is also enlarged, but a little shorter than Black's sword. The golden sword exudes a terrifying catastrophic aura, making the destroyed surroundings even more destroyed.

"See?! With this, I'll kill you!" Hinder thrust his sword toward Black.

"Haha! You're quite arrogant, are you?!" Black defends his sword to block the attack.

Clang! Clang! Clang!

The two exchange countless blows to each other, making the surroundings completely obliterated as the void collapsed every time the impact caused shockwaves.

The two were still exchanging blows toward each other, with lightning speed, but none of them took a step backward nor be at a disadvantage, showing that they were only equal in strength and power.

Hinder backed away, as a dumbfounded face appeared.

"How... How is this possible?! How can you have the same strength as me!" Hinder felt a bit scared.

"Haha, are you scared?!"

Hinder after hearing that, was indignant.

"Who's scared of whom! You're the one who's scared as I end this battle now!" 

He gather all his divine energy on his body and fused it with his golden sword, making the power increase fivefold.

"Golden Heaven Slice!" Hinder said as his sword glowed golden light, bringing a dangerous aura as it charge towards Black.

"Black Sword Slash!" Black shout as his sword also exudes a black light, making the aura creepy. Black also charges it toward the incoming attack making their attack impact each other.

Clang!

The impact caused a strong shockwave, making all living things annihilated, the certain area of the forest that was covered by trees was now bald.

The two were simultaneously sent back flying, as both of them coughed blood.

"Impossible! How can you equal my attack! I'm an eight pillar ultimate god!" Hinder felt indignant as his true power vanished since his state was weakened by their countless blows earlier and by the impact of that attack.

"Hahaha, are you scared now?!" Black arrogantly said even though his true power also vanished and his state was weakened.

"You! How dare you brag at me?! I still have my back up but you! You're the scared one! Hahaha! It's a pity you'll die in my backup's hand!" Hinder just sat and lean on the tree to support his body and to recover some strength, since he also know that Black has the same state as he has.

"Oh, then let's see who's gonna be killed!"

"Haha! You're placing your hope on a child! A child! Hahaha!" Hinder insulted, making Black annoyed but just shut up and focus on recovering.

0