Chapter 53: Talking Casually
43 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zhowen, on the other hand, seeing her best friend was angry to death, as the bond was suddenly destroyed by him.

"You! What did you do to her?!" Zhowen immediately runs toward Xialin and checks her body. 

He was angered by this as he sent a murderous gaze toward the two. But he also knows to himself that he can't defeat the two, so he just keeps quiet and guards Xialin.

Xialin just feel unconscious, maybe it was the intention of Clay, so he relaxed a bit, but his anger was still there.

"You! Come back here!" Jam becomes afraid that Hinder will kill them.

"No!" Zhowen lifts Xialin's body and uses his lap for Xialin as a pillow.

"I said come back here!" Jam was about to fetch Zhowen, but was stopped by Clay.

"Let him! Do you think he can escape from us? He's just worried about his friend. So let him be." Clay understands what Zhowen might feel because it happens a lot between him and Jam.

"Okay." 

"You... Don't you dare escape or else I'll kill her!" 

"I know. But why are you willing to let me...?" 

"Because no matter what, you can't escape." 

Zhowen was a bit grateful for Clay as he thanked him secretly in his heart. Maybe these two were not as bad as he thinks.

Then he began to inspect Xialin's body again and notice that she was bleeding internally due to being attacked by an eight-pillar ultimate god.

Zhowen put his hand above the face of Xialin before covering Xialin with the energy he gathered.

"Instant Cure!" Zhowen said as the energy that cover Xialin immediately fused inside her, completely healing her. 

Although completely healed, Xialin was still unconscious due to the impact of Clay's attack and her being exhausted.

"What? A Medium Skill!"

"How the hell did both of you know such high-level skills?" 

"We just read some books." Zhowen was reluctant to answer but the two seem a bit trustworthy.

"What?! Just by reading books?! Doesn't books more difficult than a scroll?!" Clay asked.. Jam can't be any more surprised.

"Yes." 

"Unbelievable! Just with your age and strength?! How is that possible?!" 

"We don't know too." 

"And how the hell could both of you control the energy in the surroundings as if it was nothing? Even I, an eight-pillar ultimate god, has difficulty in controlling it!" 

"We... maybe we're just talented?" Zhowen doesn't want anyone else besides Black and that old woman to know that they came from another world.

After that, the two were silenced as they don't know what to say since their self-confidence was damaged a bit.

"Are you two don't want to snatch our skills?"

"Ahaha, you think we're like others, greedy?"

"Although we're greedy, we don't snatch things from others. No matter how valuable a thing is, once it was in other hands already, we don't want it anymore unless someone gives it to us." 

"So you're a righteous robber?" Zhowen was a bit confused about them. How can they talk as if they were already friends? Aren't they trying to kill each other earlier?

"Hahaha, we're not a robber too. We're a hunter, adventurers, or whatever you called. We never snatch others' things. We just find treasures." 

"Then why are you two together with that pervert?" Zhowen was a bit puzzled since both of them look like good people, so why come with that pervert?

"If we didn't, then we're already a cold corpse." 

"Why?! Did you fight him or something?" Zhowen asked.

 It looks like they now talk with each other casually as if friends. But whatever, as long as he and Xialin were safe, anything else is fine.

"Yeah, when we went to Cave Garden Paradise to get an extremely valuable treasure! But that guy suddenly appeared and fight us to get the treasure we already get. So we're here now." 

"But why are you asking us? And why are you talking to us casually?" Jam also notice something seems wrong.

"But you two are the same. And you answer my question." Zhowen gets annoyed at Jam. Isn't they the one who talk to him casually first?

"Then, anyways, since you asked us and we answered, then let me ask, how can that girl withstand the attack of that guy earlier?" Clay asked as it was the only thing he was most curious about.

"Because of this hairpin." Zhowen points to the hairpin in Xialin's hair, not trying to lie since even if they know, as long as they didn't become a five-flame Heavenly God instantly, nothing will happen to both of them.

"What?! That hairpin?!" the two asked in surprise. They feel like the world deceives them.

"Yes. Although it looks ordinary, it was actually a Lord-level hairpin."

"What?! A lord...Lord Level?!"

"How can that be! This world rarely has Higher level materials, let alone lord-level materials!"

"But it's true."

"Then why are you telling us?!"

"Why? Because even if you know and try to snatch, you can't."

"Aren't you quite confident?!"

"But what I said is true." 

The two after sensing that Zhowen was serious, just felt that the world suddenly change. How can such a thing be possessed by this brat?! Doesn't it should be in King Lucifer's hand?! How can this brat be this lucky?

"Uhm... You said you met that pervert in Cave Garden Paradise, right?" Zhowen felt a bit curious.

"Yeah, why?"

"Then, what treasure you find that makes him threaten your life? Is that treasure that precious?" Zhowen remembers the flower in Xialin's bracelet.

"Yes. It's actually a nine-pillar ultimate god flower. A flower that can help someone advance by three or four grades without a problem." Jam said, who become a bit bitter as he remembered the treasure that become stone.

"What a pity."

"Are you insulting us?!" Clay didn't like the expression on Zhowen's face.

"No... I..." Zhowen remembered that these two were still a dangerous foe.

"Don't get nervous. We don't intend to kill an innocent brat!" Jam makes Zhowen irritated but endures it.

0