Chapter 54: Fall of Hinder
30 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While the three were still talking, suddenly there was a powerful shockwave that startled them and make Zhowen who was holding Xialin, be sent flying for a few meters.

Zhowen was surprised as he coughed a mouthful of blood that makes his complexion worse and pale as paper. Seems like the shockwaves severely injured him.

Clay and Jam were also surprised but they got worried about the two children, because that shockwave has the power equivalent to a half-and-nine-pillar ultimate god, and even the two of them were injured so naturally, those two brats might be dead by now.

They immediately go toward the location where Zhowen and Xialin flew, and instantly checked the state of the two. 

When they saw Zhowen who was pale as paper still holding Xialin, they got a bit surprised, because how can he survive that? He should be dead by now! The physique of this brat is really something!

"How... How can you... still be alive?!" Clay asked in disbelief.

"Why?! Should I be dead?!" Zhowen felt a bit annoyed at how Clay said his word.

"I mean.. How.. How can someone as weak as you, survive that shockwave?" Clay rephrase his sentence.

"Because of this hairpin. It helps us withstand the power, but since we're too weak, I almost die." Zhowen completely convinced the two about the power of the hairpin. 

Because if what they tell is true, that the hairpin is a lord level, then it was really possible.

Although lord level has the power of five flame heavenly god, that can nullify all the attacks from a lower grade, but if it was in the hand of a mighty maniac, its effectiveness will be greatly reduced, since a mighty maniac can only use 15% of its true power. 

But if it was in the hand of someone with a higher grade, the effectiveness will increase, and maybe can use its full strength.

That's why, although Xialin has the hairpin, she can't be complacent about that.

The blood that escaped from Zhowen was immediately absorbed by the flower in secret as no one notice it.

"Are you two okay?" Jam asked.

"Yeah."

"Jam! Clay! Why did you two still don't kill that girl? Kill her immediately!" Hinder was angered to see that the two were acting friendly to the children.

"We... We don't want! They're still a child!" Jam was sent flying by an invisible force.

"You useless bastard! What's the point of making the two of you still alive? If you'll not kill her, then I'll do it!" Hinder immediately appear in front of Zhowen who's holding Xialin.

"You brat! Let her go, or I'll kill you!" Hinder threaten Zhowen who's trembling from fear.

"You're quite cocky, aren't you?! I'm still here, you know?" Black immediately blocks his disciples and uses his sword to stop the sword of Hinder that was about to cut Xialin.

"You! Step aside! It's still not your turn to die in my blade!" 

"Oh, is that so?! Maybe that's true since my blade will be the one to kill you!" Black then rescue his disciples and place them far away.

"You! Give me back the boy!" Hinder show his true power since he also recovers some of his strength.

"Then kill me first!" Black also shows his true power.

The two once again engrossed in fighting, but they were really equal in strength, that's why determining a winner will be difficult.

Zhowen watches his master, hopeful that his master can defeat the person he wants to die badly. He wants to help his master but what can he do?! He's only a mighty maniac. 

And even if he has the flower in Xialin's wrist, the only thing it can do is absorb their blood, evolve, and hone caterpillars to grow into a strong butterfly which can be used in the future as an offense, and now, the caterpillar is still far away from being a butterfly.

Jam and Clay also just watch the fight and don't intend to help Hinder since they still hold a grudge against the latter.

"Jam! Clay! What are you standing there for? Quickly help me and kill this bastard!"

Every strike cause an impact that forms a shockwave, obliterating the surroundings even more as the bald area kept widening.

"Oh, why would we help you?!" Jam finally finds an opportunity to get some revenge.

"You! Don't tell me... You're planning to..." Hinder got scared by what was happening.

"Hahaha, why don't you just die?" Clay show his true power and immediately fused all his eight and a half pillar on his purple sword.

"Purple Lightning Slash!" Clay yelled as he fused all his divine energy on his sword which makes its power increase thirteen-fold.

Clay instantly slashed his sword toward Hinder, who was still fighting Black.

Slash!

The sword struck Hinder, and blood spread everywhere, while Hinder's body was split apart.

Hinder, just like that, die.

Hinder can't avoid the attack of Clay since he's already occupied by Black, that's why the moment Clay decides to join the fight, Hinder's loss was a hundred percent sure.

"You, thanks." Black immediately goes toward his disciples.

Jam and Clay also follow Black.

Black after reaching his disciples, immediately give Zhowen recovery and healing pills.

"Here, eat this."

Zhowen after eating the pills, feel his body get better, as his complexion reverts to its original state.

"Wow, I didn't expect that such pills have this effect." Zhowen got completely amazed by the effectiveness of pills.

"Hahaha, It's good that both of you are okay." Black sighed in relief that the two children were safe.

1