Chapter 4.5: Feelings (3)
136 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Watching the adult video, he felt nothing, but looking at her, he.. actually.. get aroused, as he was when he saw Tyron walking out of the bathroom.

She appeared to be weak and helpless, making him want to bully her more, to touch her body... No! I must be crazy to have these thoughts only like Tyron, okay! I already promised him!

Getting such thought out of nowhere, Rozkarl gets into reality and lets go of Nishery, before pulling out his jacket and giving it to Nishery, so to make himself a bit comfortable.

Nishery, who finally got her freedom, was able to sigh, still embarrassed as the strong arms that trapped her on the wall were still vivid in her mind.

She kept cursing, 'why is it has to be this gay slut! Why wasn't Tyron'

But when she received the jacket, to cover her body, her mind become completely blank.

Awkwardly, Rozkarl picks up the unbreakable before the two continue.

The jacket was big for Nishery, as it was able to cover half of her thigh, but it has a strong scent, making her intoxicated, and felt a soothing aura.

It feels warm and good to wear. What would Tyron's jacket feel?

Excitedly, Nishery thinks about Tyron's jacket.

Rozkarl can't help but kept thinking about Tyron as well.

What if Tyron is me and I'm Nishery? Then what would it feel like to be slammed wall?

Like Nishery, Rozkarl became excited as well and felt annoyance toward the teacher.

As they walk in silent, Rozkarl suddenly exchange their position, then got splashed by water as the car passed through the water, instead of Nishery.

Seeing such gentlemanliness, she can't deny that she's moved by that, as her self became restless again.

Rozkarl didn't mind his wet clothes off him, and just continue their walk until they finally reach the cafe.

Nishery who's hiding her face behind her hair, Rozkarl who's lost in thought, and Tyron who was anxiously waiting for their arrival, notice something went wrong.

Annoyance surged inside him as he look at his jacket on Nishery and his wet clothes of Rozkarl.

What did happen to these two? Why... do I feel something was wrong?

"Tyron, did you wait long?" 

"Not really."

"You slut! Being flirty, hmmp.."

"Stop causing a scene, will you?! There's someone else. It's embarrassing to see both of you fight!"

"Okay, as long as she keeps quiet!"

"Me?! If you're the one who will shut up, then the two of us will get along!"

"Why would I get along with a slut?!"

"Yeah, why would I get along with you, a shameless gay slut!"

"Stop, people are staring at us."

"So what?!"

"Hush."

"Anyway, why don't we get to start to finish our research. Then after that, let me go to your room and play something again, will you?" 

"A gay slut really knows nothing but to think about how they can make someone fuck them! Really disgusting!"

"You! You're just jealous that I got to his room!"

"Then how about we just go to my house, my parents are not there too since they're busy at work."

"Then that's good, so I can go to your room too."

"Hmmp... A slut really can't let their target be taken away huh?"

"You're the slut!"

"Whatever you say, I can't hear at all! I don't dare to let my ears be dirtied by some slut's words!"

"You gay slut! You're the same too!"

"Hey, you two stop fighting okay. I already called my driver and he will arrive here in about ten minutes, so we just need to wait."

"Okay."

As their objective was ruined, the three took their stuff, before just enjoying their drink.

The three still finished their research activities despite the fight between the two.

The next day, the three walks towards the room, being talked about again, and got used to it.

Embarrassedly, Nishery gave Rozkarl the jacket he lend off, still self-conscious about yesterday.

The two act as if nothing happened.

When lunch came, Tyron went on his friend going to the canteen to avoid anomalies, making the two disappointed.

Fortunately, they still have friends they can go to.

"Hey, do you hear about some rumors?" 

A ponytail girl asked.

"What is it?" 

"I heard that in some street near at the cafe that few meters away from the school, a couple was flirting on the wall." 

"What?! Is it wall slamming?" 

"Yes, isn't it romantic?! I always want to feel the feeling of being wall slammed but I never get the chance!" 

Remembering what happened yesterday... Nishery can't help but feel awkward and shy.

Sneakily glancing at Rozkarl, and getting caught by him, she felt embarrassed and turned her gaze.

"Yeah, not only that, I've heard those two were match-made in heaven! They suit each other well!" 

Tension weighed down Nishery's heart.

"Really? Are they really a match?"

"I don't know but what others said is they really suit each other. Especially when they saw the man changing his position just to block the splashing water! Just how gentleman he is! Really romantic!"

Nishery subconsciously looks towards Rozkarl, noticing that the latter was staring at her for only god knows when.

Interpreting the fixated gaze as an annoyance, Nishery's then also become annoyed.

'Who do you think you are? Just because you help me for once, you think I will treat you better?! Huh, you're still the gay slut that I hate to the bones!'

5