Chapter 13: Kiss (3)
158 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Then, even with help of gadgets and books, can't still focus as anxiety eats them.

One is sitting on the bed while scrolling her phone, while the other one would sat on the floor leaning on the bed while reading books.

After some time, as the two can't help their feelings, Rozkarl sat on the bed while Nishery look at him. 

Their eyes met and stopped for a long time, causing a spark that kindle something from Rozkarl, making him move closer to Nishery as burning desires were apparent in his eyes. 

Nishery was the same as Rozkarl as she followed her dad's instructions 'look at him and maybe he can kiss you', and sat steady, and let Rozkarl be closer to her.

Rozkarl feel her intentions so he used his hand to move the hair toward her ears, increasing the romantic mood, and start to caress her cheek, before cupping it.

Nishery looks at Rozkarl, tempting the latter even more.

Rozkarl slowly put his lips on her lips again and the beast inside him start to be awoken. Nishery let him kiss her, as she was already mesmerized by this feeling.

Their kiss deepened as Nishery cooperate with Rozkarl. Rozkarl gently kisses her, parting for a moment before continuing their kiss as well, to avoid lacking air. Their breathing becomes hurried, and as their heartbeat synchronized, Nishery hooks his arms on his neck, Rozkarl uses his hand to hold her face while the other on her waist locks her in his embrace.

Both of them make their kiss more passionate as they are immersed in it.

Rozkarl, having a beast awoken inside himself, subconsciously made Nishery lay on the bed, as he topped her while still kissing her.

He sucks her lips and entwines their tongue gently before using one hand to support himself to stay above Nishery while his other hand gets naughty and starts to wander around her body.

Nishery seems to just neglect it, and let Rozkarl move his hand, from her cheeks to her neck, bringing a tingling sensation, arousing Rozkarl even more, that makes the certain part of him to be awoken as well.

Rozkarl continues his kiss while moving his hand on something soft and big. The softness was too great and the size add to fuel Rozkarl's burning lust, making him subconsciously fondle it one after another.

Nishery was uncomfortable by this but felt a strange sensation as she escape some sound on her lips, making their kiss halted. 

Rozkarl was really persistent, so every time it happens, he will immediately block her mouth with his own, thus continuing fondling something.

Feeling unsatisfied, Rozkarl slid his arm inside her clothes before reaching his target.

 Nishery's skin was smooth making Rozkarl lose control. It feels big and supple, adding strange magnetic force to his hand. 

When fondling, he will pinch and play something, making it erect, that Nishery can't stop but slightly moan from sensation. Nishery tightens her hold on Rozkarl while still responding to his kiss. 

Rozkarl was intoxicated on fondling and playing it, so he got disappointed when Nishery pushed him away maybe she just can't take it and was embarrassed.

Thus when both of them were apart, a slight clarity was achieved and instantly felt shy toward each other. 

Rozkarl was about to leave the bed, to free Nishery who was beneath him but didn't expect her to put her arms on his neck again, thus pulling him closer and kissing him.

The two continue their kiss once again and as Rozkarl was about to slide his arm again on her clothes, the door suddenly opened.

The two immediately backed away from each other, making Rozkarl fall on the floor while Nishery sorted her clothes and herself. 

Rozkarl didn't get annoyed by this and readied himself, from fear that whoever opened the door will see both of them doing improper action.

Jack, who slowly opens the door, of course, will not miss seeing the two laying with one on top and one below, while passionately kissing and also the naughty hand.  

He can't help but smile and feel contented by what he just witnessed, as his objective was achieved. Yes, he locked the door so that the two might do this, and it really happen. 

But he never expected that both of them will be laying on the bed and Rozkarl who's being gay, will be bold enough to touch his daughter's body. Looks like these two were a little wild, and felt some risk.

Nishery after seeing her dad, start to get nervous and embarrassed. 'Did dad see us? No, he can't see us.'

Rozkarl who was being honest felt a little scared to be true, but he got used to it.

He was nervous when he saw Jack entering the room, making his heart stop for a bit, for an unknown reason. 'Will he forbid Nishery to be close with him again?' 'Will he get angry at me?'

"Uncle Jack, I'...m sorry. I... I didn't... mean to do.. it, at all." 

"What did you do? Is there something wrong?" 

"No. Nothing!" 

 Before Rozkarl speak, Nishery butted in as she was scared that Rozkarl might reveal it to her dad. When her dad hears that, she'll be done for.

"Rozkarl, did something happen?" 

Jack acts as if he was unaware of what just happened.

'My daughter is really a liar. She think she can hide it from me, hahaha, let's see what will she do later.'

"I... I suddenly kiss your daughter. But I didn't do anything other than that! I don't know what makes me do it, but I just feel it. Please punish me for dirtying your daughter, but I'm sure I did not regret it." 

Rozkarl still tells the truth, ready to take any punishment from him.

Jack seeing how brave this brat is, can't help but smile.

"What? You kiss her?!"

"I'm sorry. I know it's improper, and you also know that I'm gay, that a gay shouldn't do this kind of thing, but even myself was confused about what I feel."

"You really kiss her?!"

Jack looks at his daughter, grinning, but still act as if angry.

Nishery was so angry at his dad for interrupting them and Rozkarl for being too honest all the time. Does lying once will kill him? Nishery after hearing what Rozkarl said, felt a little move, so her mood become better, and even felt joy.

Nishery still felt a little anxious about her dad. What if he kills him? No, it's impossible. He also said that he likes him. What if he makes me distance myself from him? Then it was still better than him dying. What if her dad teased her after this? Ah, I will die from shame. I clearly said those rejection words, so dad will surely laugh at me! Ah, I don't want to live! Why does Rozkarl need to be true at this time?!

"Yes, I'm sorry, Uncle."

"Why did you kiss her? Did you like her?"

"Uhm... I.. I, I'm sorry Uncle Jack."

"Haha, it's fine, it's just a kiss. A kiss was common among youths, and even in some other places, the greetings were by kissing. And you're not dirty, so stop lowering yourself. I also know that you REALLY, really like Tyron, so I'm sure you have NO INTENTION to my daughter. I let this matter pass this time, but don't do it again, okay?" 

Nishery sighed in relief after seeing her father didn't get angry but she also gets annoyed. Why does dad need to emphasize really, really like Tyron and no intention?! So annoying!

"Yes. I'll not do it again. But still, I'm sorry. You are being kind to me to let me stay here, yet I did something immoral. I'm sorry." 

"It's okay. Let's just forget about this matter."

"And you, didn't I thought you some defense? Why didn't you use it against him when he kiss you? Why did you let him kiss you?" 

Jack gives Rozkarl some hint, making the girl angry and irritated.

Rozkarl ponder too, 'Yeah, why does Nishery didn't struggle nor resist at first?'

I'm done, I'm done for!, Nishery thought to herself.

"I... I was startled, and he was strong, so I... I forget about it."

"Really? Did he force you and your not let him kiss you?" 

"Yes! He forced me." 

Nishery just wants to die from shame.

Rozkarl will know my feelings now! No, what feelings am I talking about? I don't like him so I don't need to be this nervous and scared.

"Did I force you?! I didn't know, I'm sorry! I've really been a bully. I'm sorry, Uncle." 

He's feeling shy and scared too. This was scarier than his father finding him like Tyron, why? Why do I feel like I'm at loss? And what is this guilty feeling I feel?

Jack was laughing at her daughter because it was obvious that he didn't force her.

Nishery was so ashamed that she can't even face Rozkarl and her dad. So annoying!

"Okay, it's fine now. What is good is that nothing happened between you two. Just stop being alone in a room, next time."

"Dad! You're the reason for this! I hate you!"

Jack let a chuckle, embarrassing Nishery but Rozkarl didn't find anything strange so he ignore it.

Rozkarl although honest, has a terrible low EQ and only has high EQ towards Tyron alone.

"Okay, okay. Let's get downstairs. You're mom has already arrived and wants us to have dinner. Rozkarl, you too join us."

"No need, Uncle. I already eat at Jason's house."

"No need to be shy. Just come with us!"

Jack just grabbed Rozkarl, forcefully dragging him away. 

Nishery felt embarrassed by this and just let her head down, looking at the floor because she don't want to see anyone right now.

Nishery's anger towards her dad reaches the same level as Rozkarl. He's doing this on purpose! But I didn't like him at all, okay! Maybe I have feelings for him, but who I like is Tyron! Why is he keep on making me go with Rozkarl! So annoying!

6