Chapter 25: Anger (6)
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nishery, after kissing him a bit and was about to just get even more immersed, reluctantly apart and look at Mickaella.

"You! Why are you interfering with us?! Didn't you already say that you will not like him?! So how dare you kiss him?! Are you breaking your words?!"

"So what?! I just said those out of anger! I never said it was true! I like him, so he's mine so you can't touch him at all!"

"You! I'm his first kiss, so you're not the one who should say that!" 

Angrily, Mickaella pulled Rozkarl to her side.

"Is that so?! Does he didn't kiss anyone other than you?!"

"What do you mean?! I always watch him, so I'm his first! And he never likes to kiss someone other than Tyron, so basically I'm his first! And first come first serve! So just get the hell out of here and go to Tyron!"

"Who says you're his first! I'm his first kiss! So basically he's mine!" 

Nishery also pulled Rozkarl before dragging him somewhere.

"Tyron, I'm sorry, but I never said I want to be your girlfriend." 

Nishery left some words, before going somewhere with another man holding her hand.

"You! Where do you think you're going?! You wench!" 

Mickaella said as she chase the two but was stopped by Tyron.

"Just let them. They like each other so we don't stand a chance."

"Then what I'm supposed to do?!"

"Move on."

"What?! Do you think I'm someone who gives up? Tyron, we have already known each other since childhood, so you also know that I'm competitive!"

"I know, so how about, we.. we try each other?" Tyron asked because he can't lose face in front of Hailey.

"What are you saying?! I don't like you and you don't like me as well!"

"I know, that's why I want you to be with me, faking girlfriend. I need to introduce someone to my dad or else, I can't get an additional allowance! And besides that, we can work together to plot against those two, if you want to." 

This is also one of the reasons why he asked Nishery, so he can make her fall in love with her, then introduce her to his dad, but he never expected that she will be brave enough to declare that she owns Rozkarl.

Although he was so reluctant to make Nishery be with Rozkarl since his objective will fail, what he can do?! She's already with him! But so what?! I will never let them be together happily so easily!

"So, the reason why you're with her is that you're afraid of your dad?!" 

The two pairs, of course, will not get involved in someone else life, so they immersed themselves in their partner, trying to get to know each other, and maybe ended up being a couple.

The people also go back to their own tracks, because the show was already over.

"Yes, so can you help me! Just for a month! I know that we will never like each other, so I ask you about this, is that alright?!"

"What would I get with this?"

"I'll treat you as my girlfriend. I'll act like your boyfriend and will do what a boyfriend does to their girlfriend. I will also grant your wishes, just that I can do it. And if you want to get Rozkarl, I can help you too, as you will help me too." 

"Okay. When will you introduce me to your dad?"

"Now. About 5:00."

"What?! Today?! Is that why you date her so she can go with you?"

"Yes."

"Okay, fine. But you better help me move on as you said."

"I never said I'll help you move on. But I'll try my best, but you better not hope, because I'm never good at this."

"Hahaha, fine. You look handsome, more handsome than Rozkarl, so I'll probably forget about him!"

"You really like him?! Is it already 3 years?"

"Yeah, but lately, I didn't like him that much, because it's tiring when chasing someone who never looks at me! As of now, I just treat him as a brother! I just do that to anger the girl you're with because I got annoyed at how she glared at me earlier!"

"You notice it too, huh?"

"Who will not notice it when being so obvious?!"

"Hahah, you're right."

Nishery angrily dragged Rozkarl with all her strength that make the latter unstable, to the back of some establishment that was covered by trees. The place was isolated, perfect for a couple to do some indecent act.

Nishery, after making sure that no one will see them, start to pull Rozkarl closer to her face, before kissing him aggressively.

His soft and warm lips give her body a sensation that makes her relax at all that she can't feel when doing it with Tyron. His kiss was intoxicating, especially when he pried his tongue on her mouth, entwining their tongue, before gently sucking on each other lips.

"You dare let her kiss you?!" 

Nishery asked feeling jealous and unhappy as Rozkarl become a bit disappointed that their kiss was halted.

"I didn't expect her to kiss me?! And what is it to you?! Aren't you are Tyron's girlfriend?!"

"Are you deaf?! Didn't I say that I never agree to be his girlfriend?! And I said that I like you!"

"But..."

"Why?! Don't you like me?! You dare to... Offf-"

Rozkarl suddenly kisses her to shut her mouth since he's embarrassed to answer or just didn't know what to say, so the action will speak.

"Hey, is Mickaella really your first kiss?"

"No, it was you."

"Good! Now that I like you, you better not like any other woman, or else I'll make you a eunuch!"

"Okay! And I don't think there will be a woman to like me, since almost all the people in this region know that I'm gay."

"Nonsense! With your looks, there will be plenty of women who will snatch you from me just like that Mickaella! And Rose too!"

"I'm should be the one to say that, because men are more braver than girls! I bet there's a lot of guys who keep asking you out!"

"But I only like you!"

"Such a lie! Then what about Tyron?!"

"That's... It's in the past!"

"Then I'll make you my girlfriend, is that okay?"

"Really? You like me?"

"Will I kiss you or touch you if not?"

"Will you only like me and me alone?"

"Of course, not until you like someone else."

"Okay! I'll be your girlfriend! You better not cheat on me or else you know what will happen!"

"Okay. And you better not be intimate with someone else, or I'll rape you in front of them!"

"Wh.. what?! How can... you say those... words?"

"Because I'll really do it. Just you dare and let us see if I'll not rape you!"

"Wh...why are you saying... those kinds... of words? I'm a girl, so..."

"But what can I say if not that?!"

"But I'll be scared at you if you say those words."

"Don't worry. I still have not thought about that. We're still young and we still don't know the future."

"Still... not, so are you... intending... to do it.. with me?"

"Yes, of course, I'm still a man. How can I resist you being in front of me like this?"

Nishery become so red and shy because this guy in front of him didn't even consider what his words can bring to anyone who heard it!

"I even thought of..."

"Wh..what are you saying?!"

"Nothing! Just forget about it!" 

 Rozkarl suddenly becomes self-aware of his own words. How can I say those kinds of words in front of her?! No wonder she became uncomfortable!

"Let... Let's get out... of here, and have some fun. By any means, it should be our first date as a girlfriend and boyfriend, is it?" 

Nishery trying to get out of this intimately romantic mood, asked Rozkarl to go somewhere.

When Nishery was about to leave, Rozkarl suddenly pulled her and make her lean on the wall before locking her in his arms.

"Don't go. After you make me like this, you're just going to run?! And isn't what we're doing here is the real fun?" 

"Wai...ait! What... are you say...ing?"

"Let's kiss! I'm thirsty for your kiss."

"But.." before Nishery even spoke her last words, Rozkarl immediately shut her mouth as he become desperate at her kiss.

Her lips were as if the most delicate and delicious food he ever tasted in his life made his heart move, her tongue was the smoothest and the best to entwine with, especially when it taste sweet. 

This is making Rozkarl so immersed in it that all he wants is to prolong this moment or for time to stop. 

Both of them become more passionate and intimate it lasted for a moment before they finally apart. 

They breathe hurriedly and start to steady their state, before leaving the place where they had just shared a kiss.

Mickaella, go towards Tyron's house with Tyron as she agreed to Tyron's request.

Her visit caused Mr. Han to be delighted and she was welcomed to Tyron's house. She stays at Tyron's house for several hours being tired from acting.

Mickaella, after returning to her room, immediately throw a tantrum as she angrily messed up her neat room.

"Ah! Nishery! Nishery! I'll definitely kill you! How dare you kiss Rozkarl!" 

"He's mine! Mine! If not for saving my face in front of Tyron, I'll already kill you, Nishery!"

Since the tantrum was loud, her father who dotes and pampers her like Jack, immediately rushed toward Mickaella's room with a worried face.

"Darling, what's wrong? Why are angry?" 

"Dad, I hate someone! She snatches Rozkarl from me!" 

Mr. Delos Reyes was quite happy to know that Rozkarl was taken by some boys since he also doesn't want Rozkarl to be with his daughter since he's against homosexuality. 

If not for doting his daughter, he already makes Mickaella like Tyron, since he also wants them to end up together.

"Oh, darling, then why don't you just let him go with another boy. He's gay, so you don't need to like him anymore." 

"Who said it was a boy! It was a girl! She even dared to kiss him in front of me! How infuriating! I'll definitely make her pay!" 

"A girl?! A girl likes him?!" Mr. Delos Reyes asked in surprise. He didn't expect it at all.

"Yes, her name was Nishery! Dad, help me avenge myself."

Mr. Delos Reyes was shocked to hear the name. Nishery?!

"Who's this Nishery?! Is her surname Dela Cruz?" 

"I don't know but she's prettier than me! Ah! I hate her!" 

"What?! Nishery likes Rozkarl?!"

"Yes! She even kisses Rozkarl forcefully!"

Mr. Delos Reyes thought was in chaos.

Why did Mr. Dela Cruz's precious daughter like that gay? What's with Rozkarl that he bewitches two daughters of a top family? Isn't he's a gay?

"Don't worry, Mickaella. Although I can't help you avenge her, she's still hopeless since Rozkarl was diehard on Tyron." 

"Why?! Why can't you help me?!"

"She's the daughter of the Dela Cruz family. I can't afford to go against them. And even the family of Ms. Dela Cruz was second to top four families." 

"But she snatches him!"

"So what?! Rozkarl only likes Tyron! So she also doesn't stand a chance with him."

"Who said she doesn't stand a chance! Rozkarl also likes that girl! I... I can't accept this!" 

"What?! Is that true?! Did Rozkarl say he likes her?!"

"No, but I can see in his eyes! And when Nishery kisses him, he f*cking respond to it! And maybe now, they do... Ah! I'll kill her!"

"What?! He's gay, so how can you be sure?!"

"He's gay but it's not impossible for him to be straight again! Both of them know each other for a month, so maybe that's why they get close! Dad, I'm going to transfer to their school!"

"What?! Don't be stupid! How can you transfer when you're already in an elite school?"

"But, Tyron, Rozkal, and the slut were there. I'm the only student from a top family who's not with them."

"What?! The top 3 family daughters and sons are studying in one school?"

"Yes!"

"What school is it?"

"Elite Public High School!"

"A public?!"

"Yes."

"But the public is worse than a private. Being in a private was advance."

"No, I want to transfer! The three can go to that school, so I must go there too!"

"Okay. Fine. I'll do what I can to make you transfer there."

"Thank you, dad! I'll definitely snatch Rozkarl from her! Now that he give up on Tyron, it is my chance now!"

"He gives up on Tyron?"

"Yes, because I told you, he likes Nishery! I'm sure of it! I'll snatch him away!"

Mr. Delos Reyes can't help but just sigh to see her daughter be like this just because of that gay. 

He's quite angry at Rozkarl because of his daughter. He left the room as he immediately called his assistant to take the transfer to be settled.

0